My Slut Playing

tenedaveslilslut said:


Wow, my journal entry is timing for some. You aren't the only one it has affected.

But i have to give you a little bit of the credit, because you got the ball rolling so to speak. :heart:

i am now proud of who i am. i am a bbw...Big, beautiful, and wonderfully sexy. :p

:rose:


That is great that your journal entry had such an impact on more then just me...

I am so glad that I could help in some way...You make me blush...:kiss:

I am too proud of who I am too...Master was proud of me posting my thoughts to you as that showed him how much I have grown :)
 
hi!

Hi, Tenedave and slut...glad to see things are going well and enjoying the new pics!

enjoying hearing about your punishment and your progress as a submissive... Tenedave is training you well!

j
 
well i might just have to jump the que,
have you looked yet for adds?
 
you need a new lover,

some who lets you cums.

not me though

you shouldnt feel so opressed by anyone..
 
mackkjackk said:
you need a new lover,

some who lets you cums.

not me though

you shouldnt feel so opressed by anyone..
mack how exactly am i oppressing my slut by punishing her.Is a child that is naughty and disciplined oppressed.Is a person that breaks the law and is punished oppressed?
If you read through our WHOLE thread and not just a soundbite you will see that my slut is on a journey of discovery and awareness,i think you will find that a D/s relationship has more communication in it than a vanilla one.I listen to my slut when we are talking to find out her needs and wants.She tells as much about herself by what she does not tell me as by what she does.
Her GIFT of her submission to me is something i cherish dearly but it is exactly that a gift,she can go back to being what she was at any time she wants.
Her place in our relationship is to bring me pleasure and happiness from this she will gain her own happiness and well being.Her pleasure is secondry but i think if you ask her or any sub for that matter,they will tell you that when she receives praise from me or i tell her that i am proud of her that she gets more pleasure from those words than any self induced orgasm.I hope this helps you understand our relationship a little better mack.
Dave
 
Back
Top