Naded's naughtier side returns

Ok, now I joined in on this whole League thing, and I want honest opinons, since it's so late/early, depending on how you look at it, has my creativity totally left me??? Is that a good superhero name, and good powers??? Or should I work on one, the other or both??? Everyone, please help. Thanks:kiss:


ok I had to edit this because I changed one of my powers, god I love being kinky!!!
 
Last edited:
*~sekzee1~* said:
A good morning BuMp :kiss:

:kiss: naded special under table gropes for you ;)

:kiss: Mia under shirt gropes for you

:kiss: PrettyKitty under shirt gropes for......ooooooo now i lose my pants ;) :devil:

i can't believe i missed that since im in NY
 
PrettyKitty, love your powers!!!! Very inventive and helpful too!

Mia, love your superhero name!!!!:kiss: :kiss:
 
SweetSexyLady said:
PrettyKitty, love your powers!!!! Very inventive and helpful too!

Mia, love your superhero name!!!!:kiss: :kiss:

Thanks, yours is great too. I may change it before long though.
 
My girls rock! Ladies, Sweet is my very good friend and gal pal of my best friend. We were all roommates for a while back when I lived in Seattle / Everett area.

She is also only person I let shave my head. :D
 
TheRiddler said:
Dude I am in envy of you now...good job!

Envious of me? Cant imagine why, I am just lucky to have all these lovely ladies as friends.
 
Originally posted by naded
My girls rock! Ladies, Sweet is my very good friend and gal pal of my best friend. We were all roommates for a while back when I lived in Seattle / Everett area.

She is also only person I let shave my head. :D

Aww, that's so sweet of you to mention that:D Like my AV hun?
 
Good Morning!!

I love the new pics....especially your chest...yummmmmmmmmmmm :p :kiss:

I have added the superhero to my sig line....it may change as it is only 6:30am here & my brain is still at the beach ...lol

Morning Mia :kiss:

Morning Naded :kiss:

Morning PrettyKitty, :kiss: you were missed.

Morning everyone else i missed :kiss: 's for all.......

Special gropes for all this morning ;) :devil:


P.S I am now wearing my superhero outfit in my av......well one of them ;)
 
Last edited:
*~sekzee1~* said:
Good Morning!!

P.S I am now wearing my superhero outfit in my av......well one of them ;)

Damn it Sek, that was my outfit! Only in Pink. Actually, that's what I went as last halloween. Ears and all. My costume didn't have tails though.

A welcome back :kiss: for you!
 
mrsmiawallace said:
Damn it Sek, that was my outfit! Only in Pink. Actually, that's what I went as last halloween. Ears and all. My costume didn't have tails though.

A welcome back :kiss: for you!

Oh Darlin, i am on the hunt for something else as my costume...im not big on the ear thing...lol. Rest assured i will have something suitable in a few minutes though ;)

:kiss: Thanks for my welcome back....i was at the beach most of the weekend.......too damn hot here lately.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top