Naded's naughtier side returns

Showing off AGAIN Naded:rolleyes: You are so damn cute, ya know that??? Yes, you do. This must be really good for your ego. I can understand why you would do this. Hmmm, maybe I should start a naked thread and get my own little following of Lit members. Lord knows, I need the boost and I am not getting it at home...*sigh*:mad:
 
SweetSexyLady said:
Showing off AGAIN Naded:rolleyes: You are so damn cute, ya know that??? Yes, you do. This must be really good for your ego. I can understand why you would do this. Hmmm, maybe I should start a naked thread and get my own little following of Lit members. Lord knows, I need the boost and I am not getting it at home...*sigh*:mad:

Do it sexy!

YGG! :D
 
Thanks hon, I am kinda fond of it, since its been hanging around with me for oh, the last 30 years, wait...oh no, 31 in a few months.

But as long as you like it, thats fine by me. Now, off to the store for ice cream, I gots a serious craving.
 
naded said:
I am getting Tin Roof Sundae, any requests?

Hmmm - Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Or mint chocolate chip, please. :D


And I will repay you, hon. :devil:
 
naded said:
I am getting Tin Roof Sundae, any requests?


yeah put some on my nipples and lick it off...


on a side note...my brother suggested that one of the females choose StenchSnatch as their superpower...such a pungent and overpowering smell that Doc P and the other guys' dicks would jump into their throats and asphixiate them.

i wouldnt want to sport that one but hey its an idea

another would be the thong shot...a thong that when properly loaded sends projectiles (perhaps kinky sextoys??) that impale the enemy
 
Thanks for the positive responses...LOL... I think I'll start my naked thread after my computer is moved so as not to scare the hell out of my boyfriends Grandma (she has Alzheimers). It should be moved in about 2 or 3 months, after my bf's wrist is out of it's cast, he has rewiring to do...*sigh* it shoulda been done already, like BEFORE his surgery...*sigh* Ugh, sorry for ranting, I am very mad at him for something unrelated to computers moving.:mad:

Oh and no ice cream for me, I have some:D plus we have 3 boxes of Orange Creamcicles!!!!:D :p
 
Last edited:
i love love love creamsicles

oh and ssl if he's not doing his job i'd be more than happy to take care of business :D
 
Originally posted by PrettyKitty427
i love love love creamsicles

oh and ssl if he's not doing his job i'd be more than happy to take care of business :D

LOL...OMG...LOL... thank you prettykitty, I just may take you up on that offer;) :kiss:
 
SweetSexyLady said:
LOL...OMG...LOL... thank you prettykitty, I just may take you up on that offer;) :kiss:


Everett eh?? hmm looks like someone should be going to visit her uncle john in everett :D:D:D:D:D
 
Nipple Icecream & no -one called me to have any? ? *pout*


SSL., i agree with all the other sexy people in here....open your own pic thread.....you would have a hearty following :kiss:

Morning mia :kiss: morning to yur sexy hubby as well ;)

Morning naded :kiss:

Moring PrettyKitty :kiss:

Morning SSL :kiss:

Gropes for all today....

I am in a great mood...we decided to sell our business last night :D
 
*~sekzee1~* said:


I am in a great mood...we decided to sell our business last night :D

Congrats! I am thrilled you will get a break! How'd your morning go? I hope you had a good time.

and tons of :kiss:es right back at you!
 
:kiss: es and under the table caresses to you people....i say go for the pic thread...god knows if i had a camera i'd have one
 
Back
Top