Naded's naughtier side returns

:kiss: es and under the table caresses to you people....i say go for the pic thread...god knows if i had a camera i'd have one
 
PrettyKitty427 said:
:kiss: es and under the table caresses to you people....i say go for the pic thread...god knows if i had a camera i'd have one

Well, since you mentioned it, I just went for the pic thread. I know you weren't talking to me
 
Thanks for all the support....:kiss: 's to everyone...I think I will, after I move my computer...my boyfriend even offered to take the pics...LOL
 
SweetSexyLady said:
Thanks for all the support....:kiss: 's to everyone...I think I will, after I move my computer...my boyfriend even offered to take the pics...LOL

Go figure that he would offer. LOL! I think you should definatly do it! But I hate to wait on your comp 3 or 4 months seems like a long time.
 
It is a long time, but we only have a web cam and we don't want to scare the hell out of grnadma with my nudity...LOL
 
SweetSexyLady said:
It is a long time, but we only have a web cam and we don't want to scare the hell out of grnadma with my nudity...LOL

I can understand! Thank god I have a digicam! and that my grandmother doesn't live here.
 
I'm gonna save my money (after I get a job:rolleyes: ) and get a really great digital-webcam....now, if I could only find a job...hmm:(
 
You can borrow my cam Sweet, we just wont tell john. :D

Hi ladies.

Mia, beautiful thread hon.

Kitty, meow baby, meow

Spdr, your thread is kicking butt

LM, where are you sweetness?

Sek, congrats on the sale hon, now maybe you can come visit
 
PrettyKitty427 said:
let's start the Sweet Sexy Lady Digicam Foundation :D

Being one of my best friends, I am definately going to help her out on this.
 
PrettyKitty427 said:
OK now that we have this league.....WHAT DO WE DO?

I think we need a bat cave (what would be the equivalent?? A lit cave?) to have superhero orgies in.
 
mrsmiawallace said:
I think we need a bat cave (what would be the equivalent?? A lit cave?) to have superhero orgies in.

I volunteer my room for the secret hideout. :D The spermobile? Hmmm, kind like the ring to that.
 
Back
Top