Naded's naughtier side returns

SweetSexyLady said:
Ohhh, I hope Naded won't be mad at me now...that would suck, then he wouldn't let me shave his head...I really look forward to that.:confused:

Naw, not mad at ya hon. You know how hard that is to do. :D
 
No, I meant, me getting mad. You know how long I worked on that one.
 
ok, here's my quiz results. Here's a shock.

Your Candy Heart is "Fuck Me"
When people say V-day is romantic, they're not wrong.
It's just that you're idea of romance is doing it all night long.
So screw the dinner, the cards, and the roses.
You'll show love by doing it in many poses.
 
naded said:
ok, here's my quiz results. Here's a shock.

Your Candy Heart is "Fuck Me"
When people say V-day is romantic, they're not wrong.
It's just that you're idea of romance is doing it all night long.
So screw the dinner, the cards, and the roses.
You'll show love by doing it in many poses.

Is that an offer??? If so how could i refuse? :devil:
 
Mine is

Your Candy Heart Is "Kiss Me"
You're a romantic at heart - which is quite sweet
You fall quickly and often for many people you meet.
While you're romantic, you've been know to crawl up with a dirty book
Warning to all: You're not as innocent as you may look.

Emphasis on that warning :devil:
 
Want me to write a note to your boss? Just tell him/her that there is this guy on a adult board who needs you around playing and that you presence is most certainly required for the enjoyment of all.

If that doesnt work I know a couple of big italian guys with crooked noses who can have a chat with them. :D
 
Hmmmm, now I am contemplating all the ways to get Naded mad!

Of course I would only do it for the spankings!
 
mrsmiawallace said:
Hmmmm, now I am contemplating all the ways to get Naded mad!

Of course I would only do it for the spankings!

Heh heh, contemplate all you like my dear, and I would enjoy giving that sexy ass a few paddles from behind.
 
SweetSexyLady said:
Damn that dinner was good, I am a damn good cook if I do say so myself!!!:D

I am a pretty ok cook myself I believe. I make a salmon fillet that is not bad and a ham that could pass relatively well.

But I fucking ROCK at making crepes!
 
OK, I am turning my puter off, I'll be over to shave your head tomorrow, and tell our doll I said good night;) ... not going to ed yet, but I am going to go mess with my asshole (john) LOL...:kiss:
might be back on later
 
assholiness? thats a holy ass if i ever saw one

now why you have to go and say stuff like that naded..you know i get mad when other people besides me have secrets.
 
Oh Naded I found my Superhero pic....let's see if I can so this, I haven't ever inserted a pic before, so here goes.....
 
Dayum, use the new one, there is less of it!!!!!!!!

PrettyKitty, yes I do;) tell me where you put those kisses.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
http://www.quizdiva.net/sexy-bra.jpg

Your bra is a SEXY bra!
Like you, your bra likes to titillate and tantalize.

You like see through bra's, and in the right mood you might even wear one with the nipples cut out ;)

Exploring the fine line between sexiness and slutty-ness is a favourite pastime of yours!

Another favourite pastime is bending over to pick something up you dropped "accidentally" and making sure people (guys, girls, it's all good) get a chance to look down your top and admire how sexy your bra really is.

Or more so, the package it encompasses....
 
Back
Top