Naded's naughtier side returns

just running in to drop off a :kiss: before I scoot off to work..have a great day!
 
Good Morning sexy people of Lit :kiss:

Thanks for the congrats on the sale.....it is now a huge relief. As of next week, i will only be volunteering at my kids school teaching the older ones how to do Powerpoint Presentations, other then that my time is all mine :D:D:D

Mia, I am going to look for your thread next, I am sure it be as gorgeous as i know you are :kiss:

Naded, I wish it now meant i could come visit......:kiss:

:kiss: 's & gropes for all
 
Naded, I hope you answer my post ... it's the last one on the previous page I think, about the whole cam thing.

:kiss: 's to everyone
 
Originally posted by PrettyKitty427
oh no...i only get one good idea per year and i used it in february

but it is February now, did you use it earlier this month? It doesn't really matter, I said it was a great idea and it is!!!:D
 
Just popped in to tell the sexiest people on lit good afternoon!

:kiss: for Naded for giving us such sexy scenery

:kiss:es for all my girls!
 
SweetSexyLady said:
but it is February now, did you use it earlier this month? It doesn't really matter, I said it was a great idea and it is!!!:D

no i meant that was my one great year now i have to wait until 2005 ...but then again i had another great idea...you're looking at the newest member of the singles pool of america :)
 
mrsmiawallace said:
Just popped in to tell the sexiest people on lit good afternoon!

:kiss: for Naded for giving us such sexy scenery

:kiss:es for all my girls!


::slowly moves that little string over:: wait don't look yet :D
 
Originally posted by PrettyKitty427
no i meant that was my one great year now i have to wait until 2005 ...but then again i had another great idea...you're looking at the newest member of the singles pool of america :)

Oh ok, I think I get it now.:D Ya know, sometimes I wish I was single...men are such assholes.
 
SweetSexyLady said:
Oh ok, I think I get it now.:D Ya know, sometimes I wish I was single...men are such assholes.

Not all men are assholes, just look at our luscious Naded! They don't come any nicer or nicer looking than that!




And leave my string alone!:p
 
Mia, I know Naded, I've lived with him, I am his best friend's girl friend...he can be an asshole too, but it's very very rare. Thank god!!!!!!! I wouldn't have servived living with two full time assholes!!!!LOL
 
Not all men are assholes, just a select few who have no flippin idea on how to be with a woman.

Mia, let her move that string :p
 
SweetSexyLady said:
Mia, I know Naded, I've lived with him, I am his best friend's girl friend...he can be an asshole too, but it's very very rare. Thank god!!!!!!! I wouldn't have servived living with two full time assholes!!!!LOL

I'll file that away for future reference. :D
 
*~sekzee1~* said:
Not all men are assholes, just a select few who have no flippin idea on how to be with a woman.

Mia, let her move that string :p

Aren't you getting enough over on my own thread?
 
Ohhh, I hope Naded won't be mad at me now...that would suck, then he wouldn't let me shave his head...I really look forward to that.:confused:
 
SSL, i just did your candy heart test......Oh my....




Your Candy Heart is "Eat Me"
Your sexual confidence inspires you to be bold
So when you want some eating done, it will be told
Your taste is refreshing - and maybe a little fruity
Unless the licking is being done to your booty
 
*~sekzee1~* said:
SSL, i just did your candy heart test......Oh my....




Your Candy Heart is "Eat Me"
Your sexual confidence inspires you to be bold
So when you want some eating done, it will be told
Your taste is refreshing - and maybe a little fruity
Unless the licking is being done to your booty

my candy heart was beat me
 
LOL

I didn't think you'd all take the quiz...I think it's great that you did!! I thought it would be a fun Valentines Day thing. I guess I wasn't wrong. Neat. That hardly ever happens:p
 
SweetSexyLady said:
Mia, I know Naded, I've lived with him, I am his best friend's girl friend...he can be an asshole too, but it's very very rare. Thank god!!!!!!! I wouldn't have servived living with two full time assholes!!!!LOL

Alas, its true, I do have a touch of the inner assholiness. But I very rarely let it out.

kisses to all my favorite ladies, god you all are great.

But bad news, a few of you know already, but I will not be here from wednesday night to monday night. I will be unavailiable and not near a computer. So please forgive me.

And if any of you know why, let sleeping dogs lay, no telling.
 
Back
Top