Naded's naughtier side returns

naded said:
My beautiful and wonderful ladies,


I am out for the weekend, take care and see you on monday night or tuesday morning.


:kiss: 's


P.S. Be sure to misbehave......................alot

Rest assured we will misbehave......probably more then you know ;) :devil:
 
naded said:
My beautiful and wonderful ladies,


I am out for the weekend, take care and see you on monday night or tuesday morning.


:kiss: 's


P.S. Be sure to misbehave......................alot


I'd rather misbehave with you...have a safe trip :kiss:
 
Good evening ladies. I was thinking that we need to do something for naded while he is gone, like fill his thread with some serious porn.

Maybe something like this.
 
OOOOO i like this idea.........i have plenty of pics......ummmm did i say that out loud ? ? ?



*goes to find her adults only cds*
 
Pretty Kitty has a pic thread! Pretty Kitty has a pic thread! Pretty Kitty has a pic thread! Pretty Kitty has a pic thread! Pretty Kitty has a pic thread!Pretty Kitty has a pic thread! Pretty Kitty has a pic thread! Pretty Kitty has a pic thread!

I am so excited!
 
Back
Top