Naded's naughtier side returns

naded said:
Ladies,

You all are oh so wonderful, keeping my thread alive while I was gone and all the nice V Day (I am so not saying VD) wishes. Missed you all a ton. I am back from the airport and gonna take a hot bath.


N


Welcum home :kiss:
 
PrettyKitty427 said:
we missed you so much we all had to start looking at pictures of eachother :D

I'd have been looking at pics of you guys if Naded was here or not, but I am so glad he is home.
 
PrettyKitty427 said:
we missed you so much we all had to start looking at pictures of eachother :D

Hunny, as mia said, we were looking anyway ....well i always was ;)

Morning naded :kiss:
 
Thanks all. And I have been catching up on all your naughty lil threads today. Yummy.

Now, I need to go to the gym or something to unwind and relax a bit. Talk to you all later.
 
naded said:
Thanks all. And I have been catching up on all your naughty lil threads today. Yummy.

Now, I need to go to the gym or something to unwind and relax a bit. Talk to you all later.


'or somethang' sounds much more interesting....and hopefully led to pics :D
 
You have any idea how tough it is to type with one eye? God. I got something under my right contact yesterday at work so I took out my one contact.

Its been out like since 4 oclock yesterday afternoon. I go to put it back in this morning, burns like a mother fcuker and so I take it out. Now it just waters, which is pissing me off.

I think I might have gotten some ZEP 40 cleaner in my eye, fuck I need to find out if that stuff will blind ya.
 
naded said:
You have any idea how tough it is to type with one eye? God. I got something under my right contact yesterday at work so I took out my one contact.

Its been out like since 4 oclock yesterday afternoon. I go to put it back in this morning, burns like a mother fcuker and so I take it out. Now it just waters, which is pissing me off.

I think I might have gotten some ZEP 40 cleaner in my eye, fuck I need to find out if that stuff will blind ya.

Call poison control!

:kiss:es for your eye!
 
Morning babe :kiss: I hope your eye is feeling a bit better.

Morning SSL :kiss:

Morning Mia :kiss:

Morning Kitty :kiss:

Gropes all round.
 
SweetSexyLady said:
Morning sekzee1:kiss: *gropes back*

I jsut did your quiz SSL...I near died when i saw Vampire..til i read it..then i was happier with it :)

http://live.quizilla.com/user_image..._ampirequiz.JPG



You are Form 9, Vampire: The Undying. "And The Vampire was all that remained on the blood drowned creation. She attempted to regrow life from the dead. But as she was about to give the breath of life, she was consumed in the flame of The Phoenix and the cycle began again." Some examples of the Vampire Form are Hades (Greek) and Isis (Egyptian). The Vampire is associated with the concept of death, the number 9, and the element of fire. Her sign is the eclipsed moon. As a member of Form 9, you are a very realistic individual. You may be a little idealistic, but you are very grounded and down to earth. You realize that not everything lasts, but you savor every minute of the good times. While you may sometimes find yourself lonely, you have strong ties with people that will never be broken. Vampires are the best friends to have because they are sensible
 
ok, please ignore the following blood curling, girlish scream..................
















FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Goddamnmotherfuckingsonofatwobitwhoreshittybreathsmellingfleabagcumstainonthebackofaniraqcamelsass!


fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck



FUCK this stings!
 
Back
Top