Naded's naughtier side returns

just bumping thru :kiss: only another day til you get back *sexcited wigGgle*
 
naded you'll be happy to know that i grouped all the pix on my first post so when you return there will be easy access ( like i always give you ;)
 
Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread!

Naded is going to be so surprised when he gets back to see all his women with pic threads!
 
mrsmiawallace said:
Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread! Sekzee has her own pic thread!

Naded is going to be so surprised when he gets back to see all his women with pic threads!

LOL mia.....your as excited as i am :kiss:

Naded is going to be soooooo surprised ;)
 
Well, can you handle a few more hours?

I thought I would pop in here at this little internet cafe and say good morning to all you lovely ladies. Good god have ya'll been BUSY!

I am sooooo proud of my girls, they got there own threads. :p

Ok, see you all late tonight when I get back to Seattle.

:kiss: 's in all the wet places
 
Re: Well, can you handle a few more hours?

naded said:
I thought I would pop in here at this little internet cafe and say good morning to all you lovely ladies. Good god have ya'll been BUSY!

I am sooooo proud of my girls, they got there own threads. :p

Ok, see you all late tonight when I get back to Seattle.

:kiss: 's in all the wet places


Have a safe flight home :kiss:
 
Re: Well, can you handle a few more hours?

naded said:
I thought I would pop in here at this little internet cafe and say good morning to all you lovely ladies. Good god have ya'll been BUSY!

I am sooooo proud of my girls, they got there own threads. :p

Ok, see you all late tonight when I get back to Seattle.

:kiss: 's in all the wet places

Morning naded :kiss: Have a safe flight home babe.
 
Re: Well, can you handle a few more hours?

naded said:
I thought I would pop in here at this little internet cafe and say good morning to all you lovely ladies. Good god have ya'll been BUSY!

I am sooooo proud of my girls, they got there own threads. :p

Ok, see you all late tonight when I get back to Seattle.

:kiss: 's in all the wet places


Sneaky, naded! :p

Have a safe trip back.
 
PrettyKitty427 said:
oh, for shame...you didn't tell the kitty...oh well it was worth waiting for!

Oh darlin, I'm sorry :( I did'nt know if you were around when I was contemplating the idea. :rose:
 
Ladies,

You all are oh so wonderful, keeping my thread alive while I was gone and all the nice V Day (I am so not saying VD) wishes. Missed you all a ton. I am back from the airport and gonna take a hot bath.


N
 
naded said:
Ladies,

You all are oh so wonderful, keeping my thread alive while I was gone and all the nice V Day (I am so not saying VD) wishes. Missed you all a ton. I am back from the airport and gonna take a hot bath.


N

*peeks around the bathroom door to catch naded delectibly naked* :kiss:
 
*~sekzee1~* said:
*peeks around the bathroom door to catch naded delectibly naked* :kiss:

:kiss: 's to you beautiful.


off to my bath and then bed
 
Back
Top