Naded's naughtier side returns

I would have posted or chatted more tonight ladies but I ended up working at the bar with the roommate till about 15 mins ago. I am going to bed for a couple hours.
 
naded said:
I would have posted or chatted more tonight ladies but I ended up working at the bar with the roommate till about 15 mins ago. I am going to bed for a couple hours.


Ive always thought working at a bar would be kinda fun..hope you are sleeping well :kiss:
 
how can you stand working in a bar? All those hoochie momma's trying to hit on you!?! Ohhhh wait a sec...this IS Naded I am talking about. LMAO
 
Hey, you know me SSL, I do crave it now and then, that and the money is fucking NICE now with the new owners and all. Phil is really taking care of the doorman and the wait staff, bartenders and DJ are required to tip us out each night.

So, I walked out with a C note last night.
 
Bitenips said:
Ive always thought working at a bar would be kinda fun..hope you are sleeping well :kiss:

It can be extremely boring, incredibly entertaining, frustrating pathetic and a really good way to quit drinking. Once you start to see the effects of daily alcohol consuption on a grand scale you tend to rethink your drinking days.

Most of our doormen no longer even drink. We are all addicted to Red Bull (8 cans of it last night :D ) and hot cider. The people can be fun and there is definately this whole, I so want to sleep with the doorman thing if thats your thing. But it gets real old real fast.
 
Originally posted by naded
Hey, you know me SSL, I do crave it now and then, that and the money is fucking NICE now with the new owners and all. Phil is really taking care of the doorman and the wait staff, bartenders and DJ are required to tip us out each night.

So, I walked out with a C note last night.

Right on!!! Are you going to start working there regularly?
 
naded said:
It can be extremely boring, incredibly entertaining, frustrating pathetic and a really good way to quit drinking. Once you start to see the effects of daily alcohol consuption on a grand scale you tend to rethink your drinking days.

Most of our doormen no longer even drink. We are all addicted to Red Bull (8 cans of it last night :D ) and hot cider. The people can be fun and there is definately this whole, I so want to sleep with the doorman thing if thats your thing. But it gets real old real fast.


hmmmmmm so the doormen are hot? :D
 
Doorman requirements:

Must be good looking
Must be flirtacious
Must have a extremely good eye for ids


oh, and be bad mother fuckers when the shit goes south.
 
naded said:
Doorman requirements:

Must be good looking
Must be flirtacious
Must have a extremely good eye for ids


oh, and be bad mother fuckers when the shit goes south.

Sounds like you are perfect for that job then.:kiss:
 
Well, maybe 3 out of 4 of those I am.


I just happen to excell at being the last one.
 
naded said:
Well, maybe 3 out of 4 of those I am.


I just happen to excell at being the last one.

So what, you aren't good at looking at ids? Because I know you are all the rest.
 
lol, you know which one I mean, but I know better than to argue with you on that.

Besides, your hotter.
 
naded said:
lol, you know which one I mean, but I know better than to argue with you on that.

Besides, your hotter.

Yeah, it is best not to argue with me. I am way smarter! LMAO
 
Back
Top