Naded's naughtier side returns

naded said:
You have any idea how tough it is to type with one eye? God. I got something under my right contact yesterday at work so I took out my one contact.

Its been out like since 4 oclock yesterday afternoon. I go to put it back in this morning, burns like a mother fcuker and so I take it out. Now it just waters, which is pissing me off.

I think I might have gotten some ZEP 40 cleaner in my eye, fuck I need to find out if that stuff will blind ya.


ooooh you poor thang...I hope your eye is feeling better :kiss:
 
you should see a doctor about that my aunt sue was cleaning her tile grout with it and didnt use gloves and broke out really badlythat shit is sooooooooo not good for you

kisses and lick for everyone
 
The eye is much better today, no pain, cleared up. I am fine, just took a day or so to feel better is all.

Thanks for the concern ya'll.
 
Good Morning babe :kiss: I am glad your eye is all better now. I was starting think we all had to rush to your bedside & give you some TLC ;)
 
*~sekzee1~* said:
Good Morning babe :kiss: I am glad your eye is all better now. I was starting think we all had to rush to your bedside & give you some TLC ;)

oh really?


shit, its starting to hurt again!


NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



(heh heh)
 
naded said:
The eye is much better today, no pain, cleared up. I am fine, just took a day or so to feel better is all.

Thanks for the concern ya'll.



Glad to hear your eye is all better :kiss:
 
Glad to hear you're okay - damage to those beautiful eyes of yours would definitely be a bad thing!
 
and the worst part would have been you wouldnt have been able to see mia and sekzee...now thats good cause for suicide if you ask me
 
Well - he'd still be able to grope them, but not being able to see them - yeah - that would be bad. :D
 
A damaged eye would stop me from looking at all of you beautiful women and thats...

mia
sekzee
spdr
bitenips
lamariposita
kitty

and everyone else I forgot to mention.

Now, back to the shit load of laundry, where the hell did all of this come from?!?
 
naded said:
A damaged eye would stop me from looking at all of you beautiful women and thats...

mia
sekzee
spdr
bitenips
lamariposita
kitty

and everyone else I forgot to mention.

Now, back to the shit load of laundry, where the hell did all of this come from?!?



hmmmm doin laundry? does that mean yer nekkid??? <peeeeeeek>
 
Geeez, I cant even come in here with boxers on and not get practically raped.....................












cool




oh, and new pics coming up tomorrow
 
Back
Top