Naded's naughtier side returns

naded said:
Geeez, I cant even come in here with boxers on and not get practically raped.....................












cool




oh, and new pics coming up tomorrow

LMAO you havent been practically raped.............................yet ;)


I will see them on my Monday..family invasion will stop me from looking at your sexy self al lweekend...dammit!!

:kiss:'s,gropes & licks in all the right spots ;) :devil:
 
When do we get our new pics? I am trying to be patient, but I am not so good at patience!


:kiss: for Naded!
:kiss: for all the beautiful women that hang out here!
 
mrsmiawallace said:
When do we get our new pics? I am trying to be patient, but I am not so good at patience!


:kiss: for Naded!
:kiss: for all the beautiful women that hang out here!

Hmm - yes, he did promise us new pics, didn't he? And no, I'm not patient either. C'mon naded - we're waiting! :D

:kiss: on Mia's beautiful booty.
 
We need pics! I think I may be going through withdrawl :) Can I request a shot of you in your boxers? (please, pretty please)
 
Last edited:
well, nadedm, i'm glad you learned your lesson. hopefully from now on you'll just show up naked like a good boy :)
 
naded said:
I'll save the rest for when I get home from work

Damn, those are fantastic! It is good to be patient. Now hurry up and get home from work so we can see the rest, you sexy fuck!
 
Sexy fuck is home, but running out the door for a couple hours, suppose I can post the rest for ya. :D
 
Back
Top