Name 10 ........

Name 10 things you can stuff at Christmas

1. My belly....with all that yummy homemade candy!!
2. I know what I'd like to stuff, but that ain't gonna happen
3. Holly and Carol
4. A rump roast.
5. Stockings
6. the fridge with all the leftovers
 
Name 10 things you can stuff at Christmas
1. My belly....with all that yummy homemade candy!!
2. I know what I'd like to stuff, but that ain't gonna happen
3. Holly and Carol
4. A rump roast.
5. Stockings
6. the fridge with all the leftovers
7. I would like to Stuff seductively Sprite or Rosey Fox..:kiss::kiss: and a few other beautiful ladies here... Guess it will be the trash can again this year then after I open all my prezzies!!
 
Name 10 things you can stuff at Christmas
1. My belly....with all that yummy homemade candy!!
2. I know what I'd like to stuff, but that ain't gonna happen
3. Holly and Carol
4. A rump roast.
5. Stockings
6. the fridge with all the leftovers
7. I would like to Stuff seductively Sprite or Rosey Fox.. and a few other beautiful ladies here... Guess it will be the trash can again this year then after I open all my prezzies!!
8. My face....with all sorts of Christmas goodies :D
 
Name 10 things you can stuff at Christmas
1. My belly....with all that yummy homemade candy!!
2. I know what I'd like to stuff, but that ain't gonna happen
3. Holly and Carol
4. A rump roast.
5. Stockings
6. the fridge with all the leftovers
7. I would like to Stuff seductively Sprite or Rosey Fox.. and a few other beautiful ladies here... Guess it will be the trash can again this year then after I open all my prezzies!!
8. My face....with all sorts of Christmas goodies
9. Myself into clothes after the supposed average weight gain of 7lbs over the festivities :(
 
Name 10 things you can stuff at Christmas
1. My belly....with all that yummy homemade candy!!
2. I know what I'd like to stuff, but that ain't gonna happen
3. Holly and Carol
4. A rump roast.
5. Stockings
6. the fridge with all the leftovers
7. I would like to Stuff seductively Sprite or Rosey Fox.. and a few other beautiful ladies here... Guess it will be the trash can again this year then after I open all my prezzies!!
8. My face....with all sorts of Christmas goodies
9. Myself into clothes after the supposed average weight gain of 7lbs over the festivities
10. The trash can with all the wrapping paper.....


someone else put up the next 10.....
 
Name 10 non-holiday-related activities you dread in the upcoming seven days.

1. Cutting back on sex with a house full of people. :(
 
Name 10 non-holiday-related activities you dread in the upcoming seven days.

1. Cutting back on sex with a house full of people. :(

How much sex do you normally have with a house full of people, and why do you need to cut back on that? Are people not hanging around enough to get involved?


2. I have a dental appointment
 
Name 10 non-holiday-related activities you dread in the upcoming seven days.

1. Cutting back on sex with a house full of people.
2. I have a dental appointment.
3. Getting tax paperwork ready.









How much sex do you normally have with a house full of people? Lots I live with a house full, but not usually her Mom and Dad! and why do you need to cut back on that? May not if her Sisters show up! :D Are people not hanging around enough to get involved? Not into group sex....well not large groups. ;)
 
Name 10 non-holiday-related activities you dread in the upcoming seven days.

1. Cutting back on sex with a house full of people.
2. I have a dental appointment.
3. Getting tax paperwork ready.
4. Exam on Saturday night from 7pm to 9pm :rolleyes:
 
Name 10 non-holiday-related activities you dread in the upcoming seven days.

1. Cutting back on sex with a house full of people.
2. I have a dental appointment.
3. Getting tax paperwork ready.
4. Exam on Saturday night from 7pm to 9pm
5. visiting the mother in law
 
Name 10 non-holiday-related activities you dread in the upcoming seven days.

1. Cutting back on sex with a house full of people.
2. I have a dental appointment.
3. Getting tax paperwork ready.
4. Exam on Saturday night from 7pm to 9pm
5. visiting the mother in law
6. No snow to play in........:(
 
Name 10 non-holiday-related activities you dread in the upcoming seven days.
1. Cutting back on sex with a house full of people.
2. I have a dental appointment.
3. Getting tax paperwork ready.
4. Exam on Saturday night from 7pm to 9pm
5. visiting the mother in law
6. No snow to play in........:(
7. Getting sad thinking about all those I have loved in the past that are now resting in peace and cant join us.
 
Name 10 non-holiday-related activities you dread in the upcoming seven days.
1. Cutting back on sex with a house full of people.
2. I have a dental appointment.
3. Getting tax paperwork ready.
4. Exam on Saturday night from 7pm to 9pm
5. visiting the mother in law
6. No snow to play in........
7. Getting sad thinking about all those I have loved in the past that are now resting in peace and cant join us.
8. Fitting in routine appointments
 
Name 10 non-holiday-related activities you dread in the upcoming seven days.
1. Cutting back on sex with a house full of people.
2. I have a dental appointment.
3. Getting tax paperwork ready.
4. Exam on Saturday night from 7pm to 9pm
5. visiting the mother in law
6. No snow to play in........
7. Getting sad thinking about all those I have loved in the past that are now resting in peace and cant join us.
8. Fitting in routine appointment
9. checking to see how many deer how been picked off during hunting season.
 
Name 10 non-holiday-related activities you dread in the upcoming seven days.
1. Cutting back on sex with a house full of people.
2. I have a dental appointment.
3. Getting tax paperwork ready.
4. Exam on Saturday night from 7pm to 9pm
5. visiting the mother in law
6. No snow to play in........
7. Getting sad thinking about all those I have loved in the past that are now resting in peace and cant join us.
8. Fitting in routine appointment
9. checking to see how many deer how been picked off during hunting season.
10. Paying the bills, and balancing the check book


Name 10 resolutions you SURELY will keep NEXT year.
 
Name 10 resolutions you SURELY will keep NEXT year.

!. Not to make any resolutions.
 
Name 10 resolutions you SURELY will keep NEXT year.

!. Not to make any resolutions.
2. Have a work to Lit ratio of at least 4:1
 
Name 10 resolutions you SURELY will keep NEXT year.

!. Not to make any resolutions.
2. Have a work to Lit ratio of at least 4:1
3.....finding more me time
 
Name 10 resolutions you SURELY will keep NEXT year.

1. Not to make any resolutions.
2. Have a work to Lit ratio of at least 4:1
3.....finding more me time
4. Read more novels
 
Name 10 resolutions you SURELY will keep NEXT year.

1. Not to make any resolutions.
2. Have a work to Lit ratio of at least 4:1
3.....finding more me time
4. Read more novels
5. K-motor plus
 
1. Not to make any resolutions.
2. Have a work to Lit ratio of at least 4:1
3.....finding more me time
4. Read more novels
5. K-motor plus
6. Keep working on my weight.
 
Name 10 resolutions you SURELY will keep NEXT year.

1. Not to make any resolutions.
2. Have a work to Lit ratio of at least 4:1
3.....finding more me time
4. Read more novels
5. K-motor plus
6. Keep working on my weight.
7. I don't make any
 
Name 10 resolutions you SURELY will keep NEXT year.

1. Not to make any resolutions.
2. Have a work to Lit ratio of at least 4:1
3.....finding more me time
4. Read more novels
5. K-motor plus
6. Keep working on my weight.
7. I don't make any
8. to continue to perv on lit
 
Name 10 resolutions you SURELY will keep NEXT year.

1. Not to make any resolutions.
2. Have a work to Lit ratio of at least 4:1
3.....finding more me time
4. Read more novels
5. K-motor plus
6. Keep working on my weight.
7. I don't make any
8. to continue to perv on lit
9. find a decent job that pays better and has better hours- any leads anyone? :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top