Name 10 ........

Name 10 resolutions you SURELY will keep NEXT year.

1. Not to make any resolutions.
2. Have a work to Lit ratio of at least 4:1
3.....finding more me time
4. Read more novels
5. K-motor plus
6. Keep working on my weight.
7. I don't make any
8. to continue to perv on lit
9. find a decent job that pays better and has better hours- any leads anyone?
10. Not to post in resolutions threads any more.......

What is the most extravagant Christmas gift you have ever received/bought.
 
What is the most extravagant Christmas gift you have ever received/bought.

1. A car ... used, about 4 years old, in good condition, and definitely needed
2. Received, Australian Pink Diamonds.
 
What is the most extravagant Christmas gift you have ever received/bought.

1. A car ... used, about 4 years old, in good condition, and definitely needed
2. Received, Australian Pink Diamonds.
3. Panthere De Cartier Brooch
 
What is the most extravagant Christmas gift you have ever received/bought.

1. A car ... used, about 4 years old, in good condition, and definitely needed
2. Received, Australian Pink Diamonds.
3. Gave...see above.....and in 40 years they will be paid off.......:eek:
 
1. A car ... used, about 4 years old, in good condition, and definitely needed
2. Received, Australian Pink Diamonds.
3. Gave...see above.....and in 40 years they will be paid off.......
4. Pleasent company doll when i was nine...
 
1. A car ... used, about 4 years old, in good condition, and definitely needed
2. Received, Australian Pink Diamonds.
3. Gave...see above.....and in 40 years they will be paid off.......
4. Pleasent company doll when i was nine...
5. a stereo system
 
What is the most extravagant Christmas gift you have ever received/bought.

1. A car ... used, about 4 years old, in good condition, and definitely needed
2. Received, Australian Pink Diamonds.
3. Gave...see above.....and in 40 years they will be paid off.......
4. Pleasent company doll when i was nine...
5. a stereo system
6. received: my third child
 
What is the most extravagant Christmas gift you have ever received/bought.

1. A car ... used, about 4 years old, in good condition, and definitely needed
2. Received, Australian Pink Diamonds.
3. Gave...see above.....and in 40 years they will be paid off.......
4. Pleasent company doll when i was nine...
5. a stereo system
6. received: my third child
7. Time to say goodbye and whisper the words 'I love you'
 
What is the most extravagant Christmas gift you have ever received/bought.

1. A car ... used, about 4 years old, in good condition, and definitely needed
2. Received, Australian Pink Diamonds.
3. Gave...see above.....and in 40 years they will be paid off.......
4. Pleasent company doll when i was nine...
5. a stereo system
6. received: my third child
7. Time to say goodbye and whisper the words 'I love you'
8. I've never wanted nor been interested in extravagant gifts ... I suppose a set of golf clubs back when I was in high school
 
1. A car ... used, about 4 years old, in good condition, and definitely needed
2. Received, Australian Pink Diamonds.
3. Gave...see above.....and in 40 years they will be paid off.......
4. Pleasent company doll when i was nine...
5. a stereo system
6. received: my third child
7. Time to say goodbye and whisper the words 'I love you'
8. I've never wanted nor been interested in extravagant gifts ... I suppose a set of golf clubs back when I was in high school
9. My iPod (Not many big gifts)
 
1. A car ... used, about 4 years old, in good condition, and definitely needed
2. Received, Australian Pink Diamonds.
3. Gave...see above.....and in 40 years they will be paid off.......
4. Pleasent company doll when i was nine...
5. a stereo system
6. received: my third child
7. Time to say goodbye and whisper the words 'I love you'
8. I've never wanted nor been interested in extravagant gifts ... I suppose a set of golf clubs back when I was in high school
9. My iPod (Not many big gifts)
10. An mothers ring -- with me- my daughter- my hubby -- and our other wife in it --- i wear it to this day


Name 10 things that you want for christmas
 
Name 10 things that you want for christmas

1. A thermal nuclear device to destroy washington while all the elected idiots are there.
 
Name 10 things that you want for christmas

1. A thermal nuclear device to destroy washington while all the elected idiots are there.
2. for my honey to be home from the hospital, feeling good.
 
Name 10 things that you want for christmas

1. A thermal nuclear device to destroy washington while all the elected idiots are there.
2. for my honey to be home from the hospital, feeling good.
3. snow
 
Name 10 things that you want for christmas

1. A thermal nuclear device to destroy washington while all the elected idiots are there.
2. for my honey to be home from the hospital, feeling good.
3. snow
4. Happy kids
 
Name 10 things that you want for christmas

1. A thermal nuclear device to destroy washington while all the elected idiots are there.
2. for my honey to be home from the hospital, feeling good.
3. snow
4. Happy kids
5. A ticket North
 
1. A thermal nuclear device to destroy washington while all the elected idiots are there.
2. for my honey to be home from the hospital, feeling good.
3. snow
4. Happy kids
5. A ticket North
6. A ticket South
 
1. A thermal nuclear device to destroy washington while all the elected idiots are there.
2. for my honey to be home from the hospital, feeling good.
3. snow
4. Happy kids
5. A ticket North
6. A ticket South

7. A new muse
 
1. A thermal nuclear device to destroy washington while all the elected idiots are there.
2. for my honey to be home from the hospital, feeling good.
3. snow
4. Happy kids
5. A ticket North
6. A ticket South
7. A new muse
8. Undertable dining
 
1. A thermal nuclear device to destroy washington while all the elected idiots are there.
2. for my honey to be home from the hospital, feeling good.
3. snow
4. Happy kids
5. A ticket North
6. A ticket South
7. A new muse
8. Undertable dining
9. A Mayan Warrior mask
10. A Faberge Egg (I'm not picky :rolleyes:)

Name 10 New Year's resolutions that you know you'll break.
 
Name 10 New Year's resolutions that you know you'll break.

1. To stop being so impetuous:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
1. To stop being so impetuous

2. To learn French properly (I'll try but I just know I'll not find the time somehow).
 
1. To stop being so impetuous

2. To learn French properly (I'll try but I just know I'll not find the time somehow)

3. To be more organised!
 
Name 10 New Year's resolutions that you know you'll break.

1. To stop being so impetuous

2. To learn French properly (I'll try but I just know I'll not find the time somehow)

3. To be more organised!


4. To drive slowly
 
Back
Top