Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
alisonwunderlnd said:
1.TALL
2,MEAN
3,close minded
4,prude
5.good girl

same question :devil:
hey! you're not supposed to steal MY words!! well, cept for mean. AP's a lil crazy bitch, you know that :p



tidy
dependent
dressed lol
frigid
tightass...mwahaha... :D :D isn't double meaning wonderful? take your pick which one i mean :p


5 Lit members who's PMs you have in your inbox
 
asian_princess said:
5 Lit members who's PMs you have in your inbox
raven2
DLL
rick_j21
victoria
dcraz

5 dreaded things you occassionally must do in real life?
 
Sprinkles22 said:
5 dreaded things you occassionally must do in real life?
working
working other job.
help son with accidents
argue with the so
clean the bathroom.

5 celebrities you think are overrated.
 
Azuldrgon said:
5 celebrities you think are overrated.

1) Kris Kristopherson (as a singer)
2) Martha Stewart
3) Jim Cary (decent actor, but too damn silly)
4) Anna Nicole Smith
5) Can't think of a 5th one. :eek:

5 celebrities you think are brilliant.
 
Willow123 said:
(in no particular order)

1. Kevin Spacey
2. Jodie Foster
3. Angelina Jolie
4. Bette Midler
5. Lily Tomlin

5 tv shows you can't miss
Seinfeld
CSI (the vegas series)
good eats (on the food network)
barefoot contessa (also on the food network)
saturday night live

Speaking of SNL -
5 favorite SNL skits (within the past 10 years)
 
pretty_green_eyes said:
5 favorite SNL skits (within the past 10 years)

What? I can't say 'The Church Lady' or 'Buckwheat'??? Hmm, leaves me out of it :(

Anybody else care to answer?
 
pretty_green_eyes said:
5 favorite SNL skits (within the past 10 years)
I'm pretty bad at remembering specific skits and/or their time frames. will ferrell and darrell hammond have had some pretty hilarious moments, tho.... the one specific skit that comes to mind:

will ferrell as george w. and dana carvey as george h.w. are out hunting. I think it was during w.'s first campaign for prez, can't remember for sure.

during their conversation, bush the dad realizes what an idiot bush the son is. after junior gets all excited about shooting a deer, he runs up ahead to look at it. bush the dad points his shotgun and bush the son... thinks about it and then says something like, "nah.... bar would never forgive me."

classic. I wish I could remember who was hosting that episode, because I've never seen that skit again. is it a conspiracy, my brother? hmmmm... :rolleyes:

1. the skit I just mentioned
2. will ferrell as the guy wearing the american flag underwear to his company's meeting
3. most of the will ferrell and cheri oteri "cheerleader" skits.
4. tina fey on weekend update. the funniest since dennis miller. jimmy fallon was decent, too.

that totals up to more than 5 so I'll stop there.

name your 5 favorite members of SNL's cast, ever....
 
mrtnmoon said:
name your 5 favorite members of SNL's cast, ever....
Dana Carvey
Tina Fey( because she is a hottie)
Chris Farley
Phil Hartman
Mike Myers.

Good question. Let's repeat it.
 
Sprinkles22 said:
raven2
DLL
rick_j21
victoria
dcraz

5 dreaded things you occassionally must do in real life?
lol i'm in Oz we don't get SNL *wahhhhhhhh*

so, i'll steal this question instead :eek:


get out of bed.
leave the bed.
vacate the bed.
depart the bed
change the sheets on the bed.


:eek: :eek:


5 things you do in bed that most people don't :D
 
asian_princess said:
5 things you do in bed that most people don't :D
Huh I don't know how many I can think of lol I don't know other people's sleeping habits lol Answering to bump thread.

Always sleep with a pillow over my head lol EVERY night.
Have to have a fan on, even when it's -20 outside lol

Best I can do since sexually I don't think I'm very different lol :rolleyes:

Five things you eat as a midnight snack.
 
purrbaby said:
Five things you eat as a midnight snack.
leftover pizza
Taco Bell
my partner if she is up.;)
something sweet.

nothin else I am afraid.

five places you would love visit this summer.
 
Azuldrgon said:
leftover pizza
Taco Bell
my partner if she is up.;)
something sweet.

nothin else I am afraid.

five places you would love visit this summer.
Haha, like that one. ;) My baby likes that one too lol

Him
His home
His bed
His shower
His... anything lol

Five places you wouldn't visit.
 
purrbaby said:
Five places you wouldn't visit.
zoo. (too small and not as cool as the one in DC)
in law's house. (obvious)
hospital
most restaurants in my area
the waterfront up here. (too crowded)


five reasons I should try to visit you this summer.
 
Azuldrgon said:
five reasons I should try to visit you this summer.
lmao oh god this is hard...

I'm near a lake... sorta...
I'm a great cook.
My house is always super clean.
You like using OFF lol
West Nile sounds like fun to you lol

Okay nvm the last two were fun lol

Five reasons why you'd miss someone you didn't know well.
 
purrbaby said:
Five reasons why you'd miss someone you didn't know well.
the conversation
the regret of not getting to know them better
they have something you are attracted to.
maybe you owe them a story or picture.
cause you love it when you see them.


5 guilty pleasures.
 
Azuldrgon said:
5 guilty pleasures.
Chocolate
Sex with chocolate invloved lol
Sleeping in.
Staying up way too late.
Certain text messages between me and him :D

Passing on out of curiosity.
 
purrbaby said:
Passing on out of curiosity.
Certain cartoons.
masturbation while she voice chats with someone in the other room
sneaking in one while the kids watch tv in the other room
any 80's power ballad while I am driving.
writing when I am suppose to be working.


five places besides your lips you love to be kissed.
 
Azuldrgon said:
five places besides your lips you love to be kissed.
Neck
Ears
Shoulders
Stomach
And every other place he knows lol

Five times you've regretted something you said.
 
purrbaby said:
Five times you've regretted something you said.
wow!!!

I will sum it up like this. Everytime we fight and I start talking without thinking.


five times you did something that blew your mind.
 
Azuldrgon said:
wow!!!

I will sum it up like this. Everytime we fight and I start talking without thinking.


five times you did something that blew your mind.
I agree, I always say stupid things then.

And oh wow okay um...

When I told him I loved him the first time.
The first time I made out with him lol (I was not a good girl then lol)
The first time I went down on him lol (Ditto above)
Phone sex, always surprised by what comes out of my mouth lol
When I cursed out a guy that was harrassing me in front of a huge crowd with everyone staring and I never backed down.

Again, I like that question, passing it on.
 
RocknRoll said:
Just about every time I open my mouth


5 reasons to change your name
1. divorce
2. not spelled right
3. always hated that name
4. too long to write fully
5. people mispronounce it

5 favorite names
 
RocknRoll said:
5 reasons to change your name
You're in trouble legally lol
You're in trouble from a psycho
Your parents named you Gaylord
Your parents named you Gina ('i' = high lol)
You're getting married.

Bumping:
Jail said:
5 favorite names
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top