Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jail said:
5 favorite names
1. ben dover
2. phil mccracken
3. holden mcgroin
4. mike hunt
5. joseph stalin

5 days or events you wish you could do over... for reasons good or bad
 
mrtnmoon said:
5 days or events you wish you could do over... for reasons good or bad
Easter Sunday-1990(redo cause it sucked)
My wedding day.
My son's birth(I missed it by an hour)
my first fight with the wife.(so I could stop it)
my first kiss( to make me wait til it meant more)

passing.
 
Azuldrgon said:
First kiss with Will, would have made it last longer.
First time we did anything sexual. He knows why.
Letting him get away with something he shouldn't have in the start of our relationship. It's been a problem ever since.
Letting them hurt me. Ever. They never mattered.
Letting myself be abused. They shouldn't have been given that power, and I gave it to them.

Passing again. Interested to see what other's might say. If they're honest.
 
Azuldrgon said:
Easter Sunday-1990(redo cause it sucked)
My wedding day.
My son's birth(I missed it by an hour)
my first fight with the wife.(so I could stop it)
my first kiss( to make me wait til it meant more)

passing.
1. go to Hong Kong
2. go back to Michigan
3. not go to Florida
4. moved to the US 25 years ago
5. gone to university


5 things that make you smile?
 
Imaginewithme
pleaz
Getting taken with a strap-on girl
Shaved pussy
Having my face sat on



Name 5 things that make you wet
 
thickNshaved said:
Imaginewithme
pleaz
Getting taken with a strap-on girl
Shaved pussy
Having my face sat on



Name 5 things that make you wet
1. tongue
2. fingers
3. tongue and fingers along with a vibe
4. being talked dirty too, in the heat of passion
5. water LOL


5 ways that get you aroused
 
Being talked to dirty
having my neck kissed
Getting my balls sucked
Having my ass played with
Sex toys



5 places you always wanted to get nasty but haven't had the opportunity yet
 
thickNshaved said:
Being talked to dirty
having my neck kissed
Getting my balls sucked
Having my ass played with
Sex toys



5 places you always wanted to get nasty but haven't had the opportunity yet
hmmmmm well if you're talking recently, there here goes:

1. on the deck
2. on the wash machine
3. poker table
4. dining room table
5. in front of the fireplace


5 of your most memorable orgasms
 
Jail said:
hmmmmm well if you're talking recently, there here goes:

1. on the deck
2. on the wash machine
3. poker table
4. dining room table
5. in front of the fireplace


5 of your most memorable orgasms

1. My wife on the floor of her apartment ...the first time
2. After the jacuzzi tube with an ex
3. After a massage with an ex that was a masseus
4. When an ex squirted on my cock....WOW
5. In my bosses driveway...with his daughter.

5 orgasms you want to forget...lol
 
purrbaby said:
Passing again. Interested to see what others might say. If they're honest. (5 days or events you wish you could do over... for reasons good or bad
1. any one of the days during the week my dad was in the hospital before he died. he'd been in and out of the hospital for as long as I could remember. I thought he'd be coming home, just like every other time. I dunno if I really thought he'd be alright, or I knew he was really bad off and I've just blocked that part out. anyway, I didn't bother to go see him..... until the day they called the whole family to the hospital. by then.... it was pretty much too late, but at least I got to tell him I loved him. I hope he heard me.

2. almost any one of the days I got to spend with her.... holding her, kissing her.... making her cum all over me and the bed all day long.... and most importantly, feeling like I mattered to her.

3. either one of the times I've been to gatlinburg. I've been there twice for weddings, but both times I weighed nearly or more than 500 pounds. I did have some fun, but nothing that involved getting out of the hotel. I'd love to go again now that I could walk around in the mountains some. it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen if you look past the tourist-trappy part of it, and I'd like to get a better look at it.

4. the trip we took to cedar point when I was a kid. it's the only time we ever got to take a trip like that as a family. the two things I remember most vividly, other than just the fact that we were actually doing somehing like that:

riding the corkscrew. ordinarily I hate roller coasters, so you'd think there was no chance in hell I'd ride one that goes upside down. because of the upside down thing, tho, the ride had shoulder harnesses, as opposed to just a bar and/or belt that all the other coasters I'd been in had. that made it ok, and I loved the ride. I went 3 times.

the trip from sandusky proper out to where the park is. it was just a 2 lane road running out into lake erie and the fog was so thick you couldn't see anything in front or on either side of the car. one of the eeriest feelings I've ever had. I can't remember if I'd read stephen king's the mist before then or not, but whenever I do now I remember that little drive.

5. the day I had my tummy tuck. I'd had a gastric bypass and lost about 200 pounds, which was cool in and of itself, but which left me with a huge amount of excess skin. a tummy tuck was pretty much a necessity. it was so cool to wake up and realize I could see my dick. I think I was too sore to actually play with it that day, but I remember many times looking under the covers and being amazed to be able to see it. I still get a thrill out of seeing myself cum, if I'm not lucky enough to be doing it in the middle of having sex or getting a bj.

how's that for honesty, PB?

passing on phoner's question: 5 orgasms you want to forget...lol
 
Last edited:
Phoner said:
5 orgasms you want to forget...lol
You know, it's hard to remember when a guy truly orgasms.

Let's say
the first time(cause it was too quick)
the first time with a girl in La.
the first time with my present wife cause it wasn't as good as she deserves.

that's all I can remember.

five positions you have tried once and have sworn never to repeat.
 
Azuldrgon said:
You know, it's hard to remember when a guy truly orgasms.

Let's say
the first time(cause it was too quick)
the first time with a girl in La.
the first time with my present wife cause it wasn't as good as she deserves.

that's all I can remember.

five positions you have tried once and have sworn never to repeat.


really only one...and it involved some monkey bars and a concussion.


Last five purchases you made under $100
 
asian_princess said:
really only one...and it involved some monkey bars and a concussion.


Last five purchases you made under $100

1. 5 First puppy shots
2. 2 pops & pack of gum
3. flowers & plants from the greenhouse
4. fireworks
5. movie rentals

5 things you would love to do before you're too old to enjoy it.
 
blueskies said:
5 things you would love to do before you're too old to enjoy it.
Rock climbing. Never tried it, always wanted to.
Have kids. There is such a thing as too old.
Have sex in the snow. I have a feeling when I'm old that won't feel as good as it would now lol
Take a year and travel all over the world.
Make love to him for an entire week. (Not fuck, make love, difference.) There's going to be a time when twice in one day is a stretch lol

Five things you wish you'd done when you were younger.
 
1. finished school
2. gone to university
3. bought a house
4. travelled the world
5. saved for retirement



5 ways you save money
 
Jail said:
1. finished school
2. gone to university
3. bought a house
4. travelled the world
5. saved for retirement



5 ways you save money

L
M
F
A
O

:D :D


5 best places to be tongue tickled!
 
asian_princess said:
L
M
F
A
O

:D :D


5 best places to be tongue tickled!
funny, AP, I woulda answered the same way.

1. against my tongue
2. my clit
3. my ears
4. across my belly
5. all over my breasts


5 things you won't do, during sex
 
Jail said:
funny, AP, I woulda answered the same way.

1. against my tongue
2. my clit
3. my ears
4. across my belly
5. all over my breasts


5 things you won't do, during sex


1,stop to take a phone call
2,fake an orgasm
3.complain
4.ask if he fed the cat/took out garbage,etc
5.call myself a slut


name 5 things you would LOVE to do during sex
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
1,stop to take a phone call
2,fake an orgasm
3.complain
4.ask if he fed the cat/took out garbage,etc
5.call myself a slut


name 5 things you would LOVE to do during sex
tie her up
taste all of her
make her scream (with pleasure)
hold her on the edge.
make her cum over and over again

5 things you would love to be done to you during sex
 
txnstud said:
tie her up
taste all of her
make her scream (with pleasure)
hold her on the edge.
make her cum over and over again

5 things you would love to be done to you during sex


stripped
blindfolded
teased
touched
driven to insane orgasms

5 things you'd like to hear said during sex
 
thewantonscribe said:
stripped
blindfolded
teased
touched
driven to insane orgasms

5 things you'd like to hear said during sex
any assortment of screams and moans
just like that
im cumming
cum in my _________
harder

5 places you like to be touched and how
 
txnstud said:
any assortment of screams and moans
just like that
im cumming
cum in my _________
harder

5 places you like to be touched and how

1.my breasts.with his hands and mouth,softly(they are sensitive)
2.head,,play with my hair and I melt in your arms like butter
3.my back...love a nice back rub
4.tummy(with kisses on your way down ;) )
5.my face,,,sound like an old movie,huh?



Name 5 things you plan to do this weeekend
 
1. Hopefully, talk to my love. :eek:
2. Watch England at football (c'mon England!!)
3. Mend the washing machine
4. Spend some time with my ill father-in-law
5. Did I say.... hopefully talk to my love? ;)


Which 5 actors/actresses turn you on the most and why?
 
DirtyBear said:
1. Hopefully, talk to my love. :eek:
2. Watch England at football (c'mon England!!)
3. Mend the washing machine
4. Spend some time with my ill father-in-law
5. Did I say.... hopefully talk to my love? ;)


Which 5 actors/actresses turn you on the most and why?

1.Jude Law(his eyes)
2.Johhny Depp(everything)
3.Adrian Brody(eyes,,his big nose..LOL)
4.Raplf Fiennes(once again,,,the eyes)
5.Dexter Fletcher(his mouth)

passing question on
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
1.Jude Law(his eyes)
2.Johhny Depp(everything)
3.Adrian Brody(eyes,,his big nose..LOL)
4.Raplf Fiennes(once again,,,the eyes)
5.Dexter Fletcher(his mouth)

passing question on
holy fuckarooni! your answers are EXACTLY like mine!


5 favorite sweet things, people not included :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top