Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demos Straxus said:
1. Before i joined
2. The last six months (been offline most of that time)
3. When I need some sexual release (SRP works rather well)
4. When I'm asleep (stupid human frailties)
5. 30 minutes from now, when I'm hopefully asleep.


Name 5 movies you would never watch again.


Uh anything from UWE BOLL. Though Dungeon Siege may change that.

1. The Mother
2. Date Movie
3. Friday the Thirteenth (What is it about Jason or that series that frightens anyone with a functioning pair of legs?)
4. XXX (and this series too. Lord how I hate it. X-Treme Bond? Wretching)
5. GIGLI. So bad.. There are not proper words for it. Just that terrible.
 
chronicle_tenko said:
Uh anything from UWE BOLL. Though Dungeon Siege may change that.

1. The Mother
2. Date Movie
3. Friday the Thirteenth (What is it about Jason or that series that frightens anyone with a functioning pair of legs?)
4. XXX (and this series too. Lord how I hate it. X-Treme Bond? Wretching)
5. GIGLI. So bad.. There are not proper words for it. Just that terrible.
Welcome back man. What's the next question?
 
Azuldrgon said:
Welcome back man. What's the next question?

Thanks. (beaming happiness.)

Oh yeah questions. (Blushing furiously in embarassment.)

5 worst brain farts.

(A moment where your brain shuts off and you foprget to do something. Like post the next question.)
 
chronicle_tenko said:
5 worst brain farts.
for me also, brain fartiness = temporary loss of brain function

forgetting my soon-to-be husband's name at the alter..and using his best friend's instead :eek:

while performing surgery, "oh, my bad, we were supposed to amputate the left leg" :eek:

talking to the police officer who pulled you over,"no you fucking pig, i wasn't holding the phone to my ear, i was lifting the bottle of vodka to my mouth!" :catroar:

talking to your BF's mother and saying "you had so much foresight not circumcising your son, how did you know it would increase his enjoyment of oral sex between 20-30%"? :rolleyes:

2 seconds before strap-on penetration..."honey, we ran out of silicone lube, so i'm just going to use WD40, k?" ooof!! :D :devil:



lol ok so they didn't happen to me...but they COULD!! :D :p


5 excuses you've used not to see someone
 
asian_princess said:
5 excuses you've used not to see someone
Oh oh oh my special talent lol

I'm not feeling well, bad headache, etc.
Didn't sleep well.
DR/vet appointment (I have animals lol)
Family member is sick.
Made arrangements that I'd forgotten when I planned something with them lol

Five things you wish you'd have said.
 
purrbaby said:
Oh oh oh my special talent lol

I'm not feeling well, bad headache, etc.
Didn't sleep well.
DR/vet appointment (I have animals lol)
Family member is sick.
Made arrangements that I'd forgotten when I planned something with them lol

Five things you wish you'd have said.

lol dammit, i need to get a pet :catroar:


I wish i'd said, "i don't trust a single thing you say to me", a year before i did.
I wish i'd said, "No i don't want fucking streaks"to my hairdresser.
I wish I'd said "buy the expensive brand" to more customers.
I wish I'd said, "your son is amazing, and i'm so blessed to know Him".
I wish I'd said IT first :rolleyes:



5 mementos from previous relationships
 
asian_princess said:
lol dammit, i need to get a pet :catroar:


I wish i'd said, "i don't trust a single thing you say to me", a year before i did.
I wish i'd said, "No i don't want fucking streaks"to my hairdresser.
I wish I'd said "buy the expensive brand" to more customers.
I wish I'd said, "your son is amazing, and i'm so blessed to know Him".
I wish I'd said IT first :rolleyes:



5 mementos from previous relationships
Oh easy. I have none. lol
 
purrbaby said:
Hehe, I have none lol...

Name five reasons to burn everything you have of someone.

it's back during the holocaust and all of their belongings were books and the nazis made you throw them into the incinerator

cos fire is goods...and you not only burn the stuff you have of them..but everything else in sight.

it's in the middle ages, and your ex BF has just been diagnosed with the plague and you need to kill all the germies

they stomped on your heart so badly that now every singletime someone says "i love you' to you, there's at least a moment's hesitation before you allow yourself to believe it.

the judge made you, to help cure you of your stalking.




5 beauty products you just don't "get"
 
Last edited:
asian_princess said:

5 beauty products you just don't "get"
-toilet water-not the best sounding beauty thing
-why there are so many versions of shampoo and conditioner.
-body sprays- why not just call them cologne like everyone else does?
-body wash- I always thought it was soap.
-why do qtips have that warning not to stick them in your ears? i thought that's why you get them.

I guess that makes me not as much as a sensitive guy as I thought.

five fav foods you want right now.
 
Azuldrgon said:
-body wash- I always thought it was soap.


five fav foods you want right now.

Ok that one I vaguely understand the reasoning but yeah. I suppose it's all still pretty stupid or an excuse to sell the same product for more money.

BTW the reason that it's called a body wash and not soap is that you aren't supposed to use it to disinfect or clean wounds because of harmful fragrances, where as Soap you can. It's pretty stupid.

ok five foods I'm craving.

1. Marco's Famous the Quad. It's a burger that Marco makes just for me and two other guys. It's four patties and so big I cannot fit it in my mouth. Marco uses 6 oz AFTER COOK patties. All halal meat with his own spices and fresh from the butchers each morning. It's a pound and a half of the best meat you can get in a burger.

2. Donair. I always want donairs.

3. Vanilla Coke. they stopped making it and I'm almost Jonesing.

4. My grandpa's garlic dill pickles.

5. About a thousand calories worth of sweet, sweet, pussy. MMmmm. Box lunches. So much better than Bento.

5 things you'll do as soon as you get up today (or tomorrow as the case may be)
 
chronicle_tenko said:
Ok that one I vaguely understand the reasoning but yeah. I suppose it's all still pretty stupid or an excuse to sell the same product for more money.

BTW the reason that it's called a body wash and not soap is that you aren't supposed to use it to disinfect or clean wounds because of harmful fragrances, where as Soap you can. It's pretty stupid.

ok five foods I'm craving.

1. Marco's Famous the Quad. It's a burger that Marco makes just for me and two other guys. It's four patties and so big I cannot fit it in my mouth. Marco uses 6 oz AFTER COOK patties. All halal meat with his own spices and fresh from the butchers each morning. It's a pound and a half of the best meat you can get in a burger.

2. Donair. I always want donairs.

3. Vanilla Coke. they stopped making it and I'm almost Jonesing.

4. My grandpa's garlic dill pickles.

5. About a thousand calories worth of sweet, sweet, pussy. MMmmm. Box lunches. So much better than Bento.

5 things you'll do as soon as you get up today (or tomorrow as the case may be)


1. Make coffee
2. Drink said coffee
3. Call Electric company and complain about high bill.....again :rolleyes:
4. Take the kids for a walk or a swim
5. Call my mom


5 things you like to do on a rainy day
 
charmed1 said:
5 things you like to do on a rainy day
since we have a ton of them up here:
read.
write poems and stories
play with kids
watch tv.
Visit here.


five Lit people you miss.
 
Azuldrgon said:
since we have a ton of them up here:
read.
write poems and stories
play with kids
watch tv.
Visit here.


five Lit people you miss.

timewilltell
WantonWitch
BellaBloodAngel
Arwin
Bluesboy2

5 reasons to sleep late
 
charmed1 said:
5 reasons to sleep late
Cause the kids are busy.
cause I stay up late.
cause the so wants me not so grumpy
cause I want to relax.
Cause I have to recover from being with you.

five bad habits that turn you off.
 
Azuldrgon said:
Cause the kids are busy.
cause I stay up late.
cause the so wants me not so grumpy
cause I want to relax.
Cause I have to recover from being with you.

five bad habits that turn you off.

boasting
biting fingernails
being overly vain
paying WAY too much attention to detail
drinking too much

That was hard for me to do...I'm extremely easy to get along with... :eek:

5 movies I just have to see if I've not already
 
charmed1 said:
5 movies I just have to see if I've not already
1. talladega nights - strange, because I have absolutely no use for nascar. will ferrell usually cracks me up, tho, and the one preview I've seen looks pretty damn funny.

2. thank you for smoking - dunno much about the movie, except that ebert and roeper both think it's funny. I just wanna see it for the katie holmes sex scenes, although I read somewhere recently that she doesn't get naked so now I don't care so much.

3. the history of violence - again, I've heard it has a couple of sex scenes that might be interesting. the movie's supposed to be good, too, and I liked ed harris in the rock so there's a chance I might actually watch more than the sex.

4. nacho libre - jack black. need I say more?

5. hmmmm.... can't think of a 5th one. ok, how about the movie version of 24 when they finally make one.

name your 5 favorite dishes to cook and/or eat
 
mrtnmoon said:
1. talladega nights - strange, because I have absolutely no use for nascar. will ferrell usually cracks me up, tho, and the one preview I've seen looks pretty damn funny.

2. thank you for smoking - dunno much about the movie, except that ebert and roeper both think it's funny. I just wanna see it for the katie holmes sex scenes, although I read somewhere recently that she doesn't get naked so now I don't care so much.

3. the history of violence - again, I've heard it has a couple of sex scenes that might be interesting. the movie's supposed to be good, too, and I liked ed harris in the rock so there's a chance I might actually watch more than the sex.

4. nacho libre - jack black. need I say more?

5. hmmmm.... can't think of a 5th one. ok, how about the movie version of 24 when they finally make one.

name your 5 favorite dishes to cook and/or eat

1.macaroni and cheese
2,Pizza
3,cheese burgers
4,Shrimp fried rice
5.spagehetti



name 5 Lit People you want to talk to
 
pinkmolly said:
name 5 Lit People you want to talk to

Huh.

AP.
Shaq.
Stegral.
Au Man.
Reiha.

I miss having the time to talk to these people. And so many more.

5 things you'd hit someone for. (In play or for real)
 
chronicle_tenko said:
Huh.

AP.
Shaq.
Stegral.
Au Man.
Reiha.

I miss having the time to talk to these people. And so many more.

5 things you'd hit someone for. (In play or for real)

Messing with my kids
Messing with my Grandma
If they hit me first
If I had to defend myself for some other reason
cause they like it ;)

5 things that you look for in a partner
 
charmed1 said:
Messing with my kids
Messing with my Grandma
If they hit me first
If I had to defend myself for some other reason
cause they like it ;)

5 things that you look for in a partner

in NO order:

intelligence
sense of humour
maturity
similarities to my own in music etc etc
honesty


name 5 Litster's you really want to get to know better?
 
DLL
Stryder
DadsReady
Cathleen
INL

Pass the question on

Name 5 people on Lit you'd like to get to know better
 
Yes_YEs_YES said:
Pass the question on

Name 5 people on Lit you'd like to get to know better

De Valmont
Stryder
Azuldragon
Jail
Dads Ready
higherlevel..my bro :D
...lot more

Name 5 random things
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top