Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh- lots of choices...

1) Spend 1 year in England.
2) Buy a big brick mansion with a huge yard
3) Travel Europe
4) Open a large bookstore
5) Buy out an adult bookstore fun shop!

If you had to go to a deserted island with only five things, what would they be?
 
mrtnmoon said:
name 5 more things you'd do if money was no object
Buy a home, wait, a HUGE home lol, just outside Seattle
And one in Italy lol
Finally get my real estate business started
Buy my parents their dream home, and give them all the vacations they're always wanted and never could take.
Fund a home for children, and one for abused women.


::sees someone answered before me, passing on their question::
 
emacat said:
Oh- lots of choices...

1) Spend 1 year in England.
2) Buy a big brick mansion with a huge yard
3) Travel Europe
4) Open a large bookstore
5) Buy out an adult bookstore fun shop!

If you had to go to a deserted island with only five things, what would they be?
1. a sexy woman
2. a guitar
3. a copy of the stand
4 and 5 go together.... a notebook and a pen so I could write love letters to the sexy woman.


PB's question:

Five things you can do with a dollar.
 
mrtnmoon said:
PB's question:

Five things you can do with a dollar.
Aww thanks Moon :eek: I'll have to pass 'cause I wanna know what you'd say lol but I'll answer too.

Dollar store, duh.
Play poker... dad taught me how to use the numbers on a dollar lol
Get change for a coke machine.
Throw 100 pennies in a fountain and hope to god it works lol
Buy my best friend's baby brother a game of rubber ducks at the park.

Passing on.
 
purrbaby said:
Aww thanks Moon :eek: I'll have to pass 'cause I wanna know what you'd say lol but I'll answer too.

Dollar store, duh.
Play poker... dad taught me how to use the numbers on a dollar lol
Get change for a coke machine.
Throw 100 pennies in a fountain and hope to god it works lol
Buy my best friend's baby brother a game of rubber ducks at the park.

Passing on.
I'm curious... what would I say?
 
purrbaby said:
:rolleyes: Mooooooon lol Only YOU can tell me THAT Mr lol
duh.... I read it wrong. I thought your post said, "I'll have to pass cuz I know what you'd say." meaning me. I'm such a moron sometimes.

5 things I can do with a dollar... I'll start with 2 things I do all the time at work.... which is really more proof of what a moron I am. lol

1. buy her a can of pop
2. buy her a pack of reese's pieces
3. buy a lottery ticket and hope
4. buy a cheeseburger from mcdonald's
5. buy a newspaper

name 5 jobs you'd rather have than the one you're doing now, if the amount of money you got paid (and any talent/skill or lack thereof) wasn't a consideration
 
purrbaby said:
Aww thanks Moon :eek: I'll have to pass 'cause I wanna know what you'd say lol but I'll answer too.

Dollar store, duh.
Play poker... dad taught me how to use the numbers on a dollar lol
Get change for a coke machine.
Throw 100 pennies in a fountain and hope to god it works lol
Buy my best friend's baby brother a game of rubber ducks at the park.

Passing on.


Put it in a piggy bank so i can visit him sooner
Put it in a piggy bank so i can visit him sooner
Put it in a piggy bank so i can visit him sooner
Put it in a piggy bank so i can visit him sooner
Put it in a piggy bank so i can visit him sooner


YAY!!! I got $5!!!!! :D :p now how to get the remaining $1995 :confused:


5 words to describe your first time (purposely being vague) :)
 
mrtnmoon said:
duh.... I read it wrong. I thought your post said, "I'll have to pass cuz I know what you'd say." meaning me. I'm such a moron sometimes.

5 things I can do with a dollar... I'll start with 2 things I do all the time at work.... which is really more proof of what a moron I am. lol

1. buy her a can of pop
2. buy her a pack of reese's pieces
3. buy a lottery ticket and hope
4. buy a cheeseburger from mcdonald's
5. buy a newspaper

name 5 jobs you'd rather have than the one you're doing now, if the amount of money you got paid wasn't a consideration
lol it's okay Moon, you're a cute moron ::hugs::

Hmm... I would....

Be a kindergarten teacher.
Paint, write, do all my artsy stuff.
Real estate.
Run a website.
Buy and sell on ebay lol

passes to AP's five
 
asian_princess said:
5 words to describe your first time (purposely being vague) :)
Deciding I'll answer these lol

Hasty
Passionate
Clumsy lol
Playful
Tender

Passing on, curious what's to be said.
 
purrbaby said:
Deciding I'll answer these lol

Hasty
Passionate
Clumsy lol
Playful
Tender

Passing on, curious what's to be said.

Quick
Loving
awkward at times
Repeated soon after
Endearing

Passing again
 
charmed1 said:
Quick
Loving
awkward at times
Repeated soon after
Endearing

Passing again

me...i'm so self absorbed lol said:
5 ways to describe your first time (purposely being vague) :)

there were hard bits and sweet bits
had juices running down my arm
gave me indigestion
made me go brush my teeth immediately after
copied my dad how to do it in rows


:D :D :D oh? we weren't talking about the first time we ate corn off the cob?? hehe i told you i was vague for a reason :D :p


5 random facts about your day.
 
Last edited:
asian_princess said:
there were hard bits and sweet bits
had juices running down my arm
gave me indigestion
made me go brush my teeth immediately after
copied my dad how to do it rows


:D :D :D oh? we weren't talking about the first time we ate corn off the cob?? hehe i told you i was vague for a reason :D :p


5 random facts about your day.

busy
started out early
dodged a bullet
laughing lots
got all my work done


name 5 reasons why you can't sleep
 
cymbline said:
name 5 reasons why you can't sleep


1. I have work in a few hours.
2. I still have to work out.
3. I still have to eat.
4. I want to watch a movie I just rented (And actually paid for for once).
5. There are people on Lit I miss talking to, and I'm hoping to catch them for a few quick sentences.

5 movies you really want to see.
 
chronicle_tenko said:
1. I have work in a few hours.
2. I still have to work out.
3. I still have to eat.
4. I want to watch a movie I just rented (And actually paid for for once).
5. There are people on Lit I miss talking to, and I'm hoping to catch them for a few quick sentences.

5 movies you really want to see.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Kingdom of Heaven
A Scanner Darkly
Lady in the Water

5 of your most hated foods
 
papillon24 said:
5 of your most hated foods
liver and onions
raw onions
potatoes Au Gratin
refried beans
cherries(the fruit kind obviously)

five foods you want when you visit someone.
 
Azuldrgon said:
liver and onions
raw onions
potatoes Au Gratin
refried beans
cherries(the fruit kind obviously)

five foods you want when you visit someone.


potato chips
steak
any type of bbq
chocolate
fruit

5 places you want to visit
 
papillon24 said:
5 places you want to visit
The UK( to see some friends)
Hawaii(ditto)
Australia(ditto)
Japan(ditto)
New Zealand(ditto)

five Litsters you want to take to dinner.
 
Azuldrgon said:
The UK( to see some friends)
Hawaii(ditto)
Australia(ditto)
Japan(ditto)
New Zealand(ditto)

five Litsters you want to take to dinner.

RocknRoll
Azuldrgon
Cgraven
Maid of Marvels
Tigerjaw

5movies you hated
 
DirtyBear said:
Brazil
Hudson Hawk
Braveheart
Beetlejuice
Congo

Same question

Rocky V
The Stepford Wives
Alien 3
Hook
Happy Gilmore


Name 5 events you wish you had been there to see in person
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top