Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee,
Pilot Light,
Beowulf,
Overtime,
Sin City.

There is a pattern and a thread to those but don't bother.

5 times you looked at something objectively.
 
chronicle_tenko said:
Coffee,
Pilot Light,
Beowulf,
Overtime,
Sin City.

There is a pattern and a thread to those but don't bother.

5 times you looked at something objectively.

When I bought my last car
The last time the SO and I started to have a tiff
When my cousin called for advice about her relationship (that was a hard one to be objective about...)
Last week when trying to decide what afterschool activites to sign the kids up for in the coming year
When I went through pics to change AVs

5 people that had a major impact on who you turned out to be
 
charmed1 said:
5 people that had a major impact on who you turned out to be

My parents
A favorite aunt
My grandmother
An assortment of teachers/professors(and a nun)
A circle of verry close friends
plus two amazing dogs
:)


Name 5 things you want to accomplish before years end.
 
MsBug said:
Name 5 things you want to accomplish before years end.
1. I'd like to get fucked again.
2. I want to get a bike
3. I want to get a guitar and start playing again
4. I'd like to get fucked again
5. I'd like to get fucked again

passing the question on
 
MsBug said:
Name 5 things you want to accomplish before years end.
Lose 20 lbs (even if I don't really need to lol)
Figure out how to bake a cake from scratch, WITHOUT ruining it. (One of those things I can't cook.)
See him, and all that implies.
See pictures of my new "niece/nephew" to be born around my birthday :D
Get my online store up and running.

Five things you'd never say.
 
purrbaby said:
Lose 20 lbs (even if I don't really need to lol)
Figure out how to bake a cake from scratch, WITHOUT ruining it. (One of those things I can't cook.)
See him, and all that implies.
See pictures of my new "niece/nephew" to be born around my birthday :D
Get my online store up and running.

Five things you'd never say.

1.I love you(to anyone ever again)
2.Not pizza again?
3.I would love to go walking
4.Want a light?(I hate smokers)
5.I would love to talk about politics with you(boring topic for dull people)


name 5 lit people you want to see naked
 
pinkmolly said:
1.I love you(to anyone ever again)
2.Not pizza again?
3.I would love to go walking
4.Want a light?(I hate smokers)
5.I would love to talk about politics with you(boring topic for dull people)


name 5 lit people you want to see naked

the more i think about it,the more I realise I cant touch THAT question even with a 10 foot pole(and that may very well be around,,,LOL)
sorry.had to edtI guess passing this question on
 
Huh. Um What if I already saw them anked. Or close enough.

I can't really answer that question. There are people On Lit I want to meet. People on lit that I would like to fuck, people I'd like to make hours of passionate love to.

But to tell the honest truth no matter how screwed up this sounds. There isn't really anyone on Lit I want or would like to see naked. There are people I have seen Nude, or people who would or do look good nude. But no one I speficially want to see naked.

So Uh pass...
 
chronicle_tenko said:
Huh. Um What if I already saw them anked. Or close enough.

I can't really answer that question. There are people On Lit I want to meet. People on lit that I would like to fuck, people I'd like to make hours of passionate love to.

But to tell the honest truth no matter how screwed up this sounds. There isn't really anyone on Lit I want or would like to see naked. There are people I have seen Nude, or people who would or do look good nude. But no one I speficially want to see naked.

So Uh pass...


ok i will say....
de-v
allison
mark
dcraz
garbage can


name 5 people you want to have a long make out session with :kiss:
 
DLL said:
name 5 people you want to have a long make out session with :kiss:
~ skme
~ raven2
~ ms_pilot_cbm
~ dcraz
~ thump

5 Listers who's personalities you enjoy!
 
Sprinkles22 said:
5 Listers who's personalities you enjoy!
DLL
Virgin Not
Victoria
Wyldfire
Red

Five music videos that make you want to imagine naughty situations.
 
Azuldrgon said:
DLL
Virgin Not
Victoria
Wyldfire
Red

Five music videos that make you want to imagine naughty situations.

hmmmm toughie ..keith urbans raining on sunday
nickelbacks somethings gotta give
Stevie Rays' floodin down in texas
thats all i can think of


5 lit people you would love to meet for more than a drink :kiss:
 
DLL said:
hmmmm toughie ..keith urbans raining on sunday
nickelbacks somethings gotta give
Stevie Rays' floodin down in texas
thats all i can think of


5 lit people you would love to meet for more than a drink :kiss:


FantasySlut
DLL
Wyldbreeze
Gypziedoll
a_sweet_juicy_peach


5 Litsters you would like to know more about?
 
MrFantasyMan said:
FantasySlut
DLL
Wyldbreeze
Gypziedoll
a_sweet_juicy_peach


5 Litsters you would like to know more about?

1.)Azuldrgon
2.)Hikari
3.)Elzeothis
4.)FantasySlut
5.)Highsided

Name five state your would not want to live in
 
papillon24 said:
1.)Azuldrgon
2.)Hikari
3.)Elzeothis
4.)FantasySlut
5.)Highsided

Name five state your would not want to live in


Texas
Louisiana
Nevada
Arizona
Kentucky



Name 5 things you don't like about Christmas
 
cymbline said:
Texas
Louisiana
Nevada
Arizona
Kentucky



Name 5 things you don't like about Christmas

tinsel
flocked trees
fruit cake
christmas carols
too much food

5 things you like about summer
 
papillon24 said:
5 things you like about summer
1. women's
2. clothing
3. shows
4. more
5. skin ;)

5 things you've had for dinner in the last week
 
mrtnmoon said:
1. women's
2. clothing
3. shows
4. more
5. skin ;)

5 things you've had for dinner in the last week

pasta
portabella mushrooms
chinese
salmon
pb&j

5 things you want to learn
 
papillon24 said:
portabella mushrooms
pb&j

5 things you want to learn
1. what a portobello mushroom tastes like
2. what kind of jelly did you have on your sandwich?
3. what do you consider rock and roll?
4. what kind of stuff do you write?
5. how does one rock your world?

name 5 places you've been that you'd like to visit again
 
mrtnmoon said:
name 5 places you've been that you'd like to visit again
Washington (State)
NYC
OKC (Family)
Badlands
Kerrville TX (memories there)

Five places you've been too and have strong memories of, good or bad.
 
purrbaby said:
Five places you've been too and have strong memories of, good or bad.


North Carolina
Massachusetts
New Orleans
Las Vegas
Seattle

Passing the question on...
 
1. Maine, good
2. Florida, good
3. Richmond, Va, good
4. Court, Bad
5. Washington D.C., good

What are 5 things you'd like to learn to do?
 
sweetmagnolia said:
What are 5 things you'd like to learn to do?
play a decient chess game
achieve enlightenment
how to slove the middle east crisis
make lots of money with minium effort
oh and how to rule the world :)

5 reasons to go cannoing
 
i've never been
have fun
meet new people
get away from it all
most important, photo opps

5 things you'd do if you win the lottery
 
sweetmagnolia said:
5 things you'd do if you win the lottery
of course it all depends on the amount.... a million bucks doesn't go as far as it used to. ;)

1. take care of my family and help some people out, including giving some to charity
2. do some traveling
3. buy a killer home entertainment system and every cd and dvd that I've ever wanted
4. buy some musical instruments and p.a. equipment
5. if it was enough money that I had plenty of it to waste without ever having to worry, I'd throw a huge party for the people I know that love the band dada as much as I do, and I'd hire dada to play. this would of course include air fare, since the people in question live all over the country. maybe I'd really splurge and hire rik emmett, too, but I dunno as many people that are into him. I'd also invite a few people from lit, too, so they could learn what good music is. ;)

name 5 more things you'd do if money was no object
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top