asian_princess
Car-ma Sutra Test Dummy.
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2004
- Posts
- 26,564
alisonwunderlnd said:5.last one is a secret
i'll give you a lollipop if you tell me

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
alisonwunderlnd said:5.last one is a secret

asian_princess said:i'll give you a lollipop if you tell me![]()
....mmm,,,,OK....hahhahahahWhat Dreams May ComeMercyMia said:Name 5 movies you like to watch and watch again.
is it wrong that I've kissed everyone that i wanted to??purrbaby said:What Dreams May Come
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Gone with the Wind
Arsenic and Old Lace
The Village
Five people you wish you'd kissed (can be friendly, family, or sexual)
1. thong girlpurrbaby said:What Dreams May Come
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Gone with the Wind
Arsenic and Old Lace
The Village
Five people you wish you'd kissed (can be friendly, family, or sexual)
asian_princess said:name five ways to finish this sentence: Love is....?
WHERE'S MY LOLLIPOP?!?!?! ...fine i'll just lick you then! *lick lick lick*alisonwunderlnd said:![]()
....mmm,,,,OK....hahhahahah

southerntierguy said:1. Love is ... throwing away the scorebook of who's done what for whom this month ...
2. Love is ... feeding mice to your loved one's pet snake when she's away for a week ... then having to clean yourself up from fear after the snake struck ...
3. Love is ... feeling more joy in your loved one's accomplishments than in your own ... never being envious or feeling a need for one-upsmanship ...
4. Love is ... sharing ... of pride in one's accomplishments, grief at the funeral home, distress when a job is lost, lust during a weekend getaway, laughter during a funny movie ... and knowing that he/she gets it, and gets you ...
5. Love is ... in the end, the only thing of real value, the one thing that can provide an unending source of nourishment for the human soul. Without it we will, eventually, wither and die ... with it, we unlock our complete potential.
Of course, there's also the thought that love is ... keeping your end of the anal sex deal (not my line)![]()
Off to bed for me, but one last question:
Name five things you do that always brings back memories of someone you'll not see again, or soon?
-he got married?asian_princess said:5 things people would say/said about you at your 10 year high school reunion.
Azuldrgon said:-he got married?
-he has kids?
-he is how big?
-he's been married how long?
all I could think of although it would be 15 year for the next one.
five songs that take you back to high school.
I AM young!!!!!!!!!!!chronicle_tenko said:Uh. this won't mkae much sense. But I think It wouldn't for most.
1. I'm not supposed to love you anymore - Bryan White
2. One of these Days - Tim McGraw
3. Cuban Pete - Jim Carrey in the Mask
4. Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven
5. Higher - Creed
5 songfs that you remember from being very young.
asian_princess said:I AM young!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
ok um.
the vietnamese national anthem
something about a butterfly (that a description, NOT the title)
the theme to Care Bears.
We Can Work It Out - Beatles... child of flower children![]()
"jingle bells, batman smells, robin flew away, father christmas lost his knickers flying TAA!"
5 squishy things.
I"ll have you know my K...nees are tough as steel!southerntierguy said:squid
cookie dough
cream cheese
the mud in my stream
ap's k... err, maybe I shouldn't go there ...
Name 5 things you avoid doing but end up doing anyway
Good morning.asian_princess said:I"ll have you know my K...nees are tough as steel!![]()
![]()
morning tiery![]()
any form of analytical, logical discussion at 4am on any given saturday night.
eating squishy watermelon...learnt that the hard way...and keep learning it at least twice every summer.
falling hopelessly in love. self explanatory to all and any who have that extra lil bit of scarring that we weren't born with.
cleaning. i mean really, it just makes finding things so much more difficult
tasting the soup while it's actually still boiling away after you've scooped it into the ladle..hence my talking like thith righth nowth![]()
sum yourself up in 5 inanimate objects
southerntierguy said:Good morning.
My apologies for messing up on the knees. I shoulda figured that your knees were pretty solid. Mea culpa.
5 inanimate obejcts ... all of which have some aspect of my personality, at certain times, though I'm not sure they completely sum up my personality ...
Mount Rushmore
Bazooka bubble gum
Chocolate easter bunnies
Old Faithful
ENIAC
Name 5 people (not just titles), switch their jobs around amongst the five, and improve the world for us.

You think that's tough, how about this:asian_princess said:*gets down on my sturdy knees and bows to the master of questions*
this is gonna take me awhile.. talk amongst yourselves![]()
southerntierguy said:You think that's tough, how about this:
Name five things that improve the flavor of chocolate ice cream.
TK70 said:I'm new to this thread...but I'd like to play along if I could.....
This question is very easy coming from someone that doesn't like chocolate ice cream!
1. LOTS of whipped cream.
2. LOTS of Bananas and more of #1
3. LOTS of Caramel sauce and more of #1
4. Serve it in a navel cup with more of #1
5. Put it in a milkshake with #2 & #3 then top it with #1
TK70....disliker of chocolate
Now....Name 5 specific wines that you have enjoyed (either due to taste or location/company)

welcome TK70!!!!!!! you"ll have to ecuse STG, hís brain is too big for his bodyTK70 said:I'm new to this thread...but I'd like to play along if I could.....
This question is very easy coming from someone that doesn't like chocolate ice cream!
1. LOTS of whipped cream.
2. LOTS of Bananas and more of #1
3. LOTS of Caramel sauce and more of #1
4. Serve it in a navel cup with more of #1
5. Put it in a milkshake with #2 & #3 then top it with #1
TK70....disliker of chocolate
Now....Name 5 specific wines that you have enjoyed (either due to taste or location/company)

asian_princess said:holy hell on a popsicle, that was like playing sudoko.... and i SUCK at that..
OK!
Damn you, tiery!!
I see no one touched this with a ten foot pole either!!![]()
DISCLAIMER: not for the racially sensitive lol
My 5 are:
George Bush Snr
Oprah Winfrey
SouthernTierGuy
Paris Hilton
One of the founders of the KKK
Firstly:
Swap SouthernTierGuy for Oprah : cos he asks more original questions than her: i.e. no more "so Dr Phil, does that mean she blames her mom's cat for being bulimic?" And also won’t interrupt with stories of his own childhood.
Swap Oprah for George Bush: cos shes rich enough just to hire all terrorist groups as her own personal security detail... plus, no George Bush Snr, no George Bush Jnr…
Swap KKK dude for Southerntierguy: so he can come on Lit and give us all tips on how to keep all our sheets so clean (probably cos he separates the whites from the colours ahem... I KNOW! *slaps hand* BAD ap!!)
Swap Paris Hilton for KKK dude, cos frankly, the more she covers up, that's one step closer to utopia pour moi
Swap George Bush for Paris Hilton : cos … lol that’s one sex video to put a halting stop to the illegal porn trade.
i WARNED you!!!!!!!!!![]()
ok...now, you sapped all my brain power!!!!
Create 5 celebrity couples who would have the most odd looking offspring![]()
southerntierguy said:I couldn't interrupt with stories from my childhood? Darn all to heck ... come to think of it, though, I've done way more stupid things as an adult than I did when I was a kid ... I feel a D'Oh ! coming on me ...
ROTFLMAO ... except now feeling sorry for Barbara Bush ...
Alice Cooper and Linda Tripp
Michael Jackson and Anne Ramsey (Throw Momma From the Train)
Marty Feldman (God rest his soul) and Bella Abzug
Carrot Top and Phyllis Diller
Yasser Arafat and SNL's "Pat"
Still passing on this:
Now....Name 5 specific wines that you have enjoyed (either due to taste or location/company)
asian_princess said:5 things that make you go "ewwwwwww" when you touch them
Ms_Logic said:1. amphibians (frogs, salamanders etc...)
2. marshmallows (love em though)
3. Cheap cotton balls
4. Hairy Genitals
5. Seaweed
Name 5 things you like to kiss...