Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
love a smart girl

DLL said:
i dont want to bore you with the articles of the constitution..but those would be good reasons to recall elected officials...

passing on the cyber q....


heres what the articles i cited state:Consider this:

Article 16: We hold that the people as the sovereign power reserve the right to be made aware of the actions of all elected or appointed governmental officials, while they are acting in their official capacity as servants of the people. We claim that individuals have the right to hold public officials accountable for their conduct and that interested individuals shall have access to all public records, in order that they may determine, without governmental harassment, whether such officials are properly representing them.

Article 17: We hold that all public officials who take the oath of office to uphold and sustain the Constitution of the United States of America, and who violate that oath, shall be deemed guilty of high treason and of having committed a capital crime.

Article 32: We hold that the DEATH PENALTY must be imposed as a proper punishment and deterrent for premeditated murder, forcible rape and other major acts of violence which result in mutilation of body or destruction of mind. We repeat that treason or felonious malfeasance of office on the part of any public official, appointed or elected, should be a capital crime.

Article 36: We claim that there are certain unalienable rights guaranteed by God to all men in the exercise of their free agency. These were sustained by the founding fathers and written into the Constitution. They need no interpretation, nor can they be abrogated by anyone other than God. It is not the prerogative of the President of the United States of America or any one of the Executive branch of government, nor is it the prerogative of the Congress of the United States or other legislators, nor any of the Judiciary including the Supreme Court of the United States, to abridge those rights or interpret them in any manner except as stated in the original Constitution. Moreover, the power to abridge such rights does not rest in any of the offices of any of the States; and it is the sole prerogative of the people to determine when such rights have been abridged or when they, the people, have been robbed of their agency; and it is within the power of the people to remove from office any of the officers of the Federal government or of the State who attempt by executive order or judiciary action or arbitrary interpretation to change the Constitution . Those who would unrighteously foist their will upon the people of the United States of America must be removed from office by due process of law, whether by impeachment or by initiative of the people.

god, I love a smart woman
 
DLL said:
name 5 people from lit you would want to cyber???
now now, that would be telling secrets :D but everyone knows anyway :)

Him, my sexy-ass ZZ..and His 4 clones :rolleyes: :D

I know...booooooooooooooooooooooring :D


5 round things that are pleasing to the eye ;)
 
asian_princess said:
now now, that would be telling secrets :D but everyone knows anyway :)

Him, my sexy-ass ZZ..and His 4 clones :rolleyes: :D

I know...booooooooooooooooooooooring :D


5 round things that are pleasing to the eye ;)
round?ok

1.balloons
2.hula hoops
3.donuts
4. a collage I made on a round canvas
5.a good luck knot i made..for..mmm...good luck ;)



name 5 things you want to hear this morning
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
round?ok

1.balloons
2.hula hoops
3.donuts
4. a collage I made on a round canvas
5.a good luck knot i made..for..mmm...good luck ;)



name 5 things you want to hear this morning


1.And the powerball winner is Oman
2. why dont you take a month of with pay?
3.stay in bed! Ill make breakfast
4.Stay in bed. I will be breakfast
5. A car dealership called. They want to give you a new car!

Name 5 thibgs you like about yourself!
 
omahaman2 said:
1.And the powerball winner is Oman
2. why dont you take a month of with pay?
3.stay in bed! Ill make breakfast
4.Stay in bed. I will be breakfast
5. A car dealership called. They want to give you a new car!

Name 5 thibgs you like about yourself!


1.I am honest
2.I am forgiving
3.I am understanding(to a fault i have been told)
4.I try to be kind
5.I am not afraid of much



name 5 people you want to see by this year's end
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
1.I am honest
2.I am forgiving
3.I am understanding(to a fault i have been told)
4.I try to be kind
5.I am not afraid of much



name 5 people you want to see by this year's end
lol i'm not going to say Him and his 4 clones :p ...

only Him and his 2 clones cos i also wanna see
Ali & her Him :p

:p :p


5 things in your fridge that need to be removed with gloves :D
 
asian_princess said:
lol i'm not going to say Him and his 4 clones :p ...

only Him and his 2 clones cos i also wanna see
Ali & her Him :p

:p :p


5 things in your fridge that need to be removed with gloves :D

kissssssss

1.some grotty chicken from last week
2,bag of baby carrots that have seen better days
3.a chili recipe that went awry
4.some henna that leaked all over its container
5.lima beans from,,,,when?lol


name 5 songs that remind you of your so/crush/spark/lover
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
kissssssss

1.some grotty chicken from last week
2,bag of baby carrots that have seen better days
3.a chili recipe that went awry
4.some henna that leaked all over its container
5.lima beans from,,,,when?lol


name 5 songs that remind you of your so/crush/spark/lover
hahah i'm so coming over for dindins :p


The Perfect Drug - NIN
I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie
Gorecki - Lamb
By Your Side - Sade
No Ordinary Love - Deftones



5 things your so/crush does better than you
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
kissssssss

1.some grotty chicken from last week
2,bag of baby carrots that have seen better days
3.a chili recipe that went awry
4.some henna that leaked all over its container
5.lima beans from,,,,when?lol


name 5 songs that remind you of your so/crush/spark/lover


1. the gift
2.wrapped up in you.
3.your song
4. and i love you
5. they're coming to take me away(to the funny farm)


Name 5 songs that drive you crazy to hear
 
asian_princess said:
hahah i'm so coming over for dindins :p


The Perfect Drug - NIN
I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie
Gorecki - Lamb
By Your Side - Sade
No Ordinary Love - Deftones



5 things your so/crush does better than you


I will cheat and say EVERYTHING,,because i am all mushy and girl like ;)


name 5 things that you want to happen with your so./crush


or you can cheat,,skip my question and go to ohmahamans
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
I will cheat and say EVERYTHING,,because i am all mushy and girl like ;)


name 5 things that you want to happen with your so./crush


or you can cheat,,skip my question and go to ohmahamans

omahamans lol

Achey Breaky Heart

Macarana(sic?)

Don't Worry (Be Happy)

brand new key

the lion sleeps tonight

Name 5 things you love about your S/O
 
omahaman2 said:
omahamans lol

Achey Breaky Heart

Macarana(sic?)

Don't Worry (Be Happy)

brand new key

the lion sleeps tonight

Name 5 things you love about your S/O
HAHA ok weirdness, 4 of those songs were ones I was going to say!!! BUT I LOVe when the lion sleeps tonight!!

a-wooma wah, a wooma wah - ooooooo ooooooo ooooo ooooo oooooo ooooooo ooooooo ooo oooo oooo oh mumawayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

:D

that he always does the stupid lil cute silly things i ask Him to, just to make me happy
that he is so sexy it makes me speechless.
that he's a guy's guy and can be just a irreverent (to other people) as he is sweet (to me)
that he is perverted beyond imagination
that since the moment i've known Him... He's done nothing but make me happy



5 best things to eat with a spoon
 
asian_princess said:
HAHA ok weirdness, 4 of those songs were ones I was going to say!!! BUT I LOVe when the lion sleeps tonight!!

a-wooma wah, a wooma wah - ooooooo ooooooo ooooo ooooo oooooo ooooooo ooooooo ooo oooo oooo oh mumawayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

:D

that he always does the stupid lil cute silly things i ask Him to, just to make me happy
that he is so sexy it makes me speechless.
that he's a guy's guy and can be just a irreverent (to other people) as he is sweet (to me)
that he is perverted beyond imagination
that since the moment i've known Him... He's done nothing but make me happy



5 best things to eat with a spoon



1.Ice cream
2.soup
3.mashed potatoes
4.oatmeal
5.corn

name 5 sexy foods to share with someone
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
1.Ice cream
2.soup
3.mashed potatoes
4.oatmeal
5.corn

name 5 sexy foods to share with someone
morrocan food, eating off each other's fingers
bollinger soaked strawberry with creme fraiche... off His chest
popcorn... off His chest
warm chocolate liqueur... off His chest
letting sorbets melt... off his chest lol


hey! it saves on dishwashing! :p


5 ways that you change when you're in mushyloveheaven :rose:
 
asian_princess said:
morrocan food, eating off each other's fingers
bollinger soaked strawberry with creme fraiche... off His chest
popcorn... off His chest
warm chocolate liqueur... off His chest
letting sorbets melt... off his chest lol


hey! it saves on dishwashing! :p


5 ways that you change when you're in mushyloveheaven :rose:

1.I feel more relaxed and at ease
2.The more in love I am,,the more I "let go"
3.I stay horny
4.I think of ways to please them
5.I see the beauty in more things and show my softer side more



name 5 words to describe your current SO
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
name 5 words to describe your current SO
-unpredictable. Can be good or bad depending
-sizzling when she's in the mood to be
-supportive, whether I write or post, she's there to back me up
-shy, cause she won't come on here.
-nurturing, cause you need to be for the sake of kids.


your five song choices for Lit karaoke.
 
Azuldrgon said:
-unpredictable. Can be good or bad depending
-sizzling when she's in the mood to be
-supportive, whether I write or post, she's there to back me up
-shy, cause she won't come on here.
-nurturing, cause you need to be for the sake of kids.


your five song choices for Lit karaoke.

All things just keep getting beter
We are Family
Dirty
Respect
Toxic

5 things that make you really pissed off
 
papillon24 said:
All things just keep getting beter
We are Family
Dirty
Respect
Toxic

5 things that make you really pissed off


1.being lied to
2.having my money fucked with
3.someone bothering someone I care for
4.being lied to
5.being lied to



name 5 people you want to hang out with this summer
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
1.being lied to
2.having my money fucked with
3.someone bothering someone I care for
4.being lied to
5.being lied to



name 5 people you want to hang out with this summer


1.)Arielle
2.)Valerie
3.)My Mom
4.)my sis
5.)My bf

5 feeling you hate feeling
 
papillon24 said:
1.)Arielle
2.)Valerie
3.)My Mom
4.)my sis
5.)My bf

5 feeling you hate feeling

1. Jealousy
2. Hate
3. Loneliness
4. Despair
5. Anger

5 things you wish you'd said
 
charmed1 said:
1. Jealousy
2. Hate
3. Loneliness
4. Despair
5. Anger

5 things you wish you'd said


1.)I'm sorry
2.)I forgive you
3.)I love you
4.)I wish you the best
5.)I miss you

5 songs you can't live without
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top