Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the feeling. i plan on doing a bit of shopping later but am pretty much ready. It was nice to have the kids home, but nice to have the house back, if you know what I mean
 
Well, I have the general idea - for a variety of reasons I still live with my parents, so I only get the house alone when they're out together, but it is a nice feeling when it happens.
 
Darling S,

When your young friend finishes quickly I will be here to finish you as I know you love cumming more than once
 
Well...just how lovely older women are, and how...exciting it is to be with somebody who is more experienced and can teach me how to do things. :)

Well honey, I'm not much of a teacher. I like to be taken and used. I love to cum and cum.
 
Well honey, I'm not much of a teacher. I like to be taken and used. I love to cum and cum.
Mmm. I can handle that, too. ;) I've had some very naughty teachers already...and I love making a woman cum. *smiles* You want me to take you hard, then?
 
just fuck me someone. I am so ready. I'm on my hands and knees just waiting.
 
just fuck me someone. I am so ready. I'm on my hands and knees just waiting.

moving in behind her I push my cock deep into your hot cunt and start to push and pull it in and out fast and deep fucking hard as I hang on to your hips

With every pump S. bounces forward taking Delta's cock deeper down her throat
 
I try to find the pace that will allow me to fuck back against your cock while not losing the hard shaft in my mouth. I hear myself moaning with pleasure as both cocks twitch.
 
Mmmmm...oh yes baby....I shiver as my thick cock slides deep into your hungry mouth, grabbing your hair and pushing deeper still as your tongue presses against my hard shaft, trying to shove myself into you all the way up to my balls...
 
Mmmmm...oh yes baby....I shiver as my thick cock slides deep into your hungry mouth, grabbing your hair and pushing deeper still as your tongue presses against my hard shaft, trying to shove myself into you all the way up to my balls...

fuck yes. I love your hand in my hair. Forcing your cock deep. I take every inch until my lips rest against your hair. Struggling to breath while being pounded from behind. I gasp for air and spit and droll fly everywhere.
 
getting into the threeway dance our motion is steady and fast as I fuck and fuck your cunt doggie style
 
Gasping in pleasure I grab your hair tight in one hand the other reaching down to trail my fingertips down your earlobe and neck as I speed up, fucking your face now with my cock precum oozing from the tip into your mouth as I thrust deep into you, shivering as you are thrust forwards from his attentions to your hot cunt.
 
Your cock feels huge Tom. Slap my ass. You know how much I like that. And i have a feeling you really like seeing me getting mouth fucked too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top