Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, yes, I can hardly hold on, I'm pouring cunt juice, I want your tongue, oh fuck, Sharon, I want you so much
 
You know how hot watching you and kizzy makes me. Almost as hot as if I were fucking both your cunts.
 
Do you like the way everytime Vic slams my cunt I get forced into your cunt?
 
You know how hot watching you and kizzy makes me. Almost as hot as if I were fucking both your cunts.

Maybe you can watch her suck your cum out of my cunt if you fill me. Or would you rather watch us share it mouth to mouth?
 
Oh Sharon i'm going to fill your horny cunt with my seed alright. it's going to be leaking all over your thighs, so there will be plenty for Kizzy to lick and clean up and then share with you as well.

I love how your ass shakes as I slam into you. I love the sound of you moaning as you eat Kizzy out.
 
Godddddddddd, pound her hard and fast Vic, these moand are making me cum, I'm going soak my lover's face with my juice, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
 
This is perfect. A hard cock fucking me, using me like a slut while I get a juicy wet horny slut's cunt to lick and finger fuck.
 
I use you like a slit, cause you are one Sharon." I say as I slide a hand down and begin to rub your clit as I fuck you harder and faster.
 
I'm riding you, Sharon, riding your and squirting all over you, I want you like mad, I'm going to fuck you so hard
 
fuck yes Vic, You all know what I am. Pound me and when you're ready to cum pinch my clit and I'll explode for you.
 
I'm riding you, Sharon, riding your and squirting all over you, I want you like mad, I'm going to fuck you so hard

shittttt. Kizzy you have juice squirting every where. You must have been a horny slut. Your cunt taste lovely. So fucking sweet.
 
Mmmm i can just imagine your thighs covered in our juices as Kizzy licks it up and then starts to fuck you with her tongue. Oh god it's turning me on so much, are you ready to cum slut? Are you ready to cum with me Sharon?
 
hell yes. I've been so horny. Spray your hot jizz into my cunt Vic. I want it overflowing, dripping down my thighs. I have a slut ready to clean it up. And I know she'll share it with me.
 
I feel my balls thightening as they threaten to burst, and then finally I pinch your clit just I start sending the first load deep into you. I keep fucking your cunt as I fill it with my sticky seed.
 
ahhhh fuck my cunt Vic. I slam my ass back at you, trying to get evry inch of your fucking cock. I feel your spunk hitting me and I wxplode. Moaning and yelling for cum I fuck you as hard as I can. fuckkkkkk so much cunt creme.
 
Ohhh Sharon, I want your cunt in my mouth, I'm going to suck all of Vic's seed from you, and then I;ll fuck your cunt with mine, wet spasms together
 
I feel it dripping out of me and running down my legs. That was a nice load Vic. Now I need Kizzy over here to clean us up.
 
Oh Sharon your beautiful cony is hot and throbbing, the spunk spilling out. I catch it with my tongue, and find your dlit, sucking hard on your huge clit as my tongue fills you, sucking and pumping, give me your cream
 
Open your cunt, gape and give me eveything, my finger fucking yuour arse, Godddddddddddddddddddddd fuck my face
 
fucccccccccck yes. sucking on my clit sets me off again and i start cummming again. Thrashing all over making you ride me if you want my juice.
 
Vic, Bring your cock so I can clean it for you. Our juices taste soooo good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top