Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grunting as I forcefully erupt all over you....watching it splatter on your face and tongue...thick spurts of cum glazing your cheeks and chest....

fuck yes baby that's it. Now Hilda you rub all over it and then let me suck some off your tits or even better from your lips
 
That would be nice.Can I get someone to fuck me from behind while Sharon licks my lips?
 
Goood this is wonderful.I am soooooo aroused bt all of this.Ram it in me Bob whilseSharon plays with me and me her,I am sucking her tits now
 
Goood this is wonderful.I am soooooo aroused bt all of this.Ram it in me Bob whilseSharon plays with me and me her,I am sucking her tits now

I groan as I ram my hard cock deep inside you..... Mmmmm you're so warm and wet..... yes, suck Sharon's tits...
 
that's it Hilda suck my big tits. Nibble the hard nipples and listen to me moan. Fuck the horny slut Bob
 
Jesus keep fucking me and sucking my exposed flesh I am sooo close You both are going to make me melt in orgasmic quivering bliss.Gooooooooddddddd
 
Jesus keep fucking me and sucking my exposed flesh I am sooo close You both are going to make me melt in orgasmic quivering bliss.Gooooooooddddddd

Mmmmmm yeah ramming into your horny cunt.... your whole body is shaking as I fuck you...
 
Wow - this was quite an eventful day I missed out on! Very nice, Sharon, Kizzy and Hilda...very, very nice.
 
Bumping and grinding...reaching underneath your dress...cupping your mound...teasing your wet lips through your panties...:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top