Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm, and I do hope that you've been having an amazing day. I'm hoping that your lack of playtime here implies lots of playtime out there ;)

Loads of fun in real life lately and planning some fun here later. Stay tuned.
 
I'm horny today and will be back later this morning to play if anyone is interested.
 
I'm very wet now and playing with my slit. Running my finger along the outside of my labia and every once in a while tweaking my clit.
 
Oh, but I am. Chatting with my girlfriend about doing her helps for sure.
 
Oh, but I am. Chatting with my girlfriend about doing her helps for sure.

Mmmm, it certainly sounds like you have your hands full with her. I hope she's tantalizing every one of your senses, and getting you quaking with her every... touch.
 
Well she does that for sure, but sometimes a girl just needs a bit more.
 
Well baby, most of the time my needs are pretty basic. A good hard cock or a nice wet pussy and I'm happy.
 
slides up in nice and close to breathe in your closeness, and your arousal. Mmm, it feels like you've been working into those needs all morning long. Running a hand through your hair, and the other down your back... pressing my lips against your ear and says low, "I think I can help you with one of those needs" slides even closer to you from behind, leaving almost no space between our bodies.
 
I can feel your cock as it hardens, pressing into my ass. you must like like what you see. i'm pretty sure that you can smell my arousal by now. I have been playing for a couple of hours.
 
slowly runs both hands down your body, from behind you can feel my breathing pick up and my heart pounds harder, you can feel the increased heat put out by my body, growing ever closer. My hips move in a slow grind forward into you, my cock nestled between those perfect ass cheeks...

"I can not only smell the arousal..." slides one hand down between your thighs and rubs.... whisphering "I can feel it dripping onto my cock"

Rakes just the lobe of your ear with my teeth as I finish whispering, and grinds in forward, a little deeper, a little slower, making the whole growing legth of the shaft slide up and down between your clenching cheeks.
 
Last edited:
Your hot breath in my ear is so sexy and I can feel my ass starting to grind on your cock, feeling it between my ass cheeks. My hand goes to my top and I begin to play with my tits, tweaking my nipples, feeling them stiffen as I do. You're hard, I'm wet, and I turn my head and tell you to take me now. you know I'm a slut so just take me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top