Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes my free hand, and places my palm at the center of your shoulders... my fingers split on either side of your neck, and I use the position to slowly push your body forward, down over the arm of the sofa... Using my strong arm, to hold you forward, pressing you into the leather...

For a moment, I observe, watching your hands tug at your nipples, and I watch how stiff they get between your long nails...

I free my other hand, still wet from your arousal... and start, by placing a single fingertip on the base of your neck, curling my finger, so the tip of the nail rests against your skin... and slowly, I rake it down the length of your spine... pulling my cock back slowly as I so, so that you feel the shaft, pull back from betweeen your ass cheeks, and dip down at your entrace....
 
then I push forward, the head in your dripping, played, aroused, pussy. pushing it just inside, letting your throbbing insides wash over me...

"Mmm you are such a slut, I love how unabashed you are about your need to get fucked"
 
Do you like seeing me fuck back trying to capture your cock again? Do you like me moaning, begging for your cock, or any cock? Do you like the way I look bent over the sofa, waiting to be fucked?
 
I love the pleading in your vioce as you beg to be entered, love the way you try to push my head in deeper... and it almost makes my knees weak to feel the way your muscles play out the head, trying to entice it further into you. My free hand, slides under my cock, and rubs you up and down over your lips, pushing my palm into you...

"Mmmm, I'm going to give you the whole package, make certain that your needs are met"

I love how hungry you are, and it only enflames my desire for you.

"Tell me one more time, tell me how you badly your slut body needs this today."
 
grabs your hips, one each each hand.... even the hand slippery with your arousal... slippery with your pussy juices leaked all over...

Groans, and gets ready, tensing all the muscles in my body...
 
Honey, I've been fucked by my girlfriend today and now I need a cock. I need to feel your spunk in my cunt or on me. I want to feel you pound my slut body until you feel the need growing in your balls to spray your cum. And I need it now.
 
Honey, I've been fucked by my girlfriend today and now I need a cock. I need to feel your spunk in my cunt or on me. I want to feel you pound my slut body until you feel the need growing in your balls to spray your cum. And I need it now.

Even while your lips are still open, my hand grip your hips righter, and I pull your whole body back into the waiting shaft.... I let it fill you one slow inch at a time...

My body shakes with hunger for you, all these times I've seen you, wanted you, whenever I saw you, or a slut like look at me like that, all those times I've wanted my neighbor while she went out tanning... all those times you've tantalized me, brushing your hands all over my chest...

and I push it deep inside you, groaning the whole time with a primal desire for you. Your hips push back, lifting up slightly and pushing back down, riding each inch to fulfill your own hunger.
 
then I push my hips forward, forcing your whole body right up into the couch arm, the leather confines you, pushes up hard against you... I watch your hand, curl up, trying to grip the back of the sofa... your other, can't give up the sensation of your nipple, you twist and pull at it...
 
You feel so hard deep in me. Pounding me has your hands on my hips move me back and forth. I look over my shoulder and as i pull on my nipple I ask you to spank my ass.... make me your slut. Fuck me hard and just control me. I wet my fingers and twist my nipple hard, the pain shooting to my hard clit.
 
digging in to your hips, I use them, to leverage deeper into your pussy... meeting it with full deep strokes... pulsing at your ass in ripples that sp-read through your body. thrusting forward so hard that the heavy couch shudders with every drive forward... my hips meeting yours slaps with an echo through the room...

I can feel your pussy, filled with desire, filled with saliva from your girlfriends tongue fucks... leaning forward, I sniff, and then spit down on my cock as it onscenely drives into you... the shard shaft, full of your pussy juices, glistening already, sldies back inside you, coated in saliva as well...

Deciding I want more... I take my hands off your hips and instead place one along your back, raking it with my sharp nails... digging into your skin as your body geths thrust hard onto the sofa arm...

the other I wind up with, and plant into your ass open face... "Slap... Fuckig like that slut... like getting a complete stranger to cum in you... like letting him do whatever he fucking wants with you?"
 
Suck my tits for me.

lay back on the couch, suck her tits, and let her stare at your body while her pussy gets pounded.

"Sharon, it looks like they all love this slut, love your slut body, love your wanton need for cock and pussy. They all want you don't they?"

Slaps Sharons ass again, this time harder, while I call out her slut body.
 
leaning over to take her left nipple into my mouth....watching her pussy get pounded....sucking harder now...stroking my cock
 
digging in to your hips, I use them, to leverage deeper into your pussy... meeting it with full deep strokes... pulsing at your ass in ripples that sp-read through your body. thrusting forward so hard that the heavy couch shudders with every drive forward... my hips meeting yours slaps with an echo through the room...

I can feel your pussy, filled with desire, filled with saliva from your girlfriends tongue fucks... leaning forward, I sniff, and then spit down on my cock as it onscenely drives into you... the shard shaft, full of your pussy juices, glistening already, sldies back inside you, coated in saliva as well...

Deciding I want more... I take my hands off your hips and instead place one along your back, raking it with my sharp nails... digging into your skin as your body geths thrust hard onto the sofa arm...

the other I wind up with, and plant into your ass open face... "Slap... Fuckig like that slut... like getting a complete stranger to cum in you... like letting him do whatever he fucking wants with you?"


Fuck yes. Use me baby. Fuck me and fill me with your cum. God his mouth feels so good on my tits sucking them hard , biting the nipples. My hand is free now to go to my clit. I can feel your cock sliding in and out of my slutty slit. I can feel your balls slapping my ass. Do it.
 
suckling your nipples harder, squeezing yours tits firmly as i suck them.....still watching your pussy get fucked hard....waiting for his eruption
 
Fuck yes. Use me baby. Fuck me and fill me with your cum. God his mouth feels so good on my tits sucking them hard , biting the nipples. My hand is free now to go to my clit. I can feel your cock sliding in and out of my slutty slit. I can feel your balls slapping my ass. Do it.

rakes your back again, watching him suck and his cheeks hollow... seeing how hungrilly you watch him stroke his cock up and down...

My hips driver harder, driving you so hard into the couch that you lose a breath... mercililessly pounding your ass with deepeing strokes... pulling out so far that my cock drips wet pussy juice on your thighs, down your legs... and every time I drive it harder forward, marking your ass with the hard slap of cock fucking your pussy....

each time, your eager little tight pussy takes it in, and leaves it soaked with your desires.
 
suckling your nipples harder, squeezing yours tits firmly as i suck them.....still watching your pussy get fucked hard....waiting for his eruption

Give me your cock. let me suck it until you cum in my mouth or on my face. Now honey.
 
Fuck yes. Use me baby. Fuck me and fill me with your cum. God his mouth feels so good on my tits sucking them hard , biting the nipples. My hand is free now to go to my clit. I can feel your cock sliding in and out of my slutty slit. I can feel your balls slapping my ass. Do it.

grabs your hips and grinds in each time down, feeling my balls boil with cum, feeling my knees get weak with hunger... your arousal so strong, musk in the air, phermones that drive the male to mount you like an animal, and use you...

"FUCK you slut, fuck you feel good" I slap you hard, leaving a red hand print behind...

I feel so close, so ahrd, every sense, is at edge for your subconcious hungers.
 
Fuck, now with one in my mouth and the other in my cunt, I'm going to explode. My pussy is dripping cunt juice down my legs soaking my stockings I can't beg anymore but you can hear me moaning around his cock. I can feel get harder as you watch me suck his cock. You know I'm getting close.
 
jamming my cock into sharon's mouth.........just about to explode myself........make me cum!

Pumps sharons ass so hard that her mouth is forced to fuck your cock... pushes in so feel that the entire shaft is swallowed in her lips... the whole couch groans with every deep drive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top