Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grab your balls and rub them as my mouth fucks your shaft, my tongue teasing your head. Do you like the thought of filling my mouth, or are you one of the guys that wants to see me wear your cum on my face?
 
Fuck, now with one in my mouth and the other in my cunt, I'm going to explode. My pussy is dripping cunt juice down my legs soaking my stockings I can't beg anymore but you can hear me moaning around his cock. I can feel get harder as you watch me suck his cock. You know I'm getting close.

Pulls your hair back, while he forces you down, alternating,FUCKIGN your body with every deep thrust, in time between two cock. You slurp hungry, your pussy twiches and aches for release, your legs so weak, but your body gets pounded mercilessly rom both ends.

Hungry, hard cocks wanting more and more, taking everything they want.
 
Pumps sharons ass so hard that her mouth is forced to fuck your cock... pushes in so feel that the entire shaft is swallowed in her lips... the whole couch groans with every deep drive.

Oh, just fuck your slut. Please baby
 
wear all my cum sharon....let me see u covered in it babe........i pull out of your mouth as i squirt one load in your mouth....the next all over your face
 
ahh fuck as your cum hits my face my fingers pinch my clit and i scream for more cum. I want it in my cunt too. in my hair on my face dripping down, i scoop what i can and lick my fingers while I wait for the cock into my cunt.
 
Oh, just fuck your slut. Please baby

Pumps in and out... plunges through her depths... rubbing the shaft up agaisnt her with every deep hard stroke...MMy face is red, my breathing strained, and my body rocks into Sharon with every deep pulse... "Fuccccck baby, my slut is going to get nice and fucked"
 
my cock oozing cum onto your lips and cheeks.....rubbing it in w/ the head of my cock as u pinch your clit waiting for more cum
 
ahh fuck as your cum hits my face my fingers pinch my clit and i scream for more cum. I want it in my cunt too. in my hair on my face dripping down, i scoop what i can and lick my fingers while I wait for the cock into my cunt.


Letting loose with a screem, I wrap both arms around your thighs, and push myself as far as I can into you... my slut commands it, her pussy quivers for it, and milks me violently...

my whole body spasms inside Sharon... my hips grind up against you... and my balls start to pulse, pumping cum through me, out into that wet, dripping, insatiable pussy....
 
Pump... pumpp.. pumpp... while every muscle in my body shakes with release... your body oozes with cum, pumped in everywhwere, flowing hot and wet through you, filling your needs and your hungers. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK baby, I'm CUMMING!!!"
 
sharons face of pleasure...covered in cum, cumming herself as shes filled w/ hot cum, deep inside her wet cunt.........my cock still throbbing from the site of this.
 
When the first blast of spunk his my cunt walls I buck back almost in spasm as i fuck back grinding on your pelvis. My clit is on fire and I'm in a sexual frenzy. I feel each blast hitting me and i continue to come. I can feel it running from my cunt as you stroke in and out.
 
When the first blast of spunk his my cunt walls I buck back almost in spasm as i fuck back grinding on your pelvis. My clit is on fire and I'm in a sexual frenzy. I feel each blast hitting me and i continue to come. I can feel it running from my cunt as you stroke in and out.

Slwoly, still lingering with aftershocks of orgasm, sliding the thick, cum covered cock in and out of you... feeling you rub it with your figners, your hand sliding up and down over your slit, your face, hair, and body stained with cum.
 
I spin around so I clean clean your cock and as you watch my slide my mouth down the semi hard shaft I can see that you know I'm a slut in your eyes. I can see that a slut who cleans the cock that just hosed her cunt turns you on. And I know that this won't be the last time you fuck me.
 
No problem honey, I've been in a state today so the extra cock was also appreciated.
 
Slwoly, still lingering with aftershocks of orgasm, sliding the thick, cum covered cock in and out of you... feeling you rub it with your figners, your hand sliding up and down over your slit, your face, hair, and body stained with cum.


Thanks for fucking me. I needed it today.
 
Those are my favorite. As I step to you pants down my hard cock poking striaght at you.
 
I shove your legs apart and lower myself down on your hard cock and feel it slide slowly into me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top