Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, it is, it's running out of me, you turn me on so much. I want to touch your clit. I want to kiss your legs, and lick your thighs
 
Open your legs for me Sharon, so that I can gorge on your thighs, licking and planting kisses from your knees to your thighs - I'm licking your wetness, sucking you and leaving my marks
 
Kizzy we have at least 3 cocks in the room. How about a hot tongue kiss before they take us? I promise when they're done I'll lick your cunt clean.
 
*slides out of his robe complelty as he watches the omen kiss. his ock thobbing between his fingers. full and hard
 
Need you ask? I lick your lips from the top to bottom all around and then turn my head and plunge my tongue deep into you, fucking your throat hard, panting and moaning into you. Can you feel how much I want you, how badly I need you?
 
God yes and I'm sure the guys are enjoying it as well. I can feel a cock on my side and i see others approching.
 
My mouth is eating yours, so hot and so passionately, my hands pulling at your tube top to release your huge tits, the engorged nipples standing up as I brush my hand over them
 
moving up behind kizzy as the two girls kiss. one hand resting on her hip as I whisper. "mind if I join in?"
 
My hand plays with your ass until I feel a cock then I have to stroke it. A woman's mouth and a hard cock. heaven.
 
Please do Desmond, please - we are both so horny we will need any help we can get to be satisfied
 
Lifts the back of your mini-skirt. Slides my hard cock against the cheeks of your ass.
 
mmm grinding slow against kizzy's ass as my hands grip your hips. you can feel my cock pressing aginast your back as my tongue slides along your neck.
are you wearing something nice and slutty too girl?
 
"Of course I do." I say as i slide my cock into you and fill you.

"Sharon you slut, your cunt is so wet, and hot I love it." I say as i start to move my cock in and out of you.
 
Oh fuck, that feels fantastic, desmond. I have a black lace skirt, black stockings and a black mesh top. No bra or panties, I am so wet, pushing my hips back to feel your hard cock against my cheeks, you can fee me shiver with anticipation
 
"Of course I do." I say as i slide my cock into you and fill you.

"Sharon you slut, your cunt is so wet, and hot I love it." I say as i start to move my cock in and out of you.

I drop to my hands and knees and wait for Vic to reenter me. I look around for Mike and tell him my mouth is free. My eyes find Kizzy my lover and I
watch as Desmond fills her wet cunt.. Shit this is so hot.
 
mmm you feel one hand coming up and pulling down on your mesh top the fabric straining as your breasts become exposed. my other hand sliding down under your skirt. teasing along the folds of your pussy flesh.
 
I smack your ass as I thrust my cock into your wet cunt.

"Mmmm look het her Sharon, she's taking that cock so nicely."
 
Oh God, Desmond, I'm moaning, I need your hard cock in me, deep and full, fuck me Desmond, I'm so hot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top