Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grab your hip tight and push my cock deep in your pussy as I explode my cum in your cunt filling it. My fingers still in your asshole my cock shooting load after load into your cunt. I pull out and wipe my cock all.over your ass cheeks.
 
I turn and look over my should as Vic's cum drips off my face and tell you that it was fantastic. I love a good hard fucking and you were great.

I hope it was worth the wait, Mike.
 
Leaning in front of you, I run a finger against the outside of each of your pussy lips. Can you feel my hot breath as I kneel down in front of you?

I'll give you all of those but the strap on - it's just not my thing.
 
I love feeling your breath on my slit. And your fingers feel wonderl. I find my ass sliding lower in the chair, trying for more contact.

And anything you use is fine honey.
 
I run my fingers over your slit, getting them covered in your cream. They keep moving lower till one presses against the opening of your ass. I lean forward, looking up at you, till my tongue lightly brushes across your clit. I smile as I hear you lose your breath and start lapping at your clit in earnest.
 
My hand finds your hair and I hold you in place. I feel myself try to fuck your fingers and hoping that you never stop licking and sucking my clit. I know it's getting hard with your tongue on it. I hope you don't mind a little dirty talk because I tend to be very dirty when I cum.
 
Last edited:
I love you on your hands and knees babe. We all know how connections can be.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top