Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I can feel your cocl twitching Desmond, tingles of electricity travelling up your shaft to your tip, so irresistible so erotic, your glans swelling deep inside me, I'm going to explode all over you Desmond, I swear

mmmyess girl so close. waiting to feel you explode again. pulling you up to my chest. teeth sinking in to your neck as I pound in to you
 
You like my mouth don't you Mike. Nice and wet... always willing to take you and suck you. Do it to be stud fuck my face and then cover me in your seed. yhen sit back and watch as my lover shares it with me. hand stroking your shaft as my mouth sucks the head. Tongue running along the heavy vein.
 
Vic, As soon as Mike cums on my face flip me over , put my legs over your shoulders and pound my cunt while Kizzy kisses me.
 
Oh fuck Sharon, watching you in all your slutty glory is beyond words. I can feel my balls tightening, and I know I'm going to explode in you and fill your slimey cunt with my seed shortly.
 
Oh fuck Sharon! You can suck a cock! Your gonna make me cum soon if you keep this up. I sit back and let your wet mouth fuck my cock.
 
mmmyessss cummingggg! shooting load after white hot loa of cum in to yoru toght dripping cunt. the cream fillign you completly as yoru walls sapsm about me. mmmm so fucking good.

Do it Desmond fill my cunt lover with your cum. Make her beg for every drop
 
God, cumming over and over, watching Sharon bathed in cum, my cunt hot and stretched, full of hot cream, squeezing and shaking
 
Mike do it now. use your slut hard. Shoot that big load all over me.

Open wide Sharon! I am Gonna Cum! I take my cock covered in your saliva and stroke it fast shooting my creamy hot cum all over your face as your head is beneath me your mouth open wide to catch some. I squeeze the tip to get all of it rubbing my cock on your cheeks.
 
Watching as Mike cums all over Sharon's face and hair, I wait until he's done and then flip her onto her back, placing her feet on my shoulders I fuck her furiously and mercilessly as I seek to fill her cunt with my cum.
 
Open wide Sharon! I am Gonna Cum! I take my cock covered in your saliva and stroke it fast shooting my creamy hot cum all over your face as your head is beneath me your mouth open wide to catch some. I squeeze the tip to get all of it rubbing my cock on your cheeks.

Oh my god, so much fucking cum. Spurt after spurt. In my hair in my mouth and all over my face. As it starts to drip I catch it with my hand and suck it clean. The rest will wait. I rub the head of it all over my face watching you. I know you're thinking I'm a real slut...... Well I am.
 
Oh my god, so much fucking cum. Spurt after spurt. In my hair in my mouth and all over my face. As it starts to drip I catch it with my hand and suck it clean. The rest will wait. I rub the head of it all over my face watching you. I know you're thinking I'm a real slut...... Well I am.

You look beautiful with your face drenched in my cum. I sit playing mith my semi hard cock as I watch Vic finish her off.
 
Desmond, thank you tat was so fantastic. Crawling over to Sharon, my mouth finds hers and my tongue licks the cum off her face, before our mouthd find each other again and we share the cream with our tongues entwined
 
Watching Sharon and Kizzy sharing Mike's cum as I fuck Sharon is the straw that brakes the camel's back and I erupt into sharon as hard as I ever have. stream after hot stream shoot into her, filling her steamy cunt to over flowing.
 
Desmond, thank you tat was so fantastic. Crawling over to Sharon, my mouth finds hers and my tongue licks the cum off her face, before our mouthd find each other again and we share the cream with our tongues entwined

Oh god Kizzy, that's so hot. I love it when you let it drip into my mouth. You are some wonderful slut>
 
Desmond, thank you tat was so fantastic. Crawling over to Sharon, my mouth finds hers and my tongue licks the cum off her face, before our mouthd find each other again and we share the cream with our tongues entwined

mmm you are quite welome hon. I am glad that I could help ;)
just make sure sharon gets a mouthfull of that cum in your cunt.
 
Watching Sharon and Kizzy sharing Mike's cum as I fuck Sharon is the straw that brakes the camel's back and I erupt into sharon as hard as I ever have. stream after hot stream shoot into her, filling her steamy cunt to over flowing.

fuckkkkkkkkkkk as your cum hits my cunt I start to let loose. Fuck me Vic. Pound my slutty ass. fuccccccccccccccck me. Cum squirts out of my cunt around your cock. godddddddddd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top