Spins
around an Axis
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2005
- Posts
- 26,075
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Spins said:That too.![]()
Spins said:I could use some wonderful in my life.![]()
lil_squirter said:Egg rolls all around then!
Spins said:<gives you the evil eye>
What ya doing giving my egg rolls away?!?
lil_squirter said:*recollects the egg rolls and hands them over to stave off the wrathing*
SpeX125 said:Hey,where'd all the nerds go?
[grumble]Figures. They all leave,just when I get here.[/grumble]
well i was doin battle drills with sailors i got to use sim rounds it was fun *those poor poor sailors*SpeX125 said:Hey,where'd all the nerds go?
[grumble]Figures. They all leave,just when I get here.[/grumble]

Spins said:December 5th will be a a grand day for DVD nerds everywhere.
Dead Man's Chest.
24 the complete 5th season
AND
Dungeons and Dragons the complete animated series.
I'll have wood for weeks!![]()

Spins said:<shares the egg rolls with the Empress>
OOO ooo I vant one I vant oneSexyCleric said:*Munches happily on oatmeal raisen cookies*
I got a bag...
Who wants some!?
How're my nerds doing today?
Lovin_to_death said:OOO ooo I vant one I vant one
SWEET just got back from Subway it was good...alot better than chow hallSexyCleric said:Have two.
That's one perk of working at subway...
I can bake freakin hella cookies.
Lovin_to_death said:SWEET just got back from Subway it was good...alot better than chow hall
NAS Whidbey Island in Washington St.SexyCleric said:Cool.
Where are you stationed anyway?
*munches on food* Thats not true I dont love food I just cant live without itlil_squirter said:Nerds love food..it's universal.
As far as I know, it's universal amongst all men.. Thus the expression, "Quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach." *nods knowingly* (It's true) Well, second quickest at leastlil_squirter said:Nerds love food..it's universal.
tolyk said:As far as I know, it's universal amongst all men.. Thus the expression, "Quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach." *nods knowingly* (It's true) Well, second quickest at least
Very goodlil_squirter said:Hahahha yeah, the first quickest way to a man's heart is between the third and fourth ribs and the intercostal spaces. You can puncture that with only a few foot pounds of pressure.
*watches all the men inch away*
Because any other method isn't going to his heart