Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovin_to_death said:
Heh lose all contact with sunlight and live off of the microwave section of the grocery store I did that for a while I called it college

Yeah, those were fun times. Unfortunately, the boss gets a little more angry than my professors did if I skip work. :cool:
 
Palmetto13 said:
Yeah, those were fun times. Unfortunately, the boss gets a little more angry than my professors did if I skip work. :cool:
heh yeah I have about 9 "bosses" that would chew me up and spit me out if i was late or skipped out
 
Lovin_to_death said:
heh yeah I have about 9 "bosses" that would chew me up and spit me out if i was late or skipped out

Heh, that reminds me of Office Space. Watch the cover sheets on those TPS reports...

"Hey Peter, check out channel 9, it's the breast exam!"
 
Palmetto13 said:
Heh, that reminds me of Office Space. Watch the cover sheets on those TPS reports...

"Hey Peter, check out channel 9, it's the breast exam!"
heh yeah thats about my life sept im in cammies
 
Spins said:
I would like it to be known that I don't follow the Cleric or believe in his ways.

I'm just here for the cheese. :)

*Finger waggle*

You should be very thankful we believe in diversity in this thread.
And cheese. We believe strongly in cheese.

I like ghouda.
 
SexyCleric said:
*Finger waggle*

You should be very thankful we believe in diversity in this thread.
And cheese. We believe strongly in cheese.

I like ghouda.

I'm a General in the Under 25 Army. Surely that is better than High Cleric?

Surely. :cool:

I like longhorn chedder.
 
Spins said:
I'm a General in the Under 25 Army. Surely that is better than high Cleric?

Surely. :cool:

I like longhorn chedder.


Do 'Lt. Col.' and 'High Cleric' stack, bonus wise?

How about smoked swiss?
 
SexyCleric said:
Do 'Lt. Col.' and 'High Cleric' stack, bonus wise?

How about smoked swiss?

As you well know like bonuses do not stack. Stop trying to cheat! :rolleyes:

Never much liekd swiss, smoked or otherwise.
 
Spins said:
As you well know like bonuses do not stack. Stop trying to cheat! :rolleyes:

Never much liekd swiss, smoked or otherwise.

Depends on situation!
This thread could be like a deflection bonus, while the U25NB bonus could be a dodge.

Swiss goes really well on roast beef and the like.
Do you prefer sharp or milder cheeses?
 
SexyCleric said:
Depends on situation!
This thread could be like a deflection bonus, while the U25NB bonus could be a dodge.

Swiss goes really well on roast beef and the like.
Do you prefer sharp or milder cheeses?

Any real GM would be watching for deflection bonuses and take appropriate action if one player started hording them. Clerics are notorious cheaters when it comes to this. Standing in their full plate, in the back, doing jack all, and then claiming "deflection, deflection" as if anyone truly believed the fool was close enough to combat to take a hit. :cool:

I suppose if the Swiss is melted and covered up by the beefy flavor it's ok. I tend like the sharper cheeses, but mild is good too.
 
Last edited:
SexyCleric said:
*Finger waggle*

You should be very thankful we believe in diversity in this thread.
And cheese. We believe strongly in cheese.

I like ghouda.

Melted Munster on a Bagel = Heaven!
 
Spins said:
Any real GM would be watching for deflection bnuses and take appropriate action if one player started hording them. Clerics are notorious cheaters when it comes to this. Standing in thier full playe, in the back, doing jack all, and then claiming "deflection, deflection" as if anyone truly believed the fool was close enough to combat to take a hit. :cool:

I suppose if the swiss is melted and covered up by the beefy flavor it's ok. I tend like the sharper cheeses, but mild is good too.

*Sputter*

But! I... Healing!
... Got the mace...

*Grumble*

You clearly have dealt with some cowardly cleric players.
Hrumph.

*Grumble*

Is parmesean classified as mild or sharp?
 
SexyCleric said:
*Sputter*

But! I... Healing!
... Got the mace...

*Grumble*

You clearly have dealt with some cowardly cleric players.
Hrumph.

*Grumble*

Is parmesean classified as mild or sharp?
Cowards. Yeah. Blame the players, not the class ;)

I think it's considered a mild cheese.
 
Spins said:
Cowards. Yeah. Blame the players, not the class ;)

I think it's considered a mild cheese.


:cool: Dems fightin' words boy!

It's a good class, and by no means geared for rear guard.
Hell, they get a good base attack bonus, heavy armor, and that D8 hit die ain't for nothin!

It's pretty sharp for a mild cheese, but still good.
 
SexyCleric said:
:cool: Dems fightin' words boy!

It's a good class, and by no means geared for rear guard.
Hell, they get a good base attack bonus, heavy armor, and that D8 hit die ain't for nothin!

It's pretty sharp for a mild cheese, but still good.

Never had much use for clerics :cool:

They just mess up things.

We should have an official D&D thread where we can bash clerics more properly. <nods>
 
Spins said:
Never had much use for clerics :cool:

Huh.
And where else are you gonna go for healing?
Paladins? Whoodido. Ten HP a day. Sucks.
Druids? Cure moderate wounds at level 6. Sucks.

*Sniff*
Some people just don't get it, I guess. :cool:

How've you been doing 'o wrathful one?
 
SexyCleric said:
Huh.
And where else are you gonna go for healing?
Paladins? Whoodido. Ten HP a day. Sucks.
Druids? Cure moderate wounds at level 6. Sucks.

*Sniff*
Some people just don't get it, I guess. :cool:

How've you been doing 'o wrathful one?

Healing? I just don't get hit. Makes things much easier. I mean really. What kind of Ranger would I be if I was getting hit often enough to require a Cleric?

Think man, THINK! :cool:

I'm just dandy one who thinks clerics are all that. How are you?
 
Spins said:
Healing? I just don't get hit. Makes things much easier. I mean really. What kind of Ranger would I be if I was getting hit often enough to require a Cleric?

Think man, THINK! :cool:

I'm just dandy one who thinks clerics are all that. How are you?


Just don't get hit, huh?
Good philosophy.

Weren't you also the one saying you weren't a nerd?
Me thinks you're out of the nerd pantry now. :cool:

I'm doing excellent one who used to be not-as-good-as-a-fighter-until-3.5-made-you-halfway-decent.

Just watching the last episodes of the Slayers: Try.
Most enjoyable.
 
SexyCleric said:
Just don't get hit, huh?
Good philosophy.

Weren't you also the one saying you weren't a nerd?
Me thinks you're out of the nerd pantry now. :cool:

I'm doing excellent one who used to be not-as-good-as-a-fighter-until-3.5-made-you-halfway-decent.

Just watching the last episodes of the Slayers: Try.
Most enjoyable.

I have nerdish tendancies, but I am no nerd, sir.

3.5 made everything equal. Back in the day playing a ranger took skill and cunning. Now all ya need is a stinking cleric to follow you around and heal you when you screw up ;)

3.5 has allowed for the elimination of the 2nd most useless class :Rogue.
 
Spins said:
I have nerdish tendancies, but I am no nerd, sir.

3.5 made everything equal. Back in the day playing a ranger took skill and cunning. Now all ya need is a stinking cleric to follow you around and heal you when you screw up ;)

3.5 has allowed for the elimination of the 2nd most useless class :Rogue.

Not a nerd, huh? :rolleyes:
You ain't foolin anyone!

There isn't one class role a cleric can't take up either!
With the right feats, domains, and spell selection, a cleric can take any damn job out there.

No love for rogues though. Good first round attack, and then useless.
 
SexyCleric said:
Not a nerd, huh? :rolleyes:
You ain't foolin anyone!

There isn't one class role a cleric can't take up either!
With the right feats, domains, and spell selection, a cleric can take any damn job out there.

No love for rogues though. Good first round attack, and then useless.

With the right feats, equipment, and potions I need no other class to help me at all.

All I really need is a barbarian with a high strength to tote around my phat loot. :cool:

I'm fooling everyone all the time. So there.
 
Spins said:
I'm fooling everyone all the time. So there.

If we had more people around, I'd put that to a vote. :p

:rolleyes: *Sigh* Man...
I really don't want to go to work today.
I'd rather stay at home and bang on my drum...
 
SexyCleric said:
If we had more people around, I'd put that to a vote. :p

:rolleyes: *Sigh* Man...
I really don't want to go to work today.
I'd rather stay at home and bang on my drum...

People bitch an awful lot. Have you noticed that?
 
Spins said:
People bitch an awful lot. Have you noticed that?

Truth.

*Shrug* Just trying to kick the conversation in a new direction.
Others may find D&D discussions boring.
 
SexyCleric said:
Truth.

*Shrug* Just trying to kick the conversation in a new direction.
Others may find D&D discussions boring.

A discussion implies some kind of back and forth.

I demolished you and your cleric ways. Hah!

I'm sorry. Really. It's the new meds i'm on <twitch>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top