Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I like pie...
I wasn't sure if I'd really fit in here. Then I see the Kona-chan poster...yep, I'll do fine.
But gosh, where to start? I dabble in a few different directions...
Anyone here a Samurai Jack fan?

Samurai Jack RAWKS!
so does Konata
Hm... Samurai Konata rawks!
Samurai Konata.....
...wow, that would be.....
...I don't even know. I think the awesome quotient on that is beyond human calculation.


Alucard 

*ponders*
I shall draw Konata.... Samurai style
!!!
Nice.. they used both the Original and Ultimate. Could of done without the last piece...really.
Alucard
![]()
Oh God another Alucard fangirlGod I swear.


*ponders*
I shall draw Konata.... Samurai style![]()
It's the sexy vampire thing. Honestly, if I was a girl, I'd be all over him too.
As it is, though, I'm big on Seras - kind of nice seeing a vampire who hasn't really found her vamp 'niche', so to speak. She's cute, a bit clueless, and when she goes berserk, oh man...
....
....
....
....
...I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
WANT!
You have exactly nine seconds to deliver product, or this small universe, and every one like it, will be made dark. A nice cat man taught me how to cast Forever Zero, and I have been itching to deliver.
Rei, why would you love any fictional character that shoots more interesting characters with his hair? HAIR!
Faulkon, welcome, and yes Seras was pretty hot. It was mostly the gun though.
need sequal to episode VI
must clone geroge lucas
i know but we got
darth maul
droids
and duel of fates rocks
i know but we got
darth maul
droids
and duel of fates rocks