Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just shoot me now, cause I sure as hell can't shoot all th males in my life no matter how they conspire to drive me mad! *Buries head under pillow to muffle the sounds of the Godzilla games!*
 
*clears throat*

Ahem Spexy?

*Takes Lady Reiha off the shoulder and puts her down.*

*Glares at both Spex and Needle*

I sleep with a hatchet under my bed and own pistols and rifles. And don't need either.
 
*looks at Spexxy Needle and Tromby*




*gulp*




I'm....a prize? o_O
 
Your new av is awesome Basilisk is one kickass anime, and you are very sexy indeed.

I am not sexy >.<



how do you know how I look? o_O *has a 10-second mind*



And yes, Basilisk rawks! Chronie bought me Vol 1 of the manga ( I own the anime), and Volume 9 of Hellsing (the manga) tonight *grins big*


Not to mention my comic book regulars of Echo and The Darkness!!!
 
I am not sexy >.<



how do you know how I look? o_O *has a 10-second mind*



And yes, Basilisk rawks! Chronie bought me Vol 1 of the manga ( I own the anime), and Volume 9 of Hellsing (the manga) tonight *grins big*

You showed a picture of yourself up a couple of times, and yes I agree Basilisk does Rawk, know what else rawks? your bewbs are rocking me.
 
You showed a picture of yourself up a couple of times, and yes I agree Basilisk does Rawk, know what else rawks? your bewbs are rocking me.

Keep talking about my bewbin's and you'll have to deal with Chronie >.<



and Chronie is very protective of me <.< You don't wanna make him snappy.


*nods* Mmmhmm for Basilisk <3


I think I'm almost caught up with my manga reading :D


But I'm still waiting for Tenjho tenge vol 17 to come out -_-"
 
Keep talking about my bewbin's and you'll have to deal with Chronie >.<



and Chronie is very protective of me <.< You don't wanna make him snappy.


*nods* Mmmhmm for Basilisk <3


I think I'm almost caught up with my manga reading :D


But I'm still waiting for Tenjho tenge vol 17 to come out -_-"



Well If I must I will challenge him to a duel.

Right now I'm looking at Ghost in the shell over again, I'm reading Bleach the manga, Tenjho Tenge is also very good, I also just got Ikkitousen on dvd which is hot and awesome.
 
I'd accept. I'm an expert shot, with a pistol or bow, I took fencing, and 15 years of kickboxing. Not to mention I'm close to Olympic caliber wrestling.

But I'd pick Tetris. So trust me your doom is assured.

Well are you skilled in the art of loosing cause if you give me a gun, I know how to curve bullets and stop them mid stream.
 
Well If I must I will challenge him to a duel.

Right now I'm looking at Ghost in the shell over again, I'm reading Bleach the manga, Tenjho Tenge is also very good, I also just got Ikkitousen on dvd which is hot and awesome.

Gotcha.


I have recently finished the following:
Mangas
The Wallflower Vol 17
Speed Grapher Vol 1
Samurai Champloo The Complete Series
Goth
Goth- The Novel
Kamikaze Girls Manga


Anime ( recently)

Basilisk ( re-watched with Chronie)
Emma
Ghost Hunt
Azu Manga Daioh
 
Gotcha.


I have recently finished the following:
Mangas
The Wallflower Vol 17
Speed Grapher Vol 1
Samurai Champloo The Complete Series
Goth
Goth- The Novel
Kamikaze Girls Manga


Anime ( recently)

Basilisk ( re-watched with Chronie)
Emma
Ghost Hunt
Azu Manga Daioh


Speed Grapher was another good one, Egro Proxy is another anime I finished enjoyed very much.

I also like Code geass I have seen the entire first season now I'm looking at the second season.
 
Speed Grapher was another good one, Egro Proxy is another anime I finished enjoyed very much.

I also like Code geass I have seen the entire first season now I'm looking at the second season.

I have the EP boxset on order at work, along with the Witchblade boxset ( I get them super cheap from work).

I watched Code Geass a while ago and really liked it. I also recently watched Claymore too - you gotta see it.

Oh yeah and Lucky Star of course :D

I am in *love* with Speed Grapher- got that boxset too. I am an avid fan of Suitengu-sama!
 
I have the EP boxset on order at work, along with the Witchblade boxset ( I get them super cheap from work).

I watched Code Geass a while ago and really liked it. I also recently watched Claymore too - you gotta see it.

Oh yeah and Lucky Star of course :D

I am in *love* with Speed Grapher- got that boxset too. I am an avid fan of Suitengu-sama!

Yeah Claymore was awesome I currently own the manga, the anime was good but too short but still good, Witchblade is another good one which I enjoyed very much.


Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is another good anime Very awesome.
 
Yeah Claymore was awesome I currently own the manga, the anime was good but too short but still good, Witchblade is another good one which I enjoyed very much.


Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is another good anime Very awesome.

I couldn't get into Gueen Lagann.


I'm thinking of watching Black Lagoon next.
 
You'll like that Black lagoon all seasons are a masterpiece.

But me personally I liked Gungrave a lot better.

I haven't had a chance to watch.


I don't get myself. I work at a store that has over 1,500 titles of anime.


and I never have time to watch any! *cries*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top