Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had a chance to watch.


I don't get myself. I work at a store that has over 1,500 titles of anime.


and I never have time to watch any! *cries*

Thats ok you'll get around to all of it eventually. So I hear you like big boobed anime Why so?
 
Awesome list you got there hun, Did you hear about the Ironman and wolverine anime being made along with the movie coming out next year.



And no you don't need a reason just curious is all.

There's going to be an anime?

I only know about the marvel release of Ironman a couple years ago, and I know they are making a new Justice League movie.


Hm.
 
There's going to be an anime?

I only know about the marvel release of Ironman a couple years ago, and I know they are making a new Justice League movie.


Hm.

Yup it seems marvel and dc are both looking to make more of their works anime versions.
 
Yup it seems marvel and dc are both looking to make more of their works anime versions.

I'm not sure if I want to gag or squeal.


*not a huge fan of either character* Don't get me wrong. I liked the movie(s) but.. the anime... meh. Not really caring too much.
 
Hmm well to each their own I guess, So what else is new?

Nothing really.


Good news for Wyldfire- I'm almost done your Slade (Sadie) image! ^-^


I dunno if you'll like it or not though -_-"



I'm also doing anime nudes for Chronie :D and will be starting my comic soon!
 
Nothing really.


Good news for Wyldfire- I'm almost done your Slade (Sadie) image! ^-^


I dunno if you'll like it or not though -_-"



I'm also doing anime nudes for Chronie :D and will be starting my comic soon!

sounds pretty cool to me. So do you except pms.
 
Nothing really.


Good news for Wyldfire- I'm almost done your Slade (Sadie) image! ^-^


I dunno if you'll like it or not though -_-"



I'm also doing anime nudes for Chronie :D and will be starting my comic soon!

I'm sure I'll like it sweetie:).

Your comic? Print or web? And if web, I want links.:D.
 
I'm sure I'll like it sweetie:).

Your comic? Print or web? And if web, I want links.:D.

I'm steering towards both.


It's about me and my work.

(and all the crazy customers)

I currently have a cast too which follows: ( There's alot. But I'm only putting in the main cast/ the always around characters so this isn't my entire crew at work!)


Me ( named Reiha of course)
Scott: The owner of the movie store. He's a gentle, intimidating giant!
Jason: My GM. He's cranky and always paints me portraits of penguins (seriously)
Jayme: My AM. She's obsessed with Harry Potter.
Chris: My 2nd AM. Loves Horror movies and Zombies. We talk about snakes alot. Pretty cool.
Maylene: My 3rd AM. She always brings me food and is like an older sister to me.
Graham: The pothead that looks alot like Christian Bale in Batman Begins.
Joey: My grungy American-Asian. We talk about random stuff. He brings me fudge.
Jen: My anime, sketch-book swapping friend. She hates everything.
Megatron and Lebowski: My Cat and Joey's Dog. Strangely they have met once, and Lebowski was afraid of Megatron! ( and he's a Rotty!)


The Customers:


Albert: A old man who had a stroke, drools on the counters and hits me every saturday over the head with his cane. He calls me "Barah".

My-Hieeemeee Mike: A crazy, psychotic anime nerd who can't pronounce any anime he rents! He calls hentai "heethai!"

Mike D. : Super annoying 'I like to steal anime cases". Talks your ear off and thinks he knows everything there is to everything


Sad Depressed Sunday Guy:
Name says all.

Squeely:
A 16-year old "Fanboy" of anime. He squeals anytime he talks about his favorite anime: Snowfairy Sugar. Sounds like her too.

Mark:
A 13-year old anime fan boy who keeps asking me out. He never showers.

Creepy Vincent Valentine:
This guy is scary as fuck (luckily he moved away). He came in one day and told me he wanted to "pop my corn", and thought that me once, working at a funeral home was "erotic". His password at the store is Necropheliac.

And that's who I have so far : ) Of course, Chronie and GM are in it too.
 
I'm steering towards both.


It's about me and my work.

(and all the crazy customers)

I currently have a cast too which follows: ( There's alot. But I'm only putting in the main cast/ the always around characters so this isn't my entire crew at work!)


Me ( named Reiha of course)
Scott: The owner of the movie store. He's a gentle, intimidating giant!
Jason: My GM. He's cranky and always paints me portraits of penguins (seriously)
Jayme: My AM. She's obsessed with Harry Potter.
Chris: My 2nd AM. Loves Horror movies and Zombies. We talk about snakes alot. Pretty cool.
Maylene: My 3rd AM. She always brings me food and is like an older sister to me.
Graham: The pothead that looks alot like Christian Bale in Batman Begins.
Joey: My grungy American-Asian. We talk about random stuff. He brings me fudge.
Jen: My anime, sketch-book swapping friend. She hates everything.
Megatron and Lebowski: My Cat and Joey's Dog. Strangely they have met once, and Lebowski was afraid of Megatron! ( and he's a Rotty!)


The Customers:


Albert: A old man who had a stroke, drools on the counters and hits me every saturday over the head with his cane. He calls me "Barah".

My-Hieeemeee Mike: A crazy, psychotic anime nerd who can't pronounce any anime he rents! He calls hentai "heethai!"

Mike D. : Super annoying 'I like to steal anime cases". Talks your ear off and thinks he knows everything there is to everything


Sad Depressed Sunday Guy:
Name says all.

Squeely:
A 16-year old "Fanboy" of anime. He squeals anytime he talks about his favorite anime: Snowfairy Sugar. Sounds like her too.

Mark:
A 13-year old anime fan boy who keeps asking me out. He never showers.

Creepy Vincent Valentine:
This guy is scary as fuck (luckily he moved away). He came in one day and told me he wanted to "pop my corn", and thought that me once, working at a funeral home was "erotic". His password at the store is Necropheliac.

And that's who I have so far : ) Of course, Chronie and GM are in it too.

Of course I will want links and maybe ven (In my vanity) a cameo or two;). And yes that would be as text in yahoo or some such;).
 
I think we ALL expect link from Rei if she does this comic. I also would love to see a wyld cameo...as a real character. Not sure how you could do it.

And btw...You need to give me your yahoo or add mine cause I lost MSN long ago.
 
Only cause I was the extra with th sorta Kaylee look with her arms over her tits in the background of the cover;).

O_O



Reallllllly? Wait. You're pulling my leg,


Right?

Right?

I think we ALL expect link from Rei if she does this comic. I also would love to see a wyld cameo...as a real character. Not sure how you could do it.

And btw...You need to give me your yahoo or add mine cause I lost MSN long ago.



I'll just draw Wyld as I know her :D

and I shall send you both in a sec. Are you going to do the Secret Santa with us????
 
Yah, I'm pulling yer leg;). I meant for the bit on the character;).... I have never had the honor to work with Jenna.

If I were Jenna, I'd work with you.

And take you on a night of Mailbox smashing because I'm a hick like that >.<


I can also teach you how to make dynamite, not-wire cars and put together an engine from scratch.



Or I could just draw you. I see you as almost a Katchoo-like character:


Katchoo:

http://www.members.aol.com/anthonydlee/SIP_Katchoo.jpg
Just without the blonde hair.



(Btw. Katchoo is my fav SiP character, along with Rachel)
 
If I were Jenna, I'd work with you.

And take you on a night of Mailbox smashing because I'm a hick like that >.<


I can also teach you how to make dynamite, not-wire cars and put together an engine from scratch.



Or I could just draw you. I see you as almost a Katchoo-like character:


Katchoo:

http://www.members.aol.com/anthonydlee/SIP_Katchoo.jpg
Just without the blonde hair.



(Btw. Katchoo is my fav SiP character, along with Rachel)

Inflate those ta tas and add a whole mess of piercings. Also, as of about a month ago Lose the cigarette;). I've been blond more than once. But I am currently a jet jet black;)....
 
Inflate those ta tas and add a whole mess of piercings. Also, as of about a month ago Lose the cigarette;). I've been blond more than once. But I am currently a jet jet black;)....

Katchoo has many piercings- in her ears. Yeah. She's lacking in the cup department.

And sure, I can lose the ciggies. She likes her booze too :D
 
Katchoo has many piercings- in her ears. Yeah. She's lacking in the cup department.

And sure, I can lose the ciggies. She likes her booze too :D

:) The booze I can still endorse. Got me a beer and a tumbler FULL of Irish Whiskey in front of me as we speak. And my Piercings aren't just in the ears;). Almost nothing on or in my face was sacred.
 
:) The booze I can still endorse. Got me a beer and a tumbler FULL of Irish Whiskey in front of me as we speak. And my Piercings aren't just in the ears;). Almost nothing on or in my face was sacred.

You sound like me :D


I have a Vodka and Coke in front of me, and my face has been erm.. "experimented" on back in my wild, teenager years.


I only have in my eyebrow piecing on my face now : ) I'd think CT would be turned off if he saw my face back in highschool.

But I want a few tattoos though. I have it all figured out too!

I want:


A Chocobo or a Moogle on the back of my neck.

A SiP tattoo on my arm of Katchoo, David and Francine

My Planetary signs on the inside of my wrists ( the two Pluto signs)

The numbers 1-13 in Roman numerals down on the back of both calfs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top