New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
ma_guy said:
Well Naughty, I hope that knee gets to feeling better in a hurry. I'll have to see what I can do about arranging a drop-in!

Hmmm.. We seem to have been invaded by the ladies from Joisey tonight! (Why is it I can never say "Joisey" without crackin' up? :) ) I like Joisey! :p

Because you are from New England...and you talk funny..???? Oh and they say that in Joisey City....;)
 
ma_guy said:
Well Naughty, I hope that knee gets to feeling better in a hurry. I'll have to see what I can do about arranging a drop-in!

Hmmm.. We seem to have been invaded by the ladies from Joisey tonight! (Why is it I can never say "Joisey" without crackin' up? :) ) I like Joisey! :p

Well, I was born in Joisey! A drop in would be great, but give me a call first. You should arrange it for a time when we can get a pizza and watch a movie. In other words, plan to stay a while ;) I'm so lonely that I'm now begging for comany :rolleyes:
 
1sexylady said:


Because you are from New England...and you talk funny..???? Oh and they say that in Joisey City....;)

No no.. New Englander's don't talk funny. It you'se guys dat gots da axecent! :D
 
Naughty n Nice said:


Thanks Sweetie!! You guys have no idea how much you're helping me through this. I need the distraction, but I could have gotten that anywhere. You guys are all very special and I'm glad that I have you to help me cope. :rose: :heart: :kiss:

Any time sweetie....you just get well.:rose:
 
ma_guy said:


No no.. New Englander's don't talk funny. It you'se guys dat gots da axecent! :D

LMAO..... :D You win! I will get my girls from the hood and just do you...:p ;) YO ANGEL....MA_GUY WANTS SOME...:devil:
 
ma_guy said:


No no.. New Englander's don't talk funny. It you'se guys dat gots da axecent! :D


Now let's go candlepin bowling and then catch a basebawl game at Fenway Pahk so we can see Nomah hit the bawl wicked hahd. Wicked pissah! :)

At least we don't have to explain to people as they travel along the highway..."what's that smell?" ;)
 
1sexylady said:


LMAO..... :D You win! I will get my girls from the hood and just do you...:p ;) YO ANGEL....MA_GUY WANTS SOME...:devil:

Ready when you are................:devil: ;)
 
1sexylady said:


LMAO..... :D You win! I will get my girls from the hood and just do you...:p ;) YO ANGEL....MA_GUY WANTS SOME...:devil:

:eek: LMAO! Yeah, I should be so lucky! :p :p (one for each of ya!)
 
Hi there! Hope everyone's havin a good night!
For everyone havn't met yet - HELLO :D

Time for my guilty pleasure - American Idol! I hope "Sideshow Bob" doesn't win, I don't care much for him:rolleyes:
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
Hi there! Hope everyone's havin a good night!
For everyone havn't met yet - HELLO :D

Time for my guilty pleasure - American Idol! I hope "Sideshow Bob" doesn't win, I don't care much for him:rolleyes:

Hey sweetie!! Nice to have you all over my screen!!! :rose:
 
I decided to peek out in to the forum and be adventurous. :catgrin:

I need to get to my 100 posts so I can have a cute av, too.
 
Pseudomoniker said:



Now let's go candlepin bowling and then catch a basebawl game at Fenway Pahk so we can see Nomah hit the bawl wicked hahd. Wicked pissah! :)

At least we don't have to explain to people as they travel along the highway..."what's that smell?" ;)

Oh you know what New Jersey people say...it is if your talking to me......it comes from the big winds up North...:D :eek: :rose:
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
I decided to peek out in to the forum and be adventurous. :catgrin:

I need to get to my 100 posts so I can have a cute av, too.

Hi Ridemcowgirl....Have a nice night...:)
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
I decided to peek out in to the forum and be adventurous. :catgrin:

I need to get to my 100 posts so I can have a cute av, too.

Oi vay, I know where my mind is. When I first saw your post I could've sworn it said, "....so I can have a cute ass , too."
And here I was all set to respond that you already have a cute ass!! :D

If we're lucky maybe I just inspired your choice of AV when you hit 100. :)

And now the question I can't hold back on any longer... Ridemcowgirl, what exactly does a cowgirl want to ride? :cool:
 
Pseudomoniker said:


Oi vay, I know where my mind is. When I first saw your post I could've sworn it said, "....so I can have a cute ass , too."
And here I was all set to respond that you already have a cute ass!! :D

If we're lucky maybe I just inspired your choice of AV when you hit 100. :)

And now the question I can't hold back on any longer... Ridemcowgirl, what exactly does a cowgirl want to ride? :cool:

Now now, be nice to the newbie. ;)
 
I wouldn't mind a cute ass! But if you say I already have one, I guess do!

My mind is always somewhere else...

A good cowgirl will ride anything that can fit between her legs!
:p Of course there's always "Bad" Cowgirl, but that's another thing.:D

Naughty, it was great talking with you earlier!
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
I wouldn't mind a cute ass! But if you say I already have one, I guess do!

My mind is always somewhere else...

A good cowgirl will ride anything that can fit between her legs!
:p Of course there's always "Bad" Cowgirl, but that's another thing.:D

Naughty, it was great talking with you earlier!

So are you a good cowgirl, or a bad cowgirl? :cool:

If you're a good cowgirl, well you can just follow the yellow brick cattle trail to my house! :rose:

If you're a bad cowgirl, well, you're still invited... just please keep the flying monkeys at home. :) Is it true what they say about bad cowgirls melting when they get 'wet'?
 
Just don't call me a taxi!

good evening NE. Great to see ya'll here.
It's also great to be visited by some of the Joisey-gurlz. :)
I too once lived in the garden state, only to escape to NE!
Lets hear it for Monmouth/Middlesex/Morris/Hudson counties!!!

Good evening to RECG, NnN, PM, 1SL, Ma_g, AoS, Sa, TJ, Jaded, and anyone else I forgot!

Cheers.
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
I wouldn't mind a cute ass! But if you say I already have one, I guess do!

My mind is always somewhere else...

A good cowgirl will ride anything that can fit between her legs!
:p Of course there's always "Bad" Cowgirl, but that's another thing.:D

Naughty, it was great talking with you earlier!
Yes, it was nice chatting earlier, we'll have to do that again!!

Maybe she's good at being a naughty cowgirl ;)
 
Re: Just don't call me a taxi!

griffon said:
good evening NE. Great to see ya'll here.
It's also great to be visited by some of the Joisey-gurlz. :)
I too once lived in the garden state, only to escape to NE!
Lets hear it for Monmouth/Middlesex/Morris/Hudson counties!!!

Good evening to RECG, NnN, PM, 1SL, Ma_g, AoS, Sa, TJ, Jaded, and anyone else I forgot!

Cheers.

Hey there Griffon!! Glad you could make it :)
 
When I ride horses professionally, I'm good cowgirl (cause I'm notorious for riding any horse, no matter how difficult).

But with my boyfriend, I'm bad cowgirl. :D

Never heard of a cowgirl melting, but ya never know ;)

I talked to the flying monkeys, they said ok but next time they want in on the fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top