New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sueann............

Great to hear you're feeling better....:D

I decided to restart my fish tank. I enjoy watching the fish moving back and forth in the tank. Kinda reduces the ol'e stress level. There pretty easy to take care of also......;)

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Sueann.............

You became a Guru on your 500 post. I knew immediately cause you looked so muchhhhhh smarter.............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
I have to go get ready for work now.......have a good nite
all..........

:kiss: :heart:

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Re: Sueann.............

Jaded1 said:
You became a Guru on your 500 post. I knew immediately cause you looked so muchhhhhh smarter.............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:

The more I talk to Jaded, the more experienced I get. Coincidence?
 
Sueann...............

I THINK NOT.....................:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:

Oh, anything else I can help you get a education in :devil:
 
Ma_guy............

Hang around on the New England thread and soon you have enough posts to be GOD......:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Goooood Evvveening New England... and neighbors thereof..

Wow, you really do miss quite a bit in a matter of hours....Good to see everyone. 12hr shifts are for the dogs!! Just need to lay my head between some nice thighs and have some dessert now....YEAH, dessert before DINNER!! ;)

JLP :p :p :devil: :rose:
 
Well here I am tonight! I'm more tired than ever. School went well, I ended up having an old close friend in the class I hadn't seen in two years, so yay!:D

The teacher was quite eccentric in his pookah shell necklace, but at least it'll be interesting!
 
Jlp..............

Good evening to ya my friend......:D :D :D

Sorry, can't help ya with the thigh thing.....;)

Ask Sueann...............:p

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Hey, CowGirl.............

Great seen ya cutie.....:D

Glad to here your school day went well.............;)

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Hmmmm. Sue???????? TJ??????? Naughty??? Sexy??????

I need to find a pair of thighs I can rest my head between :p Any FEMALE volunteers...I promise reciprocation will most definately be enjoyable! ;)


JLP :devil:
 
Re: Hmmmm. Sue???????? TJ??????? Naughty??? Sexy??????

JLP68 said:
I need to find a pair of thighs I can rest my head between :p Any FEMALE volunteers...I promise reciprocation will most definately be enjoyable! ;)


JLP :devil:

Well, they say volunteering is good for the soul. Now I'll find out if it's good for the body!:D
 
True CowGirl...............

But, you already look so much smart to me already.......:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Sueann..............

Go get'm...................:p :p :p

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Well, gang...............

I think I'm going to try to catcha the Giants game. Talk to ya some time over the weekend...............:D :D :D

Luv ya's all........... Have a great week end ;)

Jade1, CT:devil:
 
Re: Sueann..............

Jaded1 said:
Go get'm...................:p :p :p

Jaded1, CT:devil:

I'd like to, but I'm too tired. Must be getting to sleep. Sorry guys.:(

But tomorrow's Friday, and I'll be up late, if someone's willing to keep me company.:D
 
Theres always room for more Jello...I mean company...;)

sueanninct said:


I'd like to, but I'm too tired. Must be getting to sleep. Sorry guys.:(

But tomorrow's Friday, and I'll be up late, if someone's willing to keep me company.:D
Wet Dreams Sue....am also off literary manifestations. To all a good night, and MERRY ORGASM!!


JLP :rose: :devil:
 
Re: Hmmmm. Sue???????? TJ??????? Naughty??? Sexy??????

JLP68 said:
I need to find a pair of thighs I can rest my head between :p Any FEMALE volunteers...I promise reciprocation will most definately be enjoyable! ;)


JLP :devil:


Me me me!!!!!! :kiss: :devil:
 
TGIF!!!

WHAT A LOVELY DAY OUTSIDE!!! SUNNY AND NICE NICE
NICE!!!!!!

Everyone enjoy the day.........

And I will be on Lit tonite.....I am OFF from work tonite
due to Rosh Hashanah......... :)

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Good morning to all! Oh wait... it's already 1 PM. Time flies when you're up to your elbows in technical work-related issues. :confused:

TGIF!!:D Weekend couldn't come fast enough. Hope everyone is doing just ducky. I get the joy of going to a surprise pre-wedding party tomorrow, and then a family cookout on Sunday. (and hopefully they won't sing happy birthday and have me blow out candles). Hope the weather holds up though!

Back to work for me... but catch y'all later!
TTFN
 
Pseudo

The weather is supposed to be great all weekend, so
you'll have wonderful weather for the cookout!!! :)

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Well, good evening gang........

Yes, from what I heard it is going to be a beautiful weekend. Heard Sunday is going to be a little on the humid side. Well I'll be hopping on and off over the weekend hope everyone has a great weekend.............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top