New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelofsex said:


Hey Jen how are you today hon?:rose:



Okay but am heading off to sleep now as I had overnite
last nite, and I have another overnite tonite.....zzzzzzz

:eek:

:rose:
tigerjen
 
tigerjen said:




Okay but am heading off to sleep now as I had overnite
last nite, and I have another overnite tonite.....zzzzzzz

:eek:

:rose:
tigerjen

Good night Jen...have a good sleep.:rose:
 
GROW A SET

You know, if you have all decided to hop on the Jaded bandwagon and stop talking to me, at least have the balls to tell me. I can't believe that supposedly mature adults are acting so juvenile!! Grow a set and SPEAK UP!! :rolleyes:

To my true NE friends, you know where to find me. :rose:
 
1sexylady said:
Good Morning New England....it is hot and sticky in New Jersey....:D I hope everyone has a good one and stay cool...:kiss: :kiss:

Things are good now, but the weather will be hot and humid this weekend. Yuck!

Stay cool New Jersey!:cool:
 
sueanninct said:


Things are good now, but the weather will be hot and humid this weekend. Yuck!

Stay cool New Jersey!:cool:

Thats nice I think I will come to Conn....:rose:
 
Ok, I want to apologize to those of you who weren't involved in this altercation. I, in no way, intended for my remarks to make any of you uncomfortable. I have opened another NE thread for those of you who are interested in posting there too. I would never ask or expect any one of you to choose favorites. That's just not my style. So you all have a good night, and I hope to catch up with you soon. :rose: :)
 
G'evenin all! :)

What a biatch getting home tonight.... for those of you who don't take public transit, be *very* thankful. It should not take 80 minutes to get home from work when you never leave city limits.

On a happier note, only half an hour till NFL season starts!! Woohoo!!!!! I should invest in some NFL-brand rubber tubing to tie around my arm.

Ok, I'll be in and out all night. So everyone take care!!
 
That's right!!! The NY Giants are playing tonite against the
49ers at Giants Stadium!!!! 8:30pm kickoff I believe!

Jaded would be very happy.....he loves "Big Blue"!!!!

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Monday Night Football

The New England game on Monday promises to be good. Would love to see a game in person this season.:D
 
Sit Anthony sighting

Jen - I just saw Anthony Hopkins on ABC, in a movie with Alec Baldwin. Thought you'd like to know.;)
 
Good evening Jaded, Jen , sueanninct, Pseud.,ma_guy and anyone else I might have forgotten.......Friday is cuming and it is Party Time.!:kiss: :heart: :devil:
 
Re: Sit Anthony sighting

sueanninct said:
Jen - I just saw Anthony Hopkins on ABC, in a movie
with Alec Baldwin. Thought you'd like to know.;)


hey Sue!! :)

I know...the movie "The Edge".......I don't have time to
watch it tonite cuz I'm on here plus I have to get ready
for work very shortly.........thank you though ;)

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Good evening gang!

I'm kinda half here/half watching Big Brother (yeah! Shoot me! :D )

Angel, a party? And I didn't get an invite? :( ;) :p
 
Hi, Gang................

Hope every one had a good day today :D :D :D

Hi, Sueann how ya feel'n tonight?

Had to go to the pet store tonight. The brand new fish I bought for my tank have Ick. I had to go by medicine:(

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Jaded!!

sorry to hear about your fishies.......... :(

hugs and kisses!!!!

Go Big Blue!!!

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Hi, Angel..........

Did I hear you right you said you are cumming.......:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Angelofsex said:


Jen how are you doing?

Party yes and no one needs a invite.;)


Doing fine Angel....can't wait for this overnite shift
tonite to get done with!!! I'm off tomorrow nite again,
but this time due to Rosh Hashanah.....

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Feeling better, thanks. I hope your fish gets better. My friend is trying to covince me to get a guinea pig.
 
Ma_guy..............

How you been my friend..............:D :D :D

Meet your friend RidemCowGirl. Real nice lady......:)

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Angel............

Let me know when your cumming and maybe I'll cum at the same time..............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top