New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridemcowgirl said:
So what about a blind man with a chihuahua seeing eye dog, the blind man smoing a vibrator cause he thinks it's a cigar? Or he can just swing it around.

But that wouldn't make any sense. *lol*
 
Mmmmmm..........

Nothings impossible....:D :D :D May be a little busy...;) But, not impossible........:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
So the man and the Chihuahua are walking along when out of nowhere a man jus walks along swinging a vibrator and it slips out of his hand, rendering the small dog helpless while his owner walks in to a man hole?
 
Ummmmm..........

I say if I get credit in the sub titles because he's swinging the vibrator around in the air! Then I vote for swinging it around in the air.........:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:

But, thats only if the dog is humping his leg......;)
 
Ok sounds good to me! Then maybe a woman with huge tits can help the blind man.. nd they can...well, y'know.
 
?????????

She guides the man over to were the little dog is and he starts humping the little dog:confused: Then she lights up and smokes the vibrator!

Jaded1,CT:devil:
 
Re: ?????????

Jaded1 said:
She guides the man over to were the little dog is and he starts humping the little dog:confused: Then she lights up and smokes the vibrator!

Jaded1,CT:devil:

PERFECT!
 
Ummmm.............

That even to sick for me............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
If you poke around I'm sure you'll find some room somewhere;)

4- now that must REALLY be something!

It sure must be! :)
Interested in finding out ? :devil:
 
RidemCowGirl..........

You are aware that you have a twisted mind! I like it....:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Yeah, I'm starting to crash hard. Eyes are glazing over. Bad enough I spend 8 hours at work staring at a computer, but then I come home and do it for another 3 to 5 hours?? It's downright masochistic.

Off to bed. Have a good night all. You know who YOU are! *lol*
 
Well, gang............

I have to get some sleep. Five thirty in the morning comes around quick. Besides now that I know there is a determined time I have some boob watching to do first think in the morning.

RidemCowGirl, it's been fun playing with you....:eek: We love your company on the New England thread. CUM back soon..:D :D :D

Guys have a great evening:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Good morning its Thursday!!!

And what a lovely day it is....nice and sunny!!!!!

Heehee you guys are waaaaay too funny....... :D

Cowgirl....congrats on losing your Lit Cherry last
nite........best place to lose it was right here!

Jaded........."the night ain't over yet!" :D

Pseudo......"box" lunch? anytime sugarplum ;)

Griff...........you were definitely the voyeur last nite.....

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Good Morning New England....it is hot and sticky in New Jersey....:D I hope everyone has a good one and stay cool...:kiss: :kiss:
 
1sexylady said:
Good Morning New England....it is hot and sticky in New
Jersey....:D I hope everyone has a good one and stay
cool...:kiss: :kiss:


It's going to hit around 79-80 degrees here today in
CT......warm!!! This is the kind of weather we should have
had Labor Day weekend! ;)

Stay cool in NJ! :cool:

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top