New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely,

I love the fact that we have seasons. Change is good. :)

But I HATE 90 degree days. :mad:

Strange thing, I love the beach......I just prefer to go at night.
 
RainDove25 said:
Does anyone else think that we so get jipped with the whole weather thing... One day its 50 the next 90.. I am so hot today.. its yucky and humid! .........ugggggggggghhhhh :(
yes but the passing rain shower we jsut got was wicked fun...until the humidity comes back!
 
I love the beach at night too.. But most of all in the winter. Weird, I know.

Rassitter said:
Absolutely,

I love the fact that we have seasons. Change is good. :)

But I HATE 90 degree days. :mad:

Strange thing, I love the beach......I just prefer to go at night.
 
I think its going to rain tonight here.. my weather bug on my computer keeps beeping so its a good sign.. means weather changes.. and it cant get any hotter..lol

mattdchef said:
yes but the passing rain shower we jsut got was wicked fun...until the humidity comes back!
 
RainDove25 said:
I think its going to rain tonight here.. my weather bug on my computer keeps beeping so its a good sign.. means weather changes.. and it cant get any hotter..lol
well i just got a hell of a quick shower so it could be on your way depending on where you are
 
Me too..... apparently not as weird as we thought, if we both do. lol

I love heading to the cape in the winter, it is one of my favorite times. I think my favorite is still late fall though.

RainDove25 said:
I love the beach at night too.. But most of all in the winter. Weird, I know.
 
Lets just say I can see your sig.. from my bedroom window (well at least the Citgo Sign)......lol

mattdchef said:
well i just got a hell of a quick shower so it could be on your way depending on where you are
 
Fall is by far the best season. And the Cape is great, but I have completely gotten bored with it in the last couple of years. I have more recently started to go to places in NH...

But the beach is my all time favorite in the winter when there is a storm.. My dad used to take me when I was little during the huricanes and stuff... weird.

Rassitter said:
Me too..... apparently not as weird as we thought, if we both do. lol

I love heading to the cape in the winter, it is one of my favorite times. I think my favorite is still late fall though.
 
RainDove25 said:
Does anyone else think that we so get jipped with the whole weather thing... One day its 50 the next 90.. I am so hot today.. its yucky and humid! .........ugggggggggghhhhh :(

well I'm down here in CT, in Ffld County, and a storm is headed our way
any time now, and right now the storms are over parts of NJ and NYC.

I do agree, we New Englanders get the wackiest weather!! :eek:
 
Well, were all a little wacky so I guess it suits.................... :)

tigerjen said:
well I'm down here in CT, in Ffld County, and a storm is headed our way
any time now, and right now the storms are over parts of NJ and NYC.

I do agree, we New Englanders get the wackiest weather!! :eek:
 
Rassitter....welcome back...its been ages!

Rassitter said:
Absolutely,

I love the fact that we have seasons. Change is good. :)

But I HATE 90 degree days. :mad:

Strange thing, I love the beach......I just prefer to go at night.



I don't mind when its 90 degrees, but its when its also HUMID that it
drive me crazy!! ACK!!!

I can't say a thing about the seasons as of late.....back in January of this
year we did have *one* day that it was actually 70 degrees! Then only
a few weeks after that it was bitchin' cold and snowing.......
 
tigerjen said:
hey ya Matt......welcome back!! how have you been?? Its been
ages since we've seen you on Lit!
hey tj...yeah been on and off, but back with avengance:D
 
mattdchef said:
yes but the passing rain shower we jsut got was wicked fun...until the humidity comes back!

Where I live in Burlington, it wasn't so much a passing shower as a OH MY GOD IT'S RAINING SIDEWAYS type of storm. :p Lightning strikes every 3 seconds, trees bending...

And yet, as I watched, a few guys came out of one condo and started dancing around. They went inside after a few minutes, when one of them almost got swept away by the river that was formerly a road.

All in all, like you said, wicked fun. And awesome. :p

Oh, and its starting again right now. Kickazz.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top