But why, I don't have rabies.USAGOLD said:There is nothing to it i take 4 needles a day in the tush
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
But why, I don't have rabies.USAGOLD said:There is nothing to it i take 4 needles a day in the tush

Shagly said:Heat & humidity beat the snow of Winter anyday.

It's better in the Bahamas.tigerjen said:I'll take the heat, but not the humidity!!![]()
---E--- said:thought id say hi often look but never check in

Shagly said:It's better in the Bahamas.
Until hurricane season that is.
*Goes to bedroom & slams door.*tigerjen said:Oh PLEASE!!!! Please don't jinx already....so far no big ass storms/
hurricanes!!!
Shagly said:*Goes to bedroom & slams door.*
I need another vacation.

Lets all run off on a vacation.CTGalPal said:I'm going on vacation...![]()

Shagly said:Lets all run off on a vacation.![]()
Let's go.USAGOLD said:I am the 1 in need of a vacation Shagly will you go on a vacation with me
Well there are all the covered bridges in new England and we could see the trails and beaches of New England.USAGOLD said:Anywhere lets just get the hell out of here
CTGalPal said:I'm going on vacation...![]()
timtattoo8888 said:Rhode Island guy checkin in for the morning!![]()

Shagly said:Well there are all the covered bridges in new England and we could see the trails and beaches of New England.
thank you for the warm welcome!!! kicks back and enjoys the thread!tigerjen said:hi there and welcome to the New England thread!
tigerjen
*Brings birthday suit for the trip.*USAGOLD said:That would be fun *brings bathing suit* for the trip
Shagly said:*Brings birthday suit for the trip.*