New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
IFish said:
We caught lots of mackerel on the early 1/2 day party boat, 8am to noon. We then took the fresh mac's to the mouth of the Merrimac River (Salisbury), and chunked them up for striper bait. Usually they work great, as they have lots of color, and some nice stinky, oily chunks.

It was slower than molassis today, and I only caught one undersized striper, back it went, booohooooooo :(

Really nice day though, just really nice !!!!!


Wow....sounds like you h ad a pretty good day fishing though, and the
weather was good besides!

Right now its 12:15pm Monday and its raining like cats and dogs here....yuk!
 
The candle thing is kind of weird but I will meet tons of new people so that should be fun. :)

tigerjen said:
I'm sure your office has a fridge or even a mini-fridge.....go for it!
I believe in a strong work ethic and it sounds like you have one, which
is great! You sound like me though, not taking breaks, etc......a break is
okay when things aren't super busy, for example.
So you sell candles on the side too? very cool!
 
Candles....;)

Hey Dove,
Hope that venture does well for you. Just watch out for the ones who ask "How far from the skin should I let the melted wax fall onto without leaving a mark??" ;) :devil:

JP
 
See you had to go and start with the candles....Lol

I have been reading and watching vids for days all about what they are made of and why they are so special... geeeeessshhhh I will be able to make them myself eventually I swear it.

And... To answer your silly little cute question.. My candles are made of Pariffin Wax.. Which is the wax used to wax your eyebrows or legs.. (or where ever else you like to wax) and that wax is used in physical therapy places and spas to sooth skin and make it more moist and pretty.

So................. Drip Drip Drip Away!. :p
JLP68 said:
Hey Dove,
Hope that venture does well for you. Just watch out for the ones who ask "How far from the skin should I let the melted wax fall onto without leaving a mark??" ;) :devil:

JP
 
JLP68 said:
Hey Dove,
Hope that venture does well for you. Just watch out for the ones who ask "How far from the skin should I let the melted wax fall onto without leaving a mark??" ;) :devil:

JP


Oh JLP......AHEM....did you get my PM yet??? ;) :devil:
 
Thanks... Last night was my first official show. I was there for about 2 hours. Only 4 people showed up, the hostess did a really bad job of getting friends together but I ended up making $65 profit for myself. So thats not bad. And I got to eat too..hehehee :cattail:

tigerjen said:
good luck with it! :)
 
Hey Dove, at $32 an hour, it sounds like a money maker to me, drip, drip, drip :) :)
Didn't you say that you just got a new car? What did you get? Gas hog, or econo runner, hahahahahaaa. I'm typing in between this, and watching the CMA Music Fest. Right now it's The Wrecker's that are rocking the house down, yeehaaaaa !!!!!
 
Hey Ifish......

Did you do any deep see fishing this year yet?

Catch any mermaids?
 
RainDove25 said:
Thanks... Last night was my first official show. I was there for about 2 hours. Only 4 people showed up, the hostess did a really bad job of getting friends together but I ended up making $65 profit for myself. So thats not bad. And I got to eat too..hehehee :cattail:

that's a good start.....it will take time to grow and prosper! $65 profit
for two hours of work is pretty darn good.....keep it up! :)
 
good morning fellow New Englanders! It's another great day out.....the next couple days are supposed to get warmer and a bit more humid so enjoy it while you can! :cool:
 
Shagly said:
Hey Ifish......

Did you do any deep see fishing this year yet?

Catch any mermaids?


Hey Shags,

As a matter of fact, this past Sunday was the only deep sea trip of the year, and it wasn't even that deep, maybe 50 feet max! We started out by catching a bunch of mackeral. That was fun, as we used light line, and they fight like a bastard! Then we spent the afternoon fishing for mermaids, I mean stripers :*)

There were so few stripers, that we settled for some strippers :p
Nothing to take home, it's much safer that way, hahahahahaaa
 
Ello Fishie.. how are you? any funnies today? :)

IFish said:
Hey Shags,

As a matter of fact, this past Sunday was the only deep sea trip of the year, and it wasn't even that deep, maybe 50 feet max! We started out by catching a bunch of mackeral. That was fun, as we used light line, and they fight like a bastard! Then we spent the afternoon fishing for mermaids, I mean stripers :*)

There were so few stripers, that we settled for some strippers :p
Nothing to take home, it's much safer that way, hahahahahaaa
 
IFish said:
There were so few stripers, that we settled for some strippers :p
Nothing to take home, it's much safer that way, hahahahahaaa
Gotta be careful when you're with strippers that you DON'T take anything away.
 
Your so cool.. That is like my fave pic of them. So will they be at that concert? .. and .. Little kitty??? Cute! :cattail:

IFish said:
Oh ya little kitty, thats them: :heart: breakers
Easy boy, something like that might just give me the Big One ...................
The brunett used to play with Santana a few years ago. She rocked then, she rocks now :)
 
IFish said:
Hey Shags,

As a matter of fact, this past Sunday was the only deep sea trip of the year, and it wasn't even that deep, maybe 50 feet max! We started out by catching a bunch of mackeral. That was fun, as we used light line, and they fight like a bastard! Then we spent the afternoon fishing for mermaids, I mean stripers :*)

There were so few stripers, that we settled for some strippers :p
Nothing to take home, it's much safer that way, hahahahahaaa
Now that's a day of fishing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top