New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
medievalman68 said:
Hey tiger whats up?

not much at the moment, except that I have a staff meeting for
work this morning at 10:30am which I need to get going for.....

how are things w/ you?
 
Well Jen,

It is always best to hike with someone that has the stamina to keep it up. ;) Um... I mean keep up.

You would hate to get halfway there....and not make it to the end. :(

tigerjen said:
Hehehheehee I'll pass on the mosquito bites and heat/humidity any
day when walking!

Oh? Do tell........who would I go on a hike with? :D
 
Not bad for the most part. Staff meeeting huh? I have a staff that drives me crazy, Bonkers, nuts. There are college kids who dont work a full 40 hour week but are related to higher ups so you really cant say anything. Then departments that believe the ship date is the same as the due date to the customers and people who try to pawn thier work off on me when its not even part of my department. Beyond that Im great LOL. Thank god for you guys here keeping me sane..... somewhat :nana:


tigerjen said:
not much at the moment, except that I have a staff meeting for
work this morning at 10:30am which I need to get going for.....

how are things w/ you?
 
medievalman68 said:
Not bad for the most part. Staff meeeting huh? I have a staff that drives me crazy, Bonkers, nuts. There are college kids who dont work a full 40 hour week but are related to higher ups so you really cant say anything. Then departments that believe the ship date is the same as the due date to the customers and people who try to pawn thier work off on me when its not even part of my department. Beyond that Im great LOL. Thank god for you guys here keeping me sane..... somewhat :nana:
Financial Aid workers maybe?
 
Oh.. *hugs* Some of us young people suck sometimes...Lol But we give great kisses..... :kiss:

medievalman68 said:
Not bad for the most part. Staff meeeting huh? I have a staff that drives me crazy, Bonkers, nuts. There are college kids who dont work a full 40 hour week but are related to higher ups so you really cant say anything. Then departments that believe the ship date is the same as the due date to the customers and people who try to pawn thier work off on me when its not even part of my department. Beyond that Im great LOL. Thank god for you guys here keeping me sane..... somewhat :nana:
 
Rassitter said:
Well Jen,
It is always best to hike with someone that has the stamina to keep it up. ;) Um... I mean keep up.
You would hate to get halfway there....and not make it to the end. :(

I hear you there.......but I'd rather be laying out on a sunny beach :D
 
medievalman68 said:
Not bad for the most part. Staff meeeting huh? I have a staff that drives me crazy, Bonkers, nuts. There are college kids who dont work a full 40 hour week but are related to higher ups so you really cant say anything. Then departments that believe the ship date is the same as the due date to the customers and people who try to pawn thier work off on me when its not even part of my department. Beyond that Im great LOL. Thank god for you guys here keeping me sane..... somewhat :nana:

sounds like a wacky place to work.....yipes!!!!

anytime you need to vent, we're here for ya! :D
 
Tj, I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. If I had to pick laying on a beach.....it would not be a sunny one. I think it would be at night....on the dunes of the cape (After Pina Colada's I guess) :nana:


tigerjen said:
I hear you there.......but I'd rather be laying out on a sunny beach :D
 
???assitter]Tj, I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. If I had to pick laying on a beach.....it would not be a sunny one. I think it would be at night....on the dunes of the cape (After Pina Colada's I guess) :nana:[/QUOTE]

It's okay to disagree w/ me........

But I also like the beach at nite too, but when its not too buggy :D
 
What is it about that AV of Tigerjens that makes me want to stick a needle in someones butt?

Heeheehee..............
 
Shagly said:
What is it about that AV of Tigerjens that makes me want to stick a needle in someones butt?

Heeheehee..............

Shagly why dont you bend over and let me jab you with a needle
 
Thanks I appreciate it. THe same if you want to vent on me as well :)
tigerjen said:
sounds like a wacky place to work.....yipes!!!!

anytime you need to vent, we're here for ya! :D
 
Thats what I love about ya the nice hugs and great kisses :).
Thanks sweetie. Im feeling better already :nana:

RainDove25 said:
Oh.. *hugs* Some of us young people suck sometimes...Lol But we give great kisses..... :kiss:
 
Hi you! whats going on? I have nothing to do... I am about to start a thread in GB .."Come be my friend... I am counting my ceiling tiles I am so bored" ehehe not funny! I know. :rolleyes:

medievalman68 said:
Thats what I love about ya the nice hugs and great kisses :).
Thanks sweetie. Im feeling better already :nana:
 
Shagly said:
What is it about that AV of Tigerjens that makes me want to stick a needle in someones butt?

Heeheehee..............


maybe its because YOU got jabbed w/ a needle or two the other day
for those inoculations for nursing school! :D

:nana:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top