New faces, come say hello....

Hey everyone! New here in terms of a profile, but I’ve always been an avid reader of Lit, so decided to join the community ;-)

Whilst I’m new to Lit, I’m not new to kink. Very open minded and bdsm / bondage friendly. Looking for fellow deviants and creative hedonists.

Value intelligence over looks. Do prefer an older partner (male or female when it comes to kink) with experience, so if you like the sound of me, don’t be afraid to say hello!

I’m Aussie born but living in London, UK. Happy to chat to anyone worldwide. Not necessarily looking to meet in the first instance but never say never eh?

If you fancy playing with a bondage Barbie then I’m your girl. X
 
Hey All !
Been around reading Literotica for over a decade but recently became a member and just out here exploring these forums, reading people’s experiences!
I’m 33 M.. feel free to drop in, say hi and share stories and fantasies ! Would love to connect with people!

Sam
Hmmm - no profile
 
Hi!

Long time reader of stories, first time poster and new member! New to BDSM but very interested. M 27, have to connect to find out more😉

Open to chatting with anyone, M or F
 
Been around here reading for almost two decades. Haven’t interacted a lot, but would perhaps like to change that. Please say hi if you’re so inclined. I write a bit too, but have only shared on tumblr so far…
 
New here. Male, Dom, 54, USA. Quick backstory: I had one RL D/s relationship that burned brightly for over four years before flaming out in mutual heartbreak. That's a story for another time. Hoping to rekindle some of that intensity, at least in virtual form. D/s is a partnership, based in deep trust, allowing the relationship in general to always open outward and become more expansive. Trust builds trust. So....hi.
 
I've been on lit chatting forever, but the forums (almost) not at all. So, hello everyone. I'm Dan. :) Living the same cliches as many on here, I think -- 40s, attached, the internet a place for fantasy and a pressure relief valve of sorts, and so on. I know, on the surface at least, that I'm far from unique.

On the off chance that whoever is reading this is interested enough to be curious: I'm submissive and not a dom, but vanilla is always tasty too.

And if you're the sort who's curious about other things: the Hail Mary book was more fun than the movie; I plan on re-reading Circe before trying to watch the new Odyssey, and I'm always open to random book and music recommendations.
 
Couples are rare here, good for you guys to take matters into your own hands.
I have to give the credit to her, she was on here and would share with me all of the hot (and some very weird) messages she would receive, and conversations she would have with people. So she talked me into joining as well. She is way better at this stuff than I am. But no secrets between us...we share it all. It just adds fuel to the bedroom fire!
 
Not new really but back after a couple of years or more. Married black male 57. USA. Here for fantasy or vanilla chat. 6ft1 255lb shaved head male whonis bi and sub in fantasy. Love chatting.
 
I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?

I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
Hi, All! My names Red. I may be absolutely new to this site and to this page specifically but I can assure I am here for good reasons. I want to explore and talk about this world that I crave and have found comfort in. To connect to new people that share my…..desires. To explore the possibilities of what’s to come and what’s to be felt. Please, everyone. I am open to private messages. Public. Anything really to give us all a chance to communicate.

Love, Red.
 
Hello A/all, my name is steven, or stepheney, depending on who I'm with. I'm an older, white male, bisexual, sometimes crossdressing, sissy faggot. I'm very submissive and I crave humiliation, discipline, and exhibitionism. I especially like to be on my used and abused while other men and women watch me sucking or being used in other ways by Real Men.

I especially like being spanked and degraded. i would love to be owned by a Dominant Man or Women.

I have been around Lit. for many years, but as I get older my desire of submission and humiliation become stronger. I would also be open to be caged. I would very much desire to become owned and collared by a Dom/Domme, ot a couple.

submissivly
stepheney
 
Back
Top