NEW TO LIT?...introduce yourselves here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there ummmm never done this before so I might need a little guidance Im 19 from nowheresville TX and completely bored out of my skull I wandered across the boards when I was reading the great stories so I thought Id stop in and say hi and try to figure out exactly what to do. Dont mind me Im jes another Redneck Girl ;)
 
Welcome to SRP write4you and Quentessa.

I'm sure you will find a collaborator or two here at Lit.

You can always stop by at one of the OOC clubs and say hello. China Pearl, Ricks Rooftop or Cafe american all works a bit differently but you will not be to badly bitten whereever you choose to go.
 
HI THERE

Just a shortnote to say hello and introduce myself . My name is Dick (my bio shows Dick Squirt but only the Dick part is for real) I am 22, blond, 6', and single. Am interested in older sex-that is me with an older woman-around late 40's to sixties or more and if she is related to me all the better. I am working on a story now about fucking my GRANNY which will give you an idea of my tastes.
 
Mya, my sweets, I'm just trying to play the hostess with the mostest. <grin> Btw, I missed you too! Thanks for posting to 'Bold Venture'. Whenever this ever insistent writing bug decides to leave, I will post.

Write4u, I am in full agreement with you! 'Ghost Writing' was one of my favorites. Whatever happened to it? With your grande introduction, I'm sure your box will be full in no time. <blush> I meant your PM Box!

Welcome Quentessa, joining a thread should cure your boredom.

Ht, welcome. You look like a handsome sailor. Now how did I know that? <grin>

Dick, welcome! Incest threads seem to be a popular genre around here, so, you shouldn't have any problems finding a partner. It is nice to see a young stud like you prefer older women.
 
lit virgin

This is all new to me and a little overwhelming . These post and all the added would some direction if possable. Hello everyone. I've posted a story & am now awaiting the o.k.. Please drop a line & say hello. Be kind to the new guy. I'm in Tucson AZ. Thank you.
 
Welcome New Comers

I just popped in to welcome the new arrivals :)

(someone said it's nice for a mod to do?) hehe Well here I am, have any questions go ahead and PM me.

SP
 
nice welcomes ladies.. thanks. .may need to ask a few questions later.
Moon
 
Im a Lit Virgin

Hello! This site is great. The work in here is unbelievable. I may not be as good but I would like to see what I can do. I really like really everyone's stories. :devil: This site is definatly worth my time. :p :catroar: Oh and just a little information about myself. I am a 20 year old college student from New Jersey. I am interested in about anything and willing to try new things. Ok well I guess that is it. Hope to see everyone around.
 
BlueSar119, moonshado, Feelin' Naughty, desert man, Quintissa, & DICK_SQUIRT. Welcome to Lit. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Jump in write and have fun.

Stop by the China Pearl Bath & teahouse for a soak and a drink

Remember People + writing = fun
 
Just wanted to say hi.
I have visited here many times and decided it was time to join.
I know I can learn a lot here about communicating .
Thanks for being here ;-)
 
Welcome to our little world, BlueStar and HotnNasty!

BLueStar, there are so many talented writers here, I feel the same way you do. But, please do not let it deter you from jumping in any open threads. All we expect from you is to have fun.
 
Well, i'm not all that new here, but i'm just starting to make my way through more of the forums, so i guess i just want to say hello to everyone. i'm having a great time here on Lit. :)
 
Hi there! I've read numerous stories here, and am completely in awe with the talent in this forum. I've finally registered, so, I can join in on the fun.
 
Welcome Soleil!

So glad you decided to register and join in the fun! Don't be nervous, don't be shy, just find a story and jump in. . .or better yet, start your own!

Care to tell us a little about yourself?
 
Very new, still finding my way round, but already enjoying being in 3 stories - I think.

But this is a great site.

Chris

Just a regular guy in the UK - sex mad of course!
 
Hi everyone, jsut looking around and reading some great stories.

There are some really good writers on here and I hope if I join a story I can do it justice

Shadi
 
hi everyone, I'm Jason..23 from Chicago. I love all the great stories here and look forward to contributing. Cheers!
 
Warm Welcome to Chris, Shadi & Jason!

Chris, you seem to be making yourself very comfortable. . .Good for you! Welcome to the SRP board. Hopefully we'll get a chance to write together before too long. ::winx::

Shadi, a warm Lit welcome to you. Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. Hope you make yourself at home and dive into some stories real soon.

Jason, thanks for the sweet PM. Feedback is always welcome and much appreciated. Stop by Rick's rooftop and have a drink on me!
 
Hi Everyone! I'm totally new here but I *love* writing and am very excited to get started. Any ideas or general pulling in the right direction to get me started would be greatly appreciated.
 
Hi Nightbird and welcome to Lit.

I assume you can get started in many ways.
One is to just jump into an open thread ..
another to visit some of the OOC clubs to get to know a few other people before you start to post
a third to read Hecates guide to SRP before you get your feet wet.

Hope you will enjoy your stay here at Lit.
 
Really feels like home now, some good threads and also some nice PM chats too - how did it take me so long to find Lit?
 
Hey all, new here as well :) Had been a bit overwhelmed by all the experienced folk here, to have posted earlier - but! I managed to do it and will hopefully slide into things a bit easier from now on :cool:

I'm an early 20's Australian, who you'll hopefully be seeing more of :D (take that one how you like ;) )
 
working my way up to 100 post

I like a lot of newbbies, have been exploring the many different forums.

I am Freshrope_69, from a small town in Northern Kentucky.
Returning to the place of my birth after living in France, Switzerland, and sometime in Japan, and China.

Yes, very different being home.

Anyway, I have posted a thread of "IS IT SODA OR POP?"

I have posted a fantasy in the Literotica stories and now know how tough it could be getting a submission online. I will continue to improve (proofreading helps a great deal - lol), so please read and trust me I will be submitting stories of different variety.

Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself. I have come to enjoy the threads very much.

Have a great day and I look forward to meeting new friends while I am here.

Freshrope_69 :p
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top