D
Deleted member 1177770
Guest
Yupp. I didnt get off last night cause we slept together in her bed. And I haven't gotten around to it yet today.
Wow you must be very aroused then I guess ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yupp. I didnt get off last night cause we slept together in her bed. And I haven't gotten around to it yet today.
well I am ready to "apply" when you are "excepting" applications![]()
haha okwell I am ready to "apply" when you are "excepting" applications![]()
except for the nerd known as me. i'm the exception lolz
Wow you must be very aroused then I guess ?
haha ok
Hey Im a nerd too!
Then why aren't we talking more often? D: I like to keep up a fellow correspondence with my fellow nerds.
Hey Im a nerd too!
pretty much. haha


However you are sexy nerd. I'm a nerd that plays video games for the internet and barely leaves his house.
Oh I'm sure you're sexy in a nerdy way. :]
There are so many nerd guys who don't think they're cute when they really are.
I'm at home in my room. But my parental units are down the hall and I'm in the mood to be loud and I can't cause they're awake.where are you now ? don't you have the chance to get off ?![]()
Question!
In the pic 'yummy mouth'...Is what's on your tongue what I think it is?![]()
stop it you're making me blush. lol jk keep going if you want haha
I'm at home in my room. But my parental units are down the hall and I'm in the mood to be loud and I can't cause they're awake.
yuppers
Your cum? o.o Or someone elses?
awee cutee
I'm at home in my room. But my parental units are down the hall and I'm in the mood to be loud and I can't cause they're awake.
someone else's silly.
Meee tooooheehee. lol idk where i was going with that. i'm just hyper right now i think
DDGah I know. Annoying.I understand, totally been in your position so many times, lol
Aww. Oh well =P There goes my number one fetish. xD

Meee tooooDD
Gah I know. Annoying.
What eating your own cum? cause I def do that haha I taste good![]()
Meee tooooDD
What eating your own cum? cause I def do that haha I taste good![]()
Gah I know. Annoying.
What eating your own cum? cause I def do that haha I taste good![]()

yay hyper buddies. also i've been tempted to do that but i've never had the guts to try it
Make sure you're eating lots of veggies if you do, haha.
what's that got to do with it?