NJ Sign in

Damn sweetie...you coulda come over to my place....central air (though it's not on...but we have plenty of cross ventilation) we had a nice dinner grilled out...ate dinner on the patio...watched the birds....listened to the pond...

I know, I know...damn fresh air again!
 
I spent two hours driving a rental home from work in NYC. Has AC, but I hate driving/traffic. Then I'll be driving tomorrow for a few hours to some place just outside philly for a meeting.

I. Hate. Driving.
 
I'm no shoebee

living in ocean city looking for fun here. bi male 45 redhead ready for most of u.
 
Guttergoddess said:
can you imagine ANYONE being ready for Fire and I(ce)?

I've only been here a really short time, and I would have to say it would be beyond anything anyone could expect.
 
MaxLongfella said:
I spent two hours driving a rental home from work in NYC. Has AC, but I hate driving/traffic. Then I'll be driving tomorrow for a few hours to some place just outside philly for a meeting.

I. Hate. Driving.
Damn darlin...you'll be in my backyard! :D
 
Guttergoddess said:
Damn sweetie...you coulda come over to my place....central air (though it's not on...but we have plenty of cross ventilation) we had a nice dinner grilled out...ate dinner on the patio...watched the birds....listened to the pond...

I know, I know...damn fresh air again!
Well...It woulda been fun...but no one invited me!
 
BiRoss said:
living in ocean city looking for fun here. bi male 45 redhead ready for most of u.
Welcome BiRoss!!!! Ready for most of us huh??? LOL That's a mighty bold statement considering I know most of these people....and I'm not even ready for them!!!! LMAO
 
damn, no sex tonight for CT. i was hopeing too because she was on vacation for 10 days... sigh... well at least i was able to help her with her resume and cover letter and stuff....sigh

BTW, nice new avatar Fire ;)
 
cocktan said:
damn, no sex tonight for CT. i was hopeing too because she was on vacation for 10 days... sigh... well at least i was able to help her with her resume and cover letter and stuff....sigh

BTW, nice new avatar Fire ;)
Awwww...sorry ya struck out last night Cocktan!!

And thanks about the AV.

Good morning to you Cocktan....and all of NJ!!! Did I hear someone say we had thunderstorms last night? I must've been out cold...I was right next to an open window...don't remember any thunderstorms! Yikes!!!
 
High & dry in Cherry Hill. I was up all night!!!! Thanks to my wife!!:( And her SNORING!!!!!!:(:(
 
Back
Top