NJ Sign in

OMG!! You two as mentors?? Well she will learn from the best(vixens or brats,not sure)..lol.. :D
firestorm71 said:
I'm tellin ya...introduce her to me and GG...we'll gently bring her around... :devil:
 
FinnMacCool said:
Hey,gave you both compliments,sheesh..
Ok...who's the vixen and who's the brat? LMAO

I wanna be the brat! I wanna be the brat!!!! :nana:
 
tis a lil bit of both in you two,lol..tis why I luvs ya..Tir Na Nog!! :kiss:
firestorm71 said:
Ok...who's the vixen and who's the brat? LMAO

I wanna be the brat! I wanna be the brat!!!! :nana:
 
FinnMacCool said:
tis a lil bit of both in you two,lol..tis why I luvs ya..Tir Na Nog!! :kiss:
Damn...i thought for sure I had all the brat qualities! After all...I passed them on to my daughter!!!! ;)
 
oh you do..and most def ,the vixen part as well, ;)
firestorm71 said:
Damn...i thought for sure I had all the brat qualities! After all...I passed them on to my daughter!!!! ;)
 
firestorm71 said:
Hey Dave...how ya doin?
Not bad.

A/C guy was finally here, needs to get a new motor for the condenser fan. Maybe by the weekend.

At least it's not as hot as it was....

Finally felt like cooking, so I had a decent dinner tonight.

Aren't you sorry you asked? ;) ;)
 
bhg08054 said:
Not bad.

A/C guy was finally here, needs to get a new motor for the condenser fan. Maybe by the weekend.

At least it's not as hot as it was....

Finally felt like cooking, so I had a decent dinner tonight.

Aren't you sorry you asked? ;) ;)
No...of course not!

I have a feeling my AC unit has the same problem....made some weird noises, then some burning smells...then it just died. I jinxed myself by teasing you about it! lmao
 
evenin all...hope ya's had a better day than i did.....loooooonnnnnnngggg and hot. (and not in a good way)
 
firestorm71 said:
No...of course not!

I have a feeling my AC unit has the same problem....made some weird noises, then some burning smells...then it just died. I jinxed myself by teasing you about it! lmao
Awwww.....

Is this your unit or the landlord's? While it's annoying to have to wait to get this thing fixed, at least it isn't costing me cash....

If we're both lucky we'll get everything fixed before the REAL summer heat hits!
 
ok so tonight i got some ;), i know i know, it's a good thing, just a few things... i got my GF to agree to start reading stuff on lit and told her about how Fire and GG offered to be her mentors but shes still kinda skiddish about the whole thing. she is still against posting pics of her self for now so if you wanted to see pics of me and her together you'll have to wait ;) i am just glad that she agreed to read some stuff and make an account for herself.

anyway, i won't be on tommorow my GF and I are going to longwood gardens gardens for our 4 year anniversary :D
just leave me an IM and i sure that i will get it tommorow when i get back ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top