Guttergoddess
Queen of the Flirts
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2005
- Posts
- 6,042
FinnMacCool said:I been there twice,lol..
I believe you need to go back to remedial math.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FinnMacCool said:I been there twice,lol..
firestorm71 said:Well...It woulda been fun...but no one invited me!
Guttergoddess said:no, an open-legged invitation is the best kind.

I thought I always had one of those? LOLGuttergoddess said:no, an open-legged invitation is the best kind.

Guttergoddess said:of course you have that darlin....just didn't think you expected me to welcome you that way with the fam around!![]()
hehe no...i guess not! LOL after all...you DID behave around mine!Guttergoddess said:of course you have that darlin....just didn't think you expected me to welcome you that way with the fam around!![]()
firestorm71 said:hehe no...i guess not! LOL after all...you DID behave around mine!
Cool! I'm going to see X3 today too. My daughter has been bugging me since it opened last friday. Well...truth be told...I have a MAJOR thing for Hugh Jackman...so I wanna see too! LOLcocktan said:good morning everyone, hows it goin today?
i am gonna go see X3 today with my GF around 3 and hopefully convince her that people can have sex during the day time, last night i discovered that she thought it could only be done at night![]()

ROFLMAO you're funny Zamm!!!!!http://bestsmileys.com/lol/5.gifzammius said:i knew you were both good girls....![]()
firestorm71 said:Cool! I'm going to see X3 today too. My daughter has been bugging me since it opened last friday. Well...truth be told...I have a MAJOR thing for Hugh Jackman...so I wanna see too! LOL
Sex only at night huh? Hmmmmm...yeah...you gotta work on her a bit!![]()
Sorry dude...Hugh is just H-O-Thttp://bestsmileys.com/excited/3.gifcocktan said:a lot of women have a thing for Hugh, my GF does too... sigh
anyway yeah i have been working on her a lot for the 4 years we have been going out, man if only i was on this board when i was trying to convince her to send me nude pictures. (we were in a long distance relationship) it took me 3 years to get her to the point where she could take semi-good pictures of her breasts and send them to me. she is so skiddish about sending them over the internet that i set up a remote sever on her computer that i could just pull them off of because then she didn't have to go through the "troma" of sending them herself....
Good morning SRL! Thanks! Figured it was time for a change!srl2069 said:Good morning NJ, hope everyone is doing good. Love you new av Fire

firestorm71 said:Sorry dude...Hugh is just H-O-Thttp://bestsmileys.com/excited/3.gif
And I know how your GF feels...I was the same way...NOW look at me!!! LOL But it takes time. Just tell her to keep her face out of the pic...and that way even if it is taken by someone...no one can tell it's her.
Awww sweetie....well...she's a lucky girl that you care about her enough to not get angry with her. Most guys wouldn't take the time. And it does have a LOT to do with her childhood and teen years. If she grew up in a prudish household...of course that's all she's going to know.cocktan said:thats what i keep telling her but shes still skiddish about it. i think it's mainly due to how she grew up. she was in a conservitive style house, shes an only child, both her parents are prudeish (i think because they had to really try a lot to concive her), her mother was a teacher, and apparently when she was growing she didn't masterbate that much. when she did masterbate it was only external, she never inserted anything into her before she started going out with me.
</rant>
lol sorry about that, it's a touchy subject for me cause i have been trying to work her out of her shell for 4 years...
firestorm71 said:Awww sweetie....well...she's a lucky girl that you care about her enough to not get angry with her. Most guys wouldn't take the time. And it does have a LOT to do with her childhood and teen years. If she grew up in a prudish household...of course that's all she's going to know.
Maybe she needs to start hanging out with GG and me.![]()

I'm tellin ya...introduce her to me and GG...we'll gently bring her around...cocktan said:that would be great if she did hang out here more, i am going to try to have her come on here a bit to get awnsers to questions about becoming a writer perhaps she will like it
as for the getting angry thing, well we have had fights about it, but that was mostly during the long distance segment of our relationship, thankfully thats over now![]()

firestorm71 said:I'm tellin ya...introduce her to me and GG...we'll gently bring her around...![]()
firestorm71 said:I'm tellin ya...introduce her to me and GG...we'll gently bring her around...![]()
firestorm71 said:Awww sweetie....well...she's a lucky girl that you care about her enough to not get angry with her. Most guys wouldn't take the time. And it does have a LOT to do with her childhood and teen years. If she grew up in a prudish household...of course that's all she's going to know.
Maybe she needs to start hanging out with GG and me.![]()