Oh dear brother [Ash13]

-I chuckle with you as I pump my hard meaty cock in your tight pussy i being to make you hotter.-"Yeah does the mini skirt wearing slut like it when i pump her naughty pussy with hard cock. do you like it you like being fucked in your kitten heels don't you?"-I can see the lust grow in your eyes as i thrust my cock deep and hard in to your pussy i grin.-"Do you want it in your ass to do you my slutty little sister.-
 
as we go at it we have to slow down because two co workers are on the other side of the box rows. we over hear them talking about me saying they sw me last year and what they would love to do to me totally unaware that we are on the other side.
 
-The two guys were Bob and Max friends of Nick's, Nick slows down a bit as they over hear.-"Man did you see Nick's sister she is a Hot little slut i wanted to fuck her in a theater or maybe just thrust that little slut full of two cocks." "You two huh wonder if she likes Bondage." "I love those slender legs and i love her perky little tits."
 
They walk away and you can see the naughty talk got me hot. You tell me you have to get back but you have a few. I get off your cock and take it in my mouth and begin to bob my head. you sit there as your lil sis blows you knowing anyone could find us at any moment. I feel you tensing up in my warm wet mouth.
 
-I groan as your hot mouth sucks my cock bone dry as i cum filling your mouth holding your head i shot my load in your mouth as i groan i pick you up and kiss your cheek.-"I will see you a little later, Send me a naughty message and i will read it afterwards. I will be free Saturday, So we will make plans."-I grin as i see you walk out you can hear the guys make sexy comments to you.-"Hey Ashley you sexy little thing you."
 
friday rolls about and I send you a message to see what you think about seeing what other "trouble" or " fun" we could get into. The message reads "Hey big brother so glad you are back and get to see you again. still free on saturday? if so want to go to the movies?" let me know.
 
-I grin as I smile to your suggestion.-"You want to go to the movies my Little Slut We can do that. Be Good and i will let you sit right on my hard cock in stead of the seat."-I text back as I smile and think about something else to do.-"Saturday is the Fair to if you like we can go to the fair and look around for some naughty fun to do there. That does not mean we can not have fun on the rides or anything."
 
i arrive at your place Friday night for the movies. as you open the door I am wearing a simple pink tshirt and a tan pleaed skirt 3" above the knees with my 3" tan wedge sandals. "hi Ryan like my outfit? ready to go?"
 
-I smile and kiss your cheek as we go to the car and get in.-"Yes i love the outfit very cute."-I smile as we begin to drive to the movies.-"So which movie did you want to see?"-I say as we drive my hand runs along your thigh slowly just teasing your skin.-
 
" I want to see that new spy movie with the female spy..maybe she will get caught" I say with a playful smirk as you drive and tease my thigh.
 
-I grin.-"It sounds pretty good lets go see it."-I run my fingers higher on your thigh and smile.-"We are here lets get to that movie."-I grin at you knowing the movie is some what only part of the reason we are here.-
 
as we watch the movie I nuzzle up closer to you and then the female spy is trying to steal computer data when she is caught.
 
-As you snuggle closer in the movie my hand teases your thigh. The female spy is being snacked around and grabbed by the throat the camera is some what blocking the view but it looks like she is being molested by the villain as her face is a bit pleasure mixed with horror and the sounds while the villain talks sounds like moans.-"mmm you like it so far?"
 
as the scene unfolds they show the female spy with her hands tied above her head as they sllowly strip and expose her. you can tell it is turning me on as I snuggle closer to you gently rubbing my crocth area as we watch the movie.
 
-I smile as i watch your hand and i whisper.-"The movie getting you hot sis."-I say gently grabbing your hand and begin to rub by your pussy as well as the movie continues they have cut the spy's tits out of her blouse and they begin to try and torture her for information.-
 
I say nothing but just nod my head as the scene continues. I am rubbing my thighs together and you can tell by body language I am trying to prevent myself from getting wet but little by little losing the battle.
 
-I run my hand under your skirt as i begin to rub your pussy for you removing your hand. I see you squirm in your seat and only offer you silence as i tease your clit.-"If your getting hot Ashley we will have to take care of that."
 
the spy scene gets more intense as I squirm in my seat..I guide your hand between my thighs as I slightly spread my legs.
 
-I feel you grab my hands as we stay close and as i watch the scene i feel your warm pussy by my fingers i slowly guide my finger to your pussy as i pull your panties aside and begin to rub it around with my middle finger.-
 
''mmm this is hot you touching me there with these people just feet away" i whisper as i muffle a gasp as you touch me as they got more aggressive with the caught spy on screen.
 
-They had proceeded to molest her a bit even fingering the spy trying to get her to talk- "I like being Taboo in public you naughty thing if you like it do you want more?"-I whisper to your ear as i begin to slide two fingers in your pussy.-
 
I nod yes as you slip two fingers in me..I cover my mouth to muffle myself as a few guys are sitting just two rows in fronnt of us. the movie changes scenes as my hips wiggle a bit from your hands.
 
-The movie has gone back to the agents friends trying to get to her and it turns back to them now having her tied by her hands and ankles and are now having her suck on there cocks. My cock i twitching in my pants as it made a nice tent where it was. My fingers move deeply in to your pants and i wonder how long you can hold out before you want more. I smile as i whisper to you.-"Your favorite toy is ready for you when you are."
 
wiggle more and more but cannot hold on any longer in the theatre. I whisper "mmmbig brother I am ready for my "toy"". With that I pull your cock from your pants and place my head in your lap and begin to bob my head up and down at a furious pace.
 
-I grip your hair and it feels even more taboo as i feel your hot mouth all over my cock. I grip your hair and thrust up a bit in to your mouth. -"mmm yes suck it my little sister."-I slip my fingers in to your sobbing wet pussy and tease it while you suck on me.-
 
Back
Top